Sushaan should go to Mumbai

Posted: 13 years ago
Okay I have read a few posts where some us are thinking that Ragini's participation in JDJ is effecting SGP, so I thought that....

SGP is base in Delhi, right?

JDJ is based in Mumbai, right?

So why don't they send Sushaan for honeymoon to Mumbai

This way Ragini can do her JDJ and SGP without compromising either one of her commitments. Problem solved!

Good idea? No? Please let me know what you think.😊
@sheemu...superb idea....this will make things better for sure...

but i feel they will target some hillstation kind...or even boltanganj...
whatever it is...we want good scenes in HM...doesnt matter where it is...

but yes...when it is..is a major factor...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@sheemu...superb idea....this will make things better for sure...

but i feel they will target some hillstation kind...or even boltanganj...
whatever it is...we want good scenes in HM...doesnt matter where it is...

but yes...when it is..is a major factor...

Thankyou dear. I too would want them to go to a more tranquil/exotic place, but I really don't mind if they did have to go somewhere like Mumbai for circumstances because what we want to see is Sushaan building their realtionship, no matter where they are, as long as they're together.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Thankyou dear. I too would want them to go to a more tranquil/exotic place, but I really don't mind if they did have to go somewhere like Mumbai for circumstances because what we want to see is Sushaan building their realtionship, no matter where they are, as long as they're together.πŸ˜‰

i feel it will be in boltonganj...or they will say some place and shoot in mumbai itself...anyways they will be shooting in a resort kind only...

if its boltanganj...they will go to the same places they went last time....

I too think it going to be Boltonganj . Resort kinda thing so mostly indoor ....  Is it really a place called " Boltonganj " in India ? πŸ˜†
      Well I hope no more trouble for Suhaana tomorrow and Ishaan gets inspired to change a little to impress his wife. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by netri

I too think it going to be Boltonganj . Resort kinda thing so mostly indoor ....  Is it really a place called " Boltonganj " in India ? πŸ˜†
      Well I hope no more trouble for Suhaana tomorrow and Ishaan gets inspired to change a little to impress his wife. πŸ˜‰

Well there isnt any place called Boltanganj in India..........They shoot that part in Sikkim .......searched net to see thisπŸ˜†

I think the show is based in Delhi... not shot in delhi... so how would "going to mumbai for Honeymoon" in the story benefit Rajni's other show? or am i missing  something? 

Also Mumbai isnt an ideal Honeymoon place...just IMO
I hope they send Sushaan for honeymoon to Goa or Kerala.... πŸ˜ I am sure Alok won't do this as its "kharcha"....πŸ˜’
I won't suggest Mumbai though as Ishaan will get bored when Suhana will shoot for JDJ.... None should be there to disturb ...😳
Mumbai mein bhi beach place hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by crysind

I hope they send Sushaan for honeymoon to Goa or Kerala.... πŸ˜ I am sure Alok won't do this as its "kharcha"....πŸ˜’
I won't suggest Mumbai though as Ishaan will get bored when Suhana will shoot for JDJ.... None should be there to disturb ...😳

Excuse me Febs..........Jay and Ragini arent going for HM in reality ,they are just going for it  in serial🀣