Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Its complicated!! (FF on Rajeev) part 15 pg 63 (Page 19)

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fizzylicious

nice ..FF  congzt nandini ... thank u ayesha.. Big smile
very short comment from my side..i still busy.... its okk..Big smile even one word frm my lovely readers matter a lot to me.. Big smile
catch u later  thanks for reading n commenting.. Big smile

loves ayesha

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by ladybird9

Wowww NandiniHug, Its truly awesomeThumbs UpStar, I love the silence between Ridit n Sarakshi, n i can sense it gg 2 b a gr8 story in the making, rehan is interesting in the picture, looking forward 2 moreee in ur next update (when feasible for u), have a lovely time, tk cr, i will cu when i cu...Heart

Hug loved ur analysis.. Big smile thanks for commenting  n apologies for nt updating for soo many days.. Tongue i will try to UD ASAP.. Tongue

muaaahhh sweetu take ur time, u dont have 2 apologise baby..HeartHugEmbarrassedLOL
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Azmii, chinmayi, golu, pinky, samrah, mishti, aamirkhanfan, sumaiya wahid, spvd, oliveya, puri, ansarji thank u sooo much for hitting the like button.. Big smile

Part 5

exams were near.. sarakshi studious girls se padhti thi phir rehan usse aur finally ridit rehan se..

last paper tha.. sarakshi ki tabiyat bht jyada kharab hoo gayi.. kuch nahi padha.. paper ke pehle raat ko usko doctor k paas le jana padha..  jaise taise exam dii.. kya likha kuch pata nahi..

sarakshi k parents ko bhi bula liya gaya.. exam khatm hote hi her parents took her to hospital n she got admitted der for a week bcoz of stomach infection.. rehan everyday came to see her but ridit never came.. sarakshi was crying from inside.. but she never showed this.. she was making herself hate him more n more.. ridit too was worried but the damn prob was he never showed n may be he kept denying.. n the reason y he didnt go to meet her was very simple.. nobody is allowed to leave the hostel without giving unavoidable reason plus parents approval.. hence ridit always stayed in hostel so that nobody comes to know of rehan's absence..

"mere usse milne se jyada important hai ki rehan uske paas rahe.. waise bhi woh muje dekh kar khush nahi hogi.. n its good for me if i keep a distance from her.. dunno wat magic she knows!! wenever she is around i feel some force is pulling me towards her.. gosh!! am gone!! ufffffff!!!!!!"

after a few days -

sarakshi was happy with her studious frnds n ridit was enjoying in his circle..

result came.. rehan was damn worried for sarakshi's result.. n more than rehan ridit was tensed..

ridit - rehan tu sarakshi k paas ruk me result dekh k ata hoon..

rehan - kyu?? hum kyu nahi??

ridit(annoyed) - jitna bola hai utna kar.. main result dekhke tum dono ko bata dungi.. tu usko yahi rok ke rakhna.. aur usko chod kar kahin jana bhi mat.. aur haan main kya aur kyu bol raha hoon yeh sochne me apna dimaag mat lagana bass uska dhyan rakhna.. 

rehan(to himself) - kitni parwaah hai na tujhe uski!! main tum dono ka kya karu?? (he grinned)

sarakshi bht jyada dari hui thi.. she argued with rehan n rehan had no other option but to take her to the notice board where result was pasted.. ridit helped her to reach the result in the crowd.. sarakshi saw the result n as expected she failed.. but not in the paper in which she was ill but in the second last paper.. she cldnt believe wat she saw.. she was unable to stand.. ridit n rehan supported her n took her out of the crowd.. she was crying badly.. rehan was consoling her.. ridit was unable to see her in this state.. her tears were tearing his heart.. and he thought rehan must be feeling the same n anyone wld feel the same seeing someone cry soo badly..

sarakshi had become lifeless.. rehan took her to her room in girls hostel while ridit waited for him outside it.. rehan came back after a while..

ridit - wat happened?? how is she now??

rehan - yaar kya batau tune to khud dekha na.. na kuch bol rahi h na react kar rahi hai.. aisi halat hai uski ki use pakad kar ek jagah se dusri jagah le jana padd raha hai.. i just wish woh jaldi iss shock se bahar aa jaye..

ridit(with immense care) - itna dil pe kyu le rahi hai woh?? hoo sakta hai galati hoo gayi hoo check karne me.. infact zarur galati hi hui hogi.. usne tuje padhaya tha ye subject aur phir tune muje.. hum don ke ache marks hai ismein phir woh kaise fail ho sakti hai ismein?? anyways she shld be strong yaar.. ekdum bachchi hai.. uski jagah main fail hoo jata to chalta na.. mujhe koi farq nahi padhta.. main jhel leta.. tu kuch der aur ruk ja yaar.. use samjha.. aisa to hota rehta hai.. itni tension na le woh.. aur phir revaluation main nikal b sakta hai na.. this is not the end..

rehan - tu baat karke dekh na usse..

ridit - main?? nai yaar.. use main pasand nahi.. aur phir uski baki frnds aur hostel ki girls kya sochegi uske bare main?? kisine mazak me b usse kuch keh diya to woh rone lagegi..(he tried to laugh) tu ruk aur use ache se samjhana.. main chalta hoon..

sarakshi's parents aur rehan sabb haar gaye use samjha samjha kar par sarakshi kuch sunna samajhna chahti hi nahi.. na kisise baat karti hai na kisiki taraf dekhti hai.. rehan uske parents ko phone karta rehta hai.. 2-3 din baad rehan ne sarakshi ke parents se keh diya ki sarakshi bilkul thik hai aur woh chinta na kare as suggested by RIDIT!!

days were passing.. hamesha haste rehne wali sarakshi chupp, gumsum rehni lagi.. all r worried for her..

sarakshi(to herself) - main kisi layak hi nahi hoon.. i just dont deserve anything.. main akhir kisi b cheez ki umeed hi kyu karti hoon.. wat i get at the end?? am a failure.. even "he" doesnt care for me.. use b farq nahi padhta.. kyu farq padhe main hoon hi kaun uske liye?? ek failure bass.. nobody wants to be with a failure.. he is smart intelligent.. he is a topper.. y wld he even think abt me.. am no one to him.. am wasting my parents money.. unki sari umeedein khatm kardi pehle hi kadam pe.. y am even alive?? for wat?? am just giving pain to everyone..

rehan sat near her..

rehan - kya soch rahi hai??

sarakshi - mujhe jeena nahi hai..(she said looking at the empty ground of cllg..)

rehan (with rage) - ek baar aur aisa socha bhi na to khich kar thappad marunga tuje.. aisa bhi kya pahad toot gaya?? bass itne main hii himmat haar gayi?? arey logo ki lyf main to badi badi musibatein ati hai still they face them with smile.. aur tu yaha baithke aisi losers jaisi baatein kar rahi hai.. chal get up now.. bht hoo gaya tera rona gana.. abb aur nahi.. dekh zara apne frnds ko aur agr unhe dekh kar bhi farq nahi padhta to ghar jakar apne maa baap ko dekhna.. unki to zindagi tujse hai.. tere liye jee rahe hai woh log aur tu marne ki baatein karti hai bewakuf!!

ridit overheard der convo.. he felt lump in his throat..

at night --

ridit was standing near the window n was looking at the sky.. just wen he was abt to turn he saw her sitting near the window of her room.. girls hostel building is situated infront of boys hostel.. but ridit never noticed her before.. actually sarakshi ne aaj hi room exchange kiya tha

anjna - saru tu mujse room exchange kar le na.. plss.. actually (she blushed) woh mera boyfrnd hai na neerav uska room tere room k saamne hai..

sarakshi was least interested in her reason..

sarakshi - kab karna hai exchange??

anjna - aaj hi.. agr tere liye possible hoo to..

sarakshi - hmm..

anjna - thank u soooo much saru.. tu bahot achi hai..

sarakshi ko koi problem nahi thi actually use abb kisi baat ka farq hi nahi padhta.. na hi woh yeh janti hai ki saamne ridit ka room hai.. ridit kept noticing her.. she seemed lost..

"y cant she just get over it.. y?? y cant she see that i cant see her in this state..(after realizing wat he was thinking) but y am i soo much bothered?? y is she affecting me soo much?? y am i unable to sleep?? y i see her face weneven i close my eyes?? kyu uske aansu, uska murjhaya chehra mujhe itni takleef de raha hai?? nahii main apne saath aisa nahi hone de sakta.. she is just not my type.. i cant have feelings for her.. noo way.. neither she can handle me nor i can.. plus i dont have time for love.. love doesnt exist.. sabb bakwaas h faltu ki baatein hai.. yeh ladki hi sahi nahi hai.. na jane kya sochke baithi hai mere bare main aur bass isiliye mere dimaag main yeh faltu ki baatein aa rahi hai.. i sooo hate her.. gosh she is giving me sleepless nights.."

he lied on bed.. but was unable to sleep.. some force was pulling him towards the window.. he kept resisiting it.. his heart wanted him to just look at her once but his mind was telling him nt to do so.. his heart lost n mind won.. but his mind only managed to stop him frm seeing her thru the window but it cldnt stop him frm thinking abt her.. after tossing on bed several times he walked straight towards the window.. she was abt to close the window but spotted him.. lifeless sarakshi's eyes suddenly sparkled seeing him..

der eyes met.. 

"see am rite u have a habit of staring at me.."

"u r sooo beautiful n adorable how can i stop myself frm looking at u"

"shut up!!"

"y u hate me soo much??"

"coz i dnt know!! now plssss stop looking at me like this!!"

der hearts were beating fast.. sarakshi lowered her eyes.. ridit was loosing control on himself.. he turned away shutting the window..

sarakshi(to herself) - sarakshi u need to grow up seriously!! stop thinking abt him otherwise u will REGRET!! concentrate on ur career damn it!! u r in IIT n u failed! its nt a joke stupid!!

ridit (to himself) - tu sudhrega nahi ridit!!!!!!! kitna roka mat ja uske saamne parrrr nahiiiii.. woh pehle hi itni pareshan hai uppar se usko ghurrrr kar aur pareshan kar diya.. u know na how much she hates u phir bhiiiii u give her reasons to hate u more n more..

hellooo friendssssss.. Big smile happy chocolate day to all of u.. Big smile n sorry for the delay.. Tongue eagerly waiting for ur precious comments.. Big smile

Love

Nandini

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

tasnimnashinguru-ki-dewaaniC3_IFhinal60sweetangel_25maanmishtipinky901cute_samrahAzmiinoaccountgolu_1677rituka7suhana.dixitRevolutionbreezXoxowpdXoxoSumi_162710ronojoy_ria-.Aphrodite.-shivani9-purnima-monikasethspvd--Loser--

maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Cute update.........when can we get some romantic scenesLOL.............anyways update soon and want longer updatesWink

~~~~

golu_1677 IF-Dazzler
golu_1677
golu_1677

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
superb part

~~~~

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan