Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Its complicated!! (FF on Rajeev) part 15 pg 63 (Page 23)

Azmii Goldie
Azmii
Azmii

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
sweet update hun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana_dixit

Hi Nandini hii dii.. how r u?? u forgot to ask me.. LOLLOL
Happy Chocolate Day to u too.Big smileSmile thank u.. Big smile

U know I am falling in love with this fiction gradually.. wow!! yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!! LOLam soooooooo happy to know this.. PartyDancing All the characters seem so real  here..Why do we hurt some1 we love most in this world is still a mystery to me..We always tend to misunderstand their smallest of actions.. u explain everything soo well that sometyms i feel am reading a fic instead of ur comment.. thats y i was requesting u to write a fic.. Day DreamingBig smile
Thats wat happening with Ridit and Sarakshi.. is it me who succeded in expressing wat u wrote in above lines or its u who herself understood?? LOLLOLTongueBoth r falling for each other but they r hiding their feelings so well..Ridit feels that Sarakshi hates him and she feels that he hates herLOLLOL Now this is called comedy of errors..LOL "comedy of errors" i like it i like it.. LOLLOL
Rehan is the only one who can see the depth of their feelings.Tongue yeah.. Tongue
Poor Sarakshi!!! she failed her exam and she was so shattered.I mean any1 who goes through this will feel the sameCryCry hmm.. Smile
Ridit was so worried to see her like this but he was helpless.. but he tried to help her thru rehan.. Smile He cudn't see her like this while Sarakshi was busy was busy blaming herself for the failures.
The last part was too gud..thank u dii.. Big smile Ridit cudn't control his heart..she was affecting him deeply while Sarakshi was still depressed...but when her eyes met with Ridit everything just faded away..Both were so lost in each other and their eyes were silently talking..Smile i truely appreciate the way u analyse everything..Thumbs Up am fan of ur comments dii.. LOLLOL

Pls update soon.. i will.. Big smile
I can't wait to read the next part...nad it shud b a long one.Smile i will update soon.. thanks for reading n giving ur precious comments..  Big smile
Bye bye n tc.. Big smile

suhana.dixit

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmii

sweet update hun

thanks for reading n commenting azmii.. Big smile

Azmii

cute_samrah Goldie
cute_samrah
cute_samrah

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
awesome one......................

~~~~

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

shreyamathur, azmii, chinmayi, hinal, pinky, rituka, suhana dii, mishti, revolutionbreez(manali), golu, sumaiya, ria, spvd(deepa), puri, monika, ladybird(shivani) n samrah thank u sooooooooooooooo much for pressing the like button.. Big smile

Part 6

few days pass.. a random day in college --

der was lots of hustle bustle in college.. revaluation result was declared.. sarakshi was least excited.. use zara b bharosa nahi hai khudpe.. uske alawa baki sabko pata chal gaya ki woh pass hoo gayi hai revaluation mein.. sarakshi ko kisi pe yakeen nahi.. rehan haar gaya use samjha samjha kar ki khud hi jakar result dekh le.. jabb sarakshi hostel pahochi to use pleasanttttttttt surprise mila.. uske sabb frnds usse pehle uske room pe pahoch gaye to celebrate.. tab jake usko yakeen hua.. but being a girl she was bound to cry on anything n everything ..

sarakshi(to herself) - sabb aye par woh nahi.. na usko tab farq padha tha aur na abb.. main hi pagal hoon jo kuch bhi sochke baithi hoon.. i need to move on.. nothing ever existed between us.. huh!!

ridit in his hostel room -

ridit was extremely relieved.. he called his mom..

ridit mom - kya hua beta itni jaldi phone kar liya aur bahot khush khush bhi lagg raha hai.. baat kya hai??

ridit - aisa nahi hai mom.. woh actually meri class main ek ladki hai.. galati se usko fail kar diya tha.. tabse bahot jyada depressed thi.. aaj reval ka result aya aur usme pass hoo gayi to bass sabb khush hai.. aur main yahi soch ke khush ho raha tha ki hamari puri class ek family ke jaisi hai.. ek dukhi to sabb dukhi aur ek khush to sabb khush..  am tired mom thoda rest karna chahta hoon..

ridit's mom - okk beta..

ridit - love u mom..

mom - love u too son..

they hang up.. par uski mom kuch sochne lagi.. "iss tarah ki ajeeb baatein to kabhi nahi karta tha mera beta.."

ridit n sarakshi's  life was going smooth as now both were completely avoiding each other even in thoughts..

time was running with rocket speed..

in farewell party --

sarakshi (to herself) - wenever i look at "u" i find u looking at me.. y ridit?? main har baar apne dil ko samjha kar agey badhne ki koshish karti hoon aur tum har baar muje apni aor khichte hoo.. akhir kyu?? agar tumhare dil main kuch hai to keh kyu nahi dete?? i soooooooo hate u ridit.. u r good for nothing.. itni nafrat kabhi kisise nahi ki maine.. puri lyf barbaad kar dii hai tumne meri.. i feel like strangling u.. idiot!!

ridit(to himself) - aaj farewell hai iske baad hum dono kabhi nahi milenge.. na woh meri shakal dekhegi aur na hi gusse se uski naak phulega(he tried to smile with a heavy heart).. tum bht achi hoo sarakshi bass ek choti si problem hai tumhe gussa bahot jaldi ata hai.. aur bahot sensitive bhi hoo.. i hope tumhe kabhi koi hurt na kare.. dil to bahot kar raha hai ki akhri baar tumse mil lu baat kar lu par aisa karke tumhe gussa nahi dilana chahta (she was talking to some frnds n was laughing on some joke..) u look the best wen u laugh or smile.. actually u always look d best.. to be true its ur "baat baat pe ruthna" that actually stole my heart!! uffffff am again lost!! god plss save me!!

though sarakshi was pretending to be busy with her frnds but her eyes were following him where ever he was going..

as it was last day of college lots of girls were hovering around ridit.. sabb himmat karke aaj use propose kar rahi thi either by giving greetings or letters.. needless to say sarakshi was fuming with anger.. ridit was annoyed n was praying ki sarakshi ko pata na chale warna woh usse aur nafrat karegi.. as it was last day soo ridit was nt being rude to those girls n was talking with them nicely..

sarakshi (to herself) - huh!! abb yahi dekhna baki reh gaya tha na.. cassinova kahi ka.. rehan ne bhi muje kabi bataya nahi na iska ye roop.. huh!! huh!! huh!! (she wanted to cry but she controlled herself..)

announcement hua for dance.. chit uchalke dance partners decide hue.. to make it complicated destiny tricked them.. sarakshi ko koi aur dance partner mila aur ridit ko koi aur.. sarakshi straightaway refused to dance with her partner.. par ridit ne mana nahi kiya.. use to yeh bhi pata nahi chala ki sarakshi ne uske dance partner k saath dance krne se mana kar diya woh to bass normal behave krne ki koshish kar raha tha.. 

rehan apni setting karne me busy tha.. sarakshi party chod kar hi chali gayi..

~~ End of College Lyf ~~

ridit,rehan both got placed in a software company..sarakshi ne kisi company me interview nahi diya.. sarakshi's parents n close relatives wanted her to get married.. being adamant she was fighting with everyone n more than others she was fighting with herself.. n this strenthened her hatred towards ridit..

"bcoz of u my life is sooooo disoriented ridit.. i wasted my cllg lyf in thinking abt u n only u.. n i am literally cursing myself for that.. "

rehan got joining in pune.. while ridit got joining in chennai..sarakshi finally succeded in doing wat she wanted.. she joined a school of poor children.. she loves to teach them watever she can.. ridit n sarakshi are again happy in der own world in which the other one has no place!!

helloooooo readers.. Big smile Happy teddy day to all of u.. Big smile waiting for ur lovely comments.. Big smile

love

nandini

Edited by ~~~~ - 09 February 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

tasnimnashinguru-ki-dewaaniC3_IFhinal60sweetangel_25cute_samrahmaanmishtipinky901Azmiinoaccountgolu_1677XoxowpdXoxosuhana.dixitSumi_162710ronojoy_ria-.Aphrodite.-aamirkhanfanshivani9-purnima-monikasethspvd--Loser--

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_samrah

awesome one......................

thanks for reading n commenting samrah.. Big smile
Azmii Goldie
Azmii
Azmii

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
awesome update hun