Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Its complicated!! (FF on Rajeev) part 15 pg 63 (Page 66)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Yeahhh Party  R&S r married...UR Updt is simply AWESOME!!! Just loved evrybit of it...thank u so much for making it close to my heart...btw lagta maine shayad ek part miss kardi..the last i remeber was S trying to get to R and hez busy or something..plzz clarify n leave the pg number for the prv part too.Embarrassed... ...
Nowww its tym for celebrationEmbarrassedLOL

Hearty Congratulations Greetings

To Ridit & Sarakhsi Big smile

Their wedding cake Big smile

undefined

Wedding gifts for bride & Groom Above Embarrassed

and this is for U ...Embarrassed

BTW I am sorry i reminded u of somethinggg..D'oh...no more trbls in their life Mamm!!!!!!!!!!Disapprove Plzzz Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

suhana.dixit IF-Dazzler
suhana.dixit
suhana.dixit

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by suhana.dixit

Hi Nandini hii dii.. Hug

so finally sleeping beauty waked up and gave us a long update.WinkLOL gooodmorninggg!! Sleepy LOLLOL 
It was indeed worth waiting for..ClapClap aww thank u sooo much.. Hug
Ridit's convo with his boss was interesting.in time of such recession he is indeed lucky that his boss his pursuing him so much to continue with the jobLOLLOLLOL
But I know my Ridit is THE best.. JIJUUU dekh rahe ho na aap.. Evil Smile Tongue LOL
Sarakshi is really missing him hard..I wonder who wont in her shoes..WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hehe true.. Embarrassed
Wat a pleasant surprise that they both got married..Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed 

Pls continue soon  ta h dii aapka comment nahi aaya tha to i was wondering ki kahi aapne IF se quit to ni kr liya.. LOL aur b ek reason dimag me aaya tha mere pr wo nahi bataungi me abb.. LOLLOL
Bye bye tc.. Big smile
Hi Nandini
I am sorry for commenting so late but this past 1 month I was really busy.
November end mein main India aayi thi and then abhi 18th ko wapas States aayi hoon to zyada time mila hi nahin ol hone ka..but tum kya soch rahi thi by the way??? pm karke batana
I hope u r happy nowTongue
Bye
and by the way your jeeju knows b4 marriage that I am a huge Rajeev fan..LOLLOL

~~~~

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Yeahhh Party  R&S r married...UR Updt is simply AWESOME!!! Just loved evrybit of it...thank u so much for making it close to my heart...btw lagta maine shayad ek part miss kardi..the last i remeber was S trying to get to R and hez busy or something..plzz clarify n leave the pg number for the prv part too.Embarrassed... ...

undefined

BTW I am sorry i reminded u of somethinggg..D'oh...no more trbls in their life Mamm!!!!!!!!!!Disapprove Plzzz Approve

ROFLROFLROFLROFL mujhe waise to kuch bhi samajh nahi aaya par if u want to read previous part then its on pg 57.. LOL kya yaad dila diya aapne mujhe?? ConfusedErmm ohhh haaannn hahahaha dnt worry mene kaha na u might end up liking it.. WinkLOL waise ridit saying thanks for ur wishes, cake and gifts.. EmbarrassedLOL and waiting to chat wid u to clarify mine and ur doubts.. LOL Hug 

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

undefined

ROFL mujhe waise to kuch bhi samajh nahi aaya par if u want to read previous part then its on pg 57.. LOL kya yaad dila diya aapne mujhe?? ConfusedErmm ohhh haaannn hahahaha dnt worry mene kaha na u might end up liking it.. WinkLOL waise ridit saying thanks for ur wishes, cake and gifts.. EmbarrassedLOL and waiting to chat wid u to clarify mine and ur doubts.. LOL Hug 

Achaaaji TFS details... I think i'm complicating mixing my imaginations and the story Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. awww did he really say that..tell him the pleasure is all mine Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.BTW Is he reallly really waiting to chat with me BlushingLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. Plzzz pehle se bol dena mera gala kharaab h Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. kahe darr na jaye awaaz sunn kar Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. Hug

~~~~

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

undefined

ROFL mujhe waise to kuch bhi samajh nahi aaya par if u want to read previous part then its on pg 57.. LOL kya yaad dila diya aapne mujhe?? ConfusedErmm ohhh haaannn hahahaha dnt worry mene kaha na u might end up liking it.. WinkLOL waise ridit saying thanks for ur wishes, cake and gifts.. EmbarrassedLOL and waiting to chat wid u to clarify mine and ur doubts.. LOL Hug 

Achaaaji TFS details... I think i'm complicating mixing my imaginations and the story TongueLOL thats wat i was thinking bt was scared to write here hence told u to discuss in chat.. LOLLOL awww did he really say that..tell him the pleasure is all mine EmbarrassedLOLBTW Is he reallly really waiting to chat with me BlushingLOL Plzzz pehle se bol dena mera gala kharaab h Ouch kahe darr na jaye awaaz sunn kar EmbarrassedLOL Hug yeahh he n ME both r waiting to chat with u..Embarrassed LOLLOL

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

shivani9

-Useless-Toy- IF-Addictz
-Useless-Toy-
-Useless-Toy-

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ansarSss

hi Nandni ap zinda ho abhe takShockedShockedLOL

haaan shayad.. LOLLOL

great bohat khusi hoi ap ko zinda dekh keLOL
luvraj4ever IF-Rockerz
luvraj4ever
luvraj4ever

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
loved the update...finally they are married...it was such a cute proposal...i loved ridit's lines when he proposed...they were just amazing...i was in my dreamland...hehehe...
cont soon and thanks for the pm..
suhana.dixit IF-Dazzler
suhana.dixit
suhana.dixit

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Pls continue

Edited by suhana.dixit - 09 April 2012 at 10:25am

Go to top