Bigg Boss Season 4

Stupid Veena confesses, her acts were scripted

bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Veena ji has undone the whole of hard work done by Colors and Bigg Boss to make their show look believable as Veena has confessed her eye-catching random acts with Ashmit were scripted. She has been doing a talk show with Kamran Shahid for last 2 days, this guy in need to boost his TRP involved Veena Malik, who also can do anything for publicity. As usual she was her fake self with fellow guest and colleague Pak director Syed Noor questioning her about the content showed on the channel of her, in the heat of the moment stupid Veena said it is a reality show[stupidly emphasizing it as somewhat fictitious like a film] and then came her reply that these acts with Ashmit were "scripted".  As soon as she blabbed out the host started to cross talk and it kinda got lost, which I confirmed when I watched the show's repeat. Veena Malik also claimed that the champagne bottle Aisshhhmit patel made her drink on his birthday bash, that was "sparkling" water, whatever the hell that is.
Here the liberal groups taking a stand for her kinda felt fooled by this fool's honesty, who's stupid and a liar.
  I've probably been the one defending her, that she is more stupid than fake, on which I've been provn rite but her confession mite put the whole show into question.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Imann123 thumbnail
maybe u u should have OPENed your ears and heard her closley...

she said the TASKS were scripted...she was saying, the place outside where theyr were sitting, SYED NOOR was ONLY judging her by just looking at that scene...she said it was a task given to them...because of limited amount of things given to them, they had to share the blanket...

^ in which syed noor's reply was the most stupid ive ever heard....sardi mien agar tum sisakti rehti toh kya character banta...lolzzzzzzzzzzzz....W*F?????

she also cleared that, a lot of things big boss showed were EDITED and SHOWN IN SLOW MOTION (for example the lip sucking scene when she was massaging), she may have been just bitting her lip, and the editors completley manipulated it....showed their relationship as something else was cooking...THIS IS NOT SURPRISING AS A SHOW LIKE BIG BOSS LIVES ON THESE THINGS!

Edited by Imann123 - 13 years ago
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Imann123

maybe u u should have OPENed your ears and heard her closley...

she said the TASKS were scripted...she was saying, the place outside where theyr were sitting, SYED NOOR was ONLY judging her by just looking at that scene...she said it was a task given to them...because of limited amount of things given to them, they had to share the blanket...

^ in which syed noor's reply was the most stupid ive ever heard....sardi mien agar tum sisakti rehti toh kya character banta...lolzzzzzzzzzzzz....W*F?????

she also cleared that, a lot of things big boss showed were EDITED and SHOWN IN SLOW MOTION (for example the lip sucking scene when she was massaging), she may have been just bitting her lip, and the editors completley manipulated it....showed their relationship as something else was cooking...THIS IS NOT SURPRISING AS A SHOW LIKE BIG BOSS LIVES ON THESE THINGS!

Seeing the responses in Pakistan, this comment can be given by none other than Veena Malik herself, guyz we have Veena Malik who has lot of time to kill, nowadays.
The show and her stupid responses our for everyone to see and decide, need not waste more time writing on publicising a prostitute who is'nt even honest, calls champagne sparkling water wha a bitc*. This is my last response as posting more about her will publicise her, here is her confession:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIFCdssziXc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K096UedudY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-2PYgc1wN4
Edited by bade34 - 13 years ago
Imann123 thumbnail
yes guys I AM VEENA MALIK!

NOW GO GET A LIFE AND STOP DISCUSSING AND POINTING FINGERS AT ME!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i loved the comment of the female caller..........for those who didnt see the programme......veena made a statement that i hugged ashmit as i would hug my mother......the caller then says.... ..ma ko hug kernay main aur husband ko hug kernay main bohat farq hota hai.....i dont know why she used the word husband, but i get what she was trying to say.

veena keep saying the were under the blanket bcuz it was cold and they had to sit there all night as part of the task.....we all know that ......but the task didnt require that u use one blanket and chipkofy.......shweta and sameer also did the same task.....shweta also got a blanket.( the night sara comes out of the secret room), but they both sat seperately.....other than that.....when dolly and khalli did another task in which they had to burn wood all night.....they had two mattresses and blankets......whereas when ashmit and veena did the same they used one mattress and one blanket.....why didnt anyone say that.....makes me mad.
Lets stop discussing Veena now.Like every being she has flaws and qualities.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3aCmC1I6vM

this is another show called 50 minutes.....here Ali saleem has made some very shocking remarks about the show......however he did say that the show wasnt scripted.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
veena is a huge liar! shes trying to say everything she did was right....

oh please veena... SHUT UP!! accept ur mistakes and move on!.... but im sure shes loving the attention!
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love the way they all shout and scream together on those shows. nobody listens to the other and the audience becomes clueless in all that noise.
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just saw the 50min chat show. Few observations - 

#1 It was disappointing to see Begum comment that Pakistani artists were invited with an agenda to embarass Pakistan. Already there's no dearth of hatred against India in that country; such baseless remarks wud only fan that sentiment. There has been so much support for begum, atleast he cud've been more careful with words.  

#2 If the Indian entertainment industry's intention was to humiliate Pakistan, then  Adnan Sami, Rahat Fateh Ali, Atif wudn't hv been so popular in India.

#3 Also was surprising that not 1 person in the entire show tried to understand India's POV  or give India, the benefit of doubt. The bb show is pure business. All actions are done with the sole purpose to attract TRPs and in the process make better profits. Thats how any business works, BB is no different. Every season has a cross-dresser (the chhakka card he mentioned) ; only this time it happened to be Begum , so whats the big deal ?? 

#4 Feel sorry for Veena. She might be silly at times, might be a big time hypocrite, might hv a big mouth, might even be a liar - she might be all that but she's definitely not evil  - unfortunately thats exactly how she's being portrayed right now .... ppl may make fun of her antics,  ridicule her ( similar to Rakhi Sawant).. but the way she's being cornered by 1 n all is sad. 

#5 After, Taseer's murder, her concerns for safety are definitely not unfounded ..she might be considering application for refugee status ... and there's already a precedent - Haider Ali, wicketkeeper; so it must be playing on her mind. Poor girl.

#6 Veena has been repeatedly saying that she was just being herself and not representing the entire state or its religion; but interestingly, all this' being ignored; logic being that since she was in a foreign land, she becomes an automatic representative of the country. I wonder if the same logic applies to all the miscreants that "happen" to have origin in Pakistan ?? Does the entire nation get so stirred up everytime ( and rather frequently) when roots of any mischief are traced to Pakistan ??  

#7 Given the situation & reactions in Pakistan, its so easy to understand y most progressive nations lay so much stress on the separation of state & religion. 

Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago