Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Its complicated!! (FF on Rajeev) part 15 pg 63 (Page 28)

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Ermm Part 6 Day Dreaming

if u r waiting for part 7 then ur wait is over.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

shreya, azmi, chinmayi, hinal, golu, mishti, pinky, suhana dii, aamirkhanfan, spvd(deepa), sumaiya, ria, ansarji, ladybird(shivani), monika n puri thank u veryyyy much for pressing the like button.. Big smile

Part7

destiny again played its game as it all meant to be complicated!! ridit came back home for a week.. n one fine day his car collided with sarakshi's car.. being educated both decided not to create a scene on road n hence they headed towards a nearby garage..

dono chup chap apni apni car ka damage thik kara rahe hai..

ridit ne pehle dhyan nahi diya tha par abb he realized sarakshi was wearing a saree.. she was looking different frm the sarakshi he knew.. no doubt she was looking more gorgeous.. her innocence was intact.. n cuteness too.. he was lost in her.. sarakshi was not at all looking at him.. so she was unaware of this.. he was shamelessly gazing at her.. actually he himself was not aware of wat he was doing..

mechanic - sir car buri tarah thoki hai.. aajkal har kisiko license mil jata hai.. gadi chalana nahi ati phir bhi nikal padhte hai road pe logo ka nuksaan karne..

sarakshi (raising her eyebrows) - excuse me!! i know how to drive.. n BTW(she turned towards ridit n started shouting)  mene nahi thoka isko!!!! isne meri car thoki h.. ridit tum to kuch bologe nahi as usual.. huhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isse pehle ki ridit kuch keh pata another mechanic - madam aapki gadi ko bahot nuksaan pahocha hai.. itni buri tarah thoka hai mano kisine dushmani nikali hoo.. RTO ne kaise kaise logo ko licence de diya hai..

ridit (angrily) - hellooooo?? isme meri koi galati nahi thi..(now turning towards sarakshi) n BTW wat did u mean by as usual??

sarakshi - i dnt feel like answering u.. i dnt wanna see ur face..

ridit - tumhari problem kya hai?? hamesha aise nafrat se kyu dekhti hoo muje?? kya mene tumhari koi property hadap li?? ya phir tumhara kuch chura liya??(she looked distured hearing this..) college mein ek din aisa nahi gaya jab tumne aapni ghatia surat pe mere liye aur bhi jyada ghatia expression na laya hoo..

sarakshi was hearing all this with mouth open..

sarakshi - u r simply disgusting ridit.. i sooooooo hate u.. i curse myself for  (she stopped herself frm saying further..)

ridit didnt get it..

sarakshi(to the mechanic) - bhaiya ye mera address hai car thik hoo jaye to pahocha dena aur bill tabhi pay kar dungi..

saying this she barged out of the garage..

she started crying continuosly the minute she entered her bedroom.. today her hatred towards him crossed all limits.. she herself had no solid reason for this hatred.. bass she knew she wanted to hate him as much she cld.. bcoz she cldnt do anything else.. nothing else was in her hands except this..

ridit reached home n locked himself in his room.. her behaviour again left him clueless.. he had no clue y she hates him soo much.. she is ever ready to insult him.. shout at him.. n if given a chance she might someday hit him.. thats all he kept thinking that day..

and next day he left for chennai..

=============================================

hii readers.. Big smileits 5th day of valentine week.. its promise day today.. Big smilesooo happy promise day.. LOLLOLsorry cant promise to UD regularly.. EmbarrassedLOLLOL13th feb ko meri Gate ki exam hai..Geek aur literally mujhe sirf uska fullform hi ata hai(woh bhi aaj confirm kiya.. hihihi).. EmbarrassedLOLLOLwaise preparation leave nahi maang rahi bass 12th feb ko UD ni kar paungi.. EmbarrassedLOLLOLlove u all.. Hugabb jaldi se ache ache pyaare pyaare comment kar doo.. WinkLOLLOL

love

nandini Big smile

Edited by ~~~~ - 10 February 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

tasnimnashinguru-ki-dewaaniC3_IFhinal60sweetangel_25cute_samrahmaanmishtipinky901lallulal2010golu_1677XoxowpdXoxonoaccountsuhana.dixitPrincessFlaviaRevolutionbreezSumi_162710aamirkhanfanshivani9ronojoy_ria-purnima-monikasethspvd--Loser--

Azmii Goldie
Azmii
Azmii

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
oooh loved it, so they met after so long and tried to act as educated people but ended up fighting with each other so much for trying hahaha
ok it was not that funny but if u see they way i saw u might find it funny hehe LOL
Good luck, break a leg and more good wishes for ur exams
luv ya

oooh almost forgot, thanku for pm and...
i seee that i m first to comment again yaaaayParty me like it hhi

Edited by Azmii - 10 February 2011 at 12:34pm

~~~~

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Tqs for the quick update.n ur pm too.. will read nowDancing

~~~~

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Loved the update, par chota thaa, koi baath nahin...All the best for ur Exam..Thumbs Up

~~~~

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
nice one

~~~~

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
lovely...................phir se mulaqat takaar se hui.......................very good..............only if could express how much they like each other..................sigh..............................cont soon dear......................

~~~~

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by spvd

nice part..................... thank u.. Big smile wow ridit and sarakshi till the college last day didnt talk or express anything......................... rofl....... Tonguesigh...................and ridit atleast in this fic came to Chennai, my home city............... that means i need to be extra cautious in describing any location in future..  ErmmOuchLOLLOL gud to know chennai is ur home town.. Big smilewelcome ridit sweetheart................he he he....................hope they come across each other soon..................cant wait to read that part..........................cont soon dear................. i will.. Big smile thanks for reading n commenting.. Big smile

ya be extra cautious and never forget to send him atleast once in every fic of urs in future to Chennai....................WinkTongueLOL...................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710~~~~

Go to top