Stupid Veena confesses, her acts were scripted - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i thinn from know  every pakistani will ge a lesson to not partcipate in such show again!!

of they cant save the reputation of pakistan nxt time veena c bhi buri halat hogi sabki!
Originally posted by njo921

veena is a huge liar! shes trying to say everything she did was right....

oh please veena... SHUT UP!! accept ur mistakes and move on!.... but im sure shes loving the attention!

gosh ,trying hard to prove herself good!
Originally posted by bade34

Veena ji has undone the whole of hard work done by Colors and Bigg Boss to make their show look believable as Veena has confessed her eye-catching random acts with Ashmit were scripted. She has been doing a talk show with Kamran Shahid for last 2 days, this guy in need to boost his TRP involved Veena Malik, who also can do anything for publicity. As usual she was her fake self with fellow guest and colleague Pak director Syed Noor questioning her about the content showed on the channel of her, in the heat of the moment stupid Veena said it is a reality show[stupidly emphasizing it as somewhat fictitious like a film] and then came her reply that these acts with Ashmit were "scripted".  As soon as she blabbed out the host started to cross talk and it kinda got lost, which I confirmed when I watched the show's repeat. Veena Malik also claimed that the champagne bottle Aisshhhmit patel made her drink on his birthday bash, that was "sparkling" water, whatever the hell that is.
Here the liberal groups taking a stand for her kinda felt fooled by this fool's honesty, who's stupid and a liar.
  I've probably been the one defending her, that she is more stupid than fake, on which I've been provn rite but her confession mite put the whole show into question.
she is saying all this so that she is not thrown out of Pakistan.. coward and cheap.. that is what she is!! I can see another Taslima Nasrin like fate for her. She is not far off seeking asylum.. Edited by akash08 - 13 years ago
The reaction she's getting is shocking. I really don't get the big deal. I mean, God knows how cheap and pathetic I found Veena on the show.. but at the end of the day, she did not go to India as an ambassador for Pakistan (she only represented herself and she keeps saying this!) & also, she did not do/say anything that would harm anyone else. Plus, my main concern is that there are WAY bigger issues that the Pakistani media can be addressing right now.

I seriously think it's time they get off Veena's back now. I don't think she deserves THIS much public humiliation.
Originally posted by thickhead

#3 Also was surprising that not 1 person in the entire show tried to understand India's POV  or give India, the benefit of doubt. The bb show is pure business. All actions are done with the sole purpose to attract TRPs and in the process make better profits. Thats how any business works, BB is no different. Every season has a cross-dresser (the chhakka card he mentioned) ; only this time it happened to be Begum , so whats the big deal ??

What's with the whole "chakka" thing? I don't get it. ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by SM28

What's with the whole "chakka" thing? I don't get it. ðŸ˜•

It was in the 50 min chat show (link for which is pasted in a post in this very thread). Begum stated that he was allotted no. 6 - so that Salman cud play the chhakka card against her i.e.ridicule Begum for being a cross-dresser or imply that he's a eunuch. Not only that, he then went on to claim that the 2 Pakistani contestants were invited just to humiliate Pakistan, the country. He, along with the chat host and other members in the audience,  totally forgot that previous seasons also had such characters - Rohit Verma, Bobby darling. 

Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago

Veena,

What a big liar you are and the way you utter those lies with confidence and make the other person feel that u r speaking the truth

First of all, the temperature in Lonavala is never -10. and if it was -10 degrees celcius then you and ashmit should have been wearing sweaters which both of you were not and the same task of staying up all night was given to shweta and sameer, khali and seemaji and they were also not wearing any sweaters and also they did not sleep on a single bed under one blanket.

another thing is what you are saying is ...... salman did say that you are the one who spoke urdu but the same salman also said that that u r the only one female in the bigg boss house, who is living a married womens life without getting married, and the same salmaan also asked you a question like they have a proverb " an eye for an eye then how come chaddi ke badle joote kyon" and why did u have to wash ashmits chaddis and even if u did, u had the odacity to announce that u did was his chaddis and do you wash chaddis of all your friends.

All these things that you did to ptomote yourself in bollywood didnt work out as expected and all this that you did brought shame to pakistan's name and muslim culture as neither do pakinstani women dress the way u dressed in bigg boss and also they dont hug males like the way you did.

the best thing for you is to now accept your mistakes and bury the hatchet.