Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Its complicated!! (FF on Rajeev) part 15 pg 63 (Page 63)

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ansarSss

hi Nandni ap zinda ho abhe takShockedShockedLOL

haaan shayad.. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Loser--

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Part 15

for few seconds sarakshi was dumbstruck.. she didnt knew wat to say.. she thot lil girl is saying innocently without actually meaning it.. that girl ran away before sarakshi cud talk to her.. this did nt stop and continued everyday some or other kid would come and ask her aap meri mummy banogi, kya me aapko maa keh skti hoon, mom ohh sorry mam pani pee lu etc etc n she was unable to figure out wats going on.. 

apart frm this abnormal routine she was missing ridit like hell.. ridit was too busy as he had to finish his project in order to leave the company as soon as possible.. He was too excited abt his n rehan's joint venture..

office puri tarah ridit pe depend ho gaya h.. kuch b crisis ho ridit hai na.. aise me uske resign karne ki khabar se uska boss apne cabin me baith kar yeh soch raha h ki use roke kaise.. 

a peon came to ridit to inform boss wants to see him..

ridit - boss wants to see me hmm.. 

boss - pls sit ridit.. am really disturbed after knowing u r planning to leave us.. y son?? did we troubled u a lot?? r u hving problem in adjusting in chennai?? or any fellow employee is annoying?? pls tell wats d problem son??

ridit - son?? wat a joke..

ridit - sir actually my family lives in mumbai.. n father doesnt want to leave mumbai.. so i hv no other option bt to shift in either mumbai or (he was abt to say pune but he controlled his tongue as his company has its branch in pune) or just be here which is not possible.. (he gave a sweet smile indicating "am helpless sir")

boss - argh he wont listen n am sure he is lying.. bloody hell he knows his importance..

boss - give it a second thought child i want to double your salary n a bonus every six month and ofcourse u will be recieving bonus on festivals along with ur fellows.. come on take d bait..

ridit - sorry subbu(subramanyam) u will have to continue without me..

ridit - sir i wud love to work for u free of cost bt its just nt possible for me to stay.. i hope iske chote se dimaag me ye na aaye ki me pune ki branch join kar lu..

subbu was almost in tears.. his chennai branch was drowning wen ridit came as a saviour n now he was leaving.. 

ridit - sir wenever u need me just call me n i'll be right der to help u.. 

he stood to leave wen subbu stopped him..

subbu - i must say ridit u r a genius.. u r damn intelligent n hard working.. u will go places boy.. we will miss u.. we r nothing without u.. god bless u son.. god bless u champ!!

ridit broke the news at home n all was fine but now he was going to call sarakshi n was as nervous as a lil boy without homework entering the class..

sarakshi was already upset with nothing happening due to which she can atleast smile.. she saw ridit name flashing on her mob's screen n literally jumped to pick it.. 

ridit - hii sweetheart.. 

sarakshi - ridit kab aa rahe ho??

ridit - kyaa kaha??

sarakshi - mere paas mujhse milne aur ye dekhne ki me zinda b hoon ya nahi.. (she broke into tears)

ridit - stop crying kya hua?? sarakshi sunoo just listen to me sweetheart please (she was trying to stop her tears)

sarakshi - am okk.. 

ridit - yeahh i know kya lgta h tumhe rone se tumhara dil halka hojaega haina?? par mera kya?? dammit mere liye jina kitna mushkil ho jata h kabhi sochti ho tum

sarakshi - to main kya karu ridit?? karu kya main na ro skti hoon aur na hi hass skti hu kyunki rone tum dete nahi aur hasne ki khush hone ki koi wajah nahi h..

ridit(his anger was rising) - sarakshi main sabkuch chod kar nahi aa skta aise.. tum samajhti kyu nahi ho?? 

sarakshi - aur tum ye kyu nahi samajhte ki maine kaise jiyu tumhare bina?? aise fone par thodi der baat kar lene se jina asaan nahi ho jata.. itne saal tumhe na pane ka dard jhelkar jiti aayi hu ab aur nahi jiya jata aise ridit..

ridit - bass thode time ki aur baat hai sarakshi pls try n understand please.. if u will behave like this then how will i concentrate on my career?? abhi nayi company kholne ki planning ki hai din raat mehnat karni hogi wrna i'll be finished

sarakshi - so u left ur job.. grt.. career career aur sirf career.. main kaha hoon tumhari life me ridit?? kaha zarurat hai meri?? 

ridit - stop it sarakshi.. dnt stretch it anymore.. 

sarakshi - fine lets just stop it.. bye..

she disconnected the call..

after crying few more buckets she finally realised she shud nt have talked with ridit like this.. 

n here ridit was cursing himself for nt understanding her.. both picked the fone simultaneously n dialed each others number.. "the number u have dialled is busy kindly try after some time"

sarakshi was abt to fume wid anger bt saw ridit's name flashing n anger automatically turned into smile n smile into blush wen she heard "i love u" from him..

ridit - sweetheart blush krti rahogi ya kuch kahogi bhi??

sarakshi - kya kahu??

ridit - jo mene kaha.. 

sarakshi - hehe.. nahi kahungi.. uske liye tumhe mere paas aana padega..

ridit - acha aisi baat hai sochlo phir paas aunga to ek inch bhi durr nahi jane dungi.. 

der sweet romantic talks continued for half n hr and ridit slept peacefully as he was successful in making her happy again..

on 31st dec sarakshi accompanied her mom to buy some gifts for few family frnds whom they were going to meet in party tonite.. while her mom was busy choosing gifts sarakshi was strolling here n there a cute lil girl came to her and gave her slip n quickly ran away before she cud catch her..

she read it -

"Happy new year jaan
love u sweetheart
ur wish is my command"

sarakshi - ridit u r tooo much just tooo much.. i love u!! where r u (she was smiling n her eyes were filled wid tears)

she was running here and there searching for her ridit n here he was hiding behind the dummy..

another kid came to her n gave her another slip which read "i know everyone's going for a party tonite n i want u to stay at home.. ur new yr surprise will be there for u at ur home.. love u sweetheart.. ;)"

sarakshi was damn excited since she knew she'll be meeting ridit tonite..

saraskshi(to herself) - itna pyaar krte ho tum mujhse aur ek main hu jo hamesha gussa karti rehti hu.. am sorry ridit.. 

raat ko bahana krke sarakshi ghar par ruk gayi par ridit ka koi ata pata hi nahi tha.. bahot der tak garden me ghumte ghumte wo fir andar chali aayi.. jab apne room me gayi to andhera tha.. 

sarakshi - me to kabi room ki lights off krke nahi jati.. uff ridit jldi aao na muje darr lgta h..

usne switch ki taraf haath badhaya par jo chuaa wo switch nahi tha and realising this she was abt to shout but ridit ne lighter on kar diya n sarakshi almost jumped on him.. ridit ne gate lock kiya aur candle lit ki while sarakshi was still hugging him tightly.. she lifted her head to see him and pasted her lips on his cheek.. after realising wat she did she tried to move away frm him but he was in no mood to let her go.. hugging her from behind he whispered in her ear "kaha tha na ek inch bhi durr nahi jane dunga" her heartbeats were increasing more n more as he was taking his lips near her neck.. she wanted to stop him but was fearing he might get hurt.. realizing her uneasiness ridit ne usko apni taraf turn kiya

ridit(cupping her face in his palms) - dnt i know u more than u?? (she hugged him and this time more tightly than before) sarakshi bacche ki jaan logi kya?? (and both burst into laughter) 

sarakshi - acha bacche ye batao itne dino se baccho ko behla fuslakar mere paas bhej rahe the?? kaise kiya ye sabb?? 

ridit - mera dost mera bhai rehan h na.. *wink* khair ye sabb batein to hum baad me b kar skte h.. abhi tumhe tumhara surprise to bata du.. 

saraskhi - kyaaa?? mujhe laga tum muje milne aare ho yahi surprise h..

ridit - sweetheart mujhe apni tarah buddhu samajh k rakha h kya?? 

sarakshi pushed him away from her n turned away frm him..

sarakshi - jao nahi baat krni mujhe tumse.. huh!!

she got no reaction from him.. just wen she was turning towards him lights went on.. n she saw

raj hugged her from behind n whispered - 

i know am not perfect for u but u r for me.. 
u may not be one in a billion but u r the only one for me.. 
i cant promise to give u happiness of whole world but i can certainly promise u that i will give u everything u want n will be yours even before u demand.. 
i promise u in our every little or big arguments i will be at ur side whenever u will be right n wen i'll be right i'll just pull u to my side..(both laughed a little n then he continued) 
cant tell u how much but i love u and only u..
other than u i will love only two woman in my entire life - our daughter and my mom.. 
and at last i promise our love will never die i'll keep giving u the installments every morning every night..(she blushed hard) 
now u tell me will u marry me TONITE!!

sarakshi was shocked(as this was truely unexpected for her), happy(coz he will be hers forever now), sad(coz she will have to leave her parents) and seeing these mixed expressions on her face ridit cudnt stop himself from laughing.. sarakshi just hugged him.. 

sarakshi - abhi kaise?? mummy papa b ghar par nahi h aur tumhare parents, rehan koi b yaha mtlb aise itni jldi aise kaise kya mujhe kuch samajh nahi kya mtlb kya karu kya kaise shopping abhi 

ridit - shhh pata h u r literally a question box.. pura sentence full of kya n kaise.. mere simple se question ka answer nahi diya.. me angry now..

sarakshi - offooo isme answer kya dena.. me to kbse dying for this moment.. (she blushed)

ridit - acha to bass fir jao aur (giving her shadi ka joda) pehan kar aao jldi se me niche hall me wait kar raha hu tumhara.. aur rehan ki girlfriend niche hai use bhejta hu she'll help u.. jyada tym mt lagana wrna me aajaunga jldi krne..

sarakshi - rehan ne gf bhi bana li aur mujhe khabar hi nahi h.. chodungi nahi me usko..

ridit - mam aaj hamari shaddi h!!

sarakshi(making puppy like cute innocent face) - sorriee

ridit - jitne sorriee bole h na wo sabb nil hai me apna badla araam se lunga.. abb jldi karo

ridit n sarakshi's parents were at temple making all arrangements.. sarakshi's parents were damn happy as finally their daughter was going to live her life with the one she loves more than herself.. they cud never find anyone better than ridit.. he is the best..

ridit's mom was super excited as her only son was getting married tonite.. and now she wud proudly call herself saas.. but more than that she was happy coz her family was now going to be complete.. her daughter was arriving in their family as a daughter-in-law.. ridit's father was waiting for the moment wen his daughter-in-law will call him papa.. he always wanted a daughter and now his wish was going to be fulfilled..

ridit and sarakshi got married happily on 1st of january.. sarakshi still cudnt believe all this was actually happening.. and in this turmoil she hugged her mother-in-law and touched her mother's feet.. all laughed but ridit was adoring his beautiful bride.. 

ridit's mom - ye new year hamme se koi nahi bhulne wala..

sarakshi's mom - bhabhi ji meri beti ko gussa jaldi ata hai.. par iske mann me kisike liye kadvahat nahi hoti kabhi.. main nahi janti ye kab badi hogi (with tear filled eyes) aap iski nadaniyon ko galatiyon ko nazarandaaz kr dijiega ye kabhi aapko dukhi nahi karegi, hamesha aap sabb ko bahot maan degi itna yakeen h mujhe apni beti pe.. 

ridit's mom - aap bilkul chinta mat kijiye.. hame beti chahiye the aj lekar ja rahe h.. bacche h aur bacche nadaniyaan nahi karenge to kya hum bade karenge.. ye bhi bade ho jaenge jab inke bacche duniya me aa jaenge.. 

sarakshi blushed and cud nt meet eyes with them.. ridit kept staring at her..

rehan - aunty ji aap dono baki batein phone pe kar lena.. dulha dulhan ko ghar le jao dono kitne saalo se iss mauke ke intezaar me h.. 

this tym even ridit cud nt stop himself from blushing..

rehan - aye haye ridit tu sharmata bhi h..

ridit's mom - bass bass mere baccho ko aur pareshan mat kar.. tera bhi number jldi aega rehan..

rehan - haan aunty bilkul.. aap kaho to aaj hi phere le lu..

ridit's mom - chal hatt besharam.. chalo baccho..

sarakshi (holding her mom n dad's hand) - papa mumma aaj tak ro ro kar aap dono ko b bahot dukh diya mene.. aaj me bht khush hu lekin aaj b aansu thamne ka naam hi nahi le rahe.. itne saal har pal aap dono mere saath rahe.. aur aaj jab mujhe meri khushiyaan mil gayi h to mujhe aap dono ko chod kar jana padh raha h.. mere dukh me aap dono dukhi rahe mujhe kabhi akela nahi choda.. par ye meri kaisi khushiya h jo mujhe aap dono ko akelapan dekar jana padh raha h..

sarakshi's papa - pagal h tu bilkul.. hum kaha akele hai?? hum jab chahe tujhse mil skte h tu jab chahe hamare paas aa skti h.. aur ma baap ki to zindagi hi yahi hoti hai ki woh har pal apne baccho ka har haal me saath de.. aur aisi batein bilkul sochne ki zarurat nahi h samjhi!! dont behave like ur mom.. ur approach towards life is practical just like me.. haina??

sarakshi - hmm.. love u papa.. love u mumma.. thank u nahi kahungi coz thanks to unhe kaha jata h na jo apki madad karte hai par aap dono ne to mere liye kiya h mera sapna meri zindagi mera pyaar mujhe diya h.. sach main bacche kabhi maa baap ka karz utar hi nahi sakte na hi kabhi unki barabari kar sakte h..

ridit's mom welcomed her very affectionately.. sarakshi was overwhelmed.. she cud she her mom infront of her.. on the way to her new home she was thinking how she will bring herself to call ridit's parents mumma papa but now she was finding this easy..

sarakshi was waiting for ridit in his umm their bedroom.. she was having goosebumps.. her heart was racing so fast that if something like marathon of hearts existed then sarakshi's heart wud no doubt win it.. she was damn nervous..

sarskshi - come on sarakshi.. he is ridit ur ridit.. stop behaving like this.. be calm.. uff itna b kya nervous ho rahi hoon main.. woh ridit h mera ridit.. haan mera ridit i shud nt be nervous.. relax relax relax relax

just then ridit entered..

ridit - aah someone is nervous??

sarakshi - trying to compose herself.. umm whhho?? umm mm

ridit - aaj itna special moment hai.. we r married.. u r mine am urs.. fir bhi sarakshi fir be tum ne question puchna nahi choda na..

sarakshi - ohh pj pj!! 

ridit(siting close to her on bed) - i know(looking straight into her eyes) i will do anything to make u feel comfortable(moving more close to her)

sarakshi pushed him a little while lying on bed..

sarskhi - mujhe neend aa rahi h mujhe sone do.. chalo hato yaha se.. 

ridit(falling on her n pinning her on bed) - pati hu tumhara nayi nayi shadi hui h wahi karna padega jo me kahunga.. aur wo karne k liye mere paas permit b h.. 

he winked and kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks his lips were abt to meet hers and...

==== lights off ====

i know part was veryyy long but nothing compared to the gap between previous part and this one.. Tongue abb itni baar sorrie bol diya h ki mere sorrie ki koi value hi nahi rahi hogi LOL Tongue abhi raat ke 2:23 ho rahe h Tongue par aaj bahot mood tha to complete karke hi choda.. but i'll post it in morning.. Tongue LAZY hoo na!! Tongue aur haaan aap sabb ke liye popcorn aur bed n blanket.. part bada h aur ho skta h boring b lage to sote rehna aur padhte rehna.. LOL love u all.. Big smile

love
Nandini Embarrassed

Edited by ~~~~ - 16 January 2012 at 5:50am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

C3_IFhinal60sweetangel_25ammuakhicute_samrahlallulal2010PrincessFlaviaXoxowpdXoxoRevolutionbreezrituka7luvraj4everprerna1ronojoy_riashivani9-purnima-spvdMysticRiver--Loser--

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
res :Embarrassed edt later
prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
nice part
plz continue soon

~~~~

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
part 15
am wondering who is this girl updating...
seems someone familiar...
missy after how many months are u updating this...
and u call this a long update?
ji nahi...
its average and that too after these many months u should given many pages update...
but fine u updated...
nice part...
lovely part...
they are married...
Ridit and his boss scene was funny...
just after the pic u have typed Raj instead of Ridit...
cont soon dear...

~~~~

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Reserved..will comment soon..Smile
PrincessFlavia IF-Dazzler
PrincessFlavia
PrincessFlavia

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Ohh beautiful update... So finally  Sarakshi and Riddit are married... very good...ab to riddit kopermit mil gaya hai... kuch bhi karne ka...!!

Update sson...

~~~~

ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hi
the up is good
so ridit is pleading to his boss for his leave
and here sarakshi is fuming with anger as why ridit is not coming
poor both but rehean good friend he helped ridit in making sarashi happy by giving gifts through the kids
ridit surprised sarakshi while going to her house
he propsed her for marriage
sarakshi is really happy
they are finally tied their knot
sarakshi is feeling happy as well as nervous
as she is entering her new phase of life
sarakshi is parentsa are also same thing
they are happy that finally their daughter is getting married to her love but at the same time she is leaving the house
ridit mom 's gave them assurance that she will take care sarakshi like her own daughter
sarakshi is siting in ridit 's room in her brindal dress
she is nervous as how will be her new life
ridit who loved her like anything made her relax
plz cont soon and pm me

~~~~

Go to top