Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Its complicated!! (FF on Rajeev) part 15 pg 63 (Page 18)

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinmayi

heya generally i'm a silent reader & so bas like press kar deti hoon as very lazy also, but cudnt stop my self frm writing on ths part, it was so very awesum....sarakshi ke thots ko padhpadh ke mein pagal hogayeeLOL....& ridit as always is awesum being silent :)....kepe up d gr8 wrk dear...eager 4 d next UD....simply loved ths part 2 d core Thumbs UpSmileClap

thank u much for the praises.. it means a lot to me.. Embarrassed thanks for commenting  n apologies for nt updating for soo many days.. Tongue i will try to UD ASAP.. Tongue

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Wowww NandiniHug, Its truly awesomeThumbs UpStar, I love the silence between Ridit n Sarakshi, n i can sense it gg 2 b a gr8 story in the making, rehan is interesting in the picture, looking forward 2 moreee in ur next update (when feasible for u), have a lovely time, tk cr, i will cu when i cu...Heart

Hug loved ur analysis.. Big smile thanks for commenting  n apologies for nt updating for soo many days.. Tongue i will try to UD ASAP.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumaiya wahid

Heyya sweetu..... hii saltu LOLsweeet part hai bilkul teri tarah..... awwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassedLOL aur Raj ki tarah...hehe. huh!! Stern Smile

Chalo.... kaha?? Ermm getting on the part.... ohh Clown I was smiling thruout the whole lab scene...and Sarakshi's talks to herself....gosh!! This girl has all her screws loose....hehe. OMG!! LOLLOL waise batane ki zarurat to nahi hai but that was my fav part.. ROFL And see.... where n wat?? Ermm Ridit was there to help her out still.... ohh yeah.. Clown she gets angry on him. Ab c'mon hassi aa hi jati hai....even I cant control my laughter sumtyms.... wat r u saying sweetu?? Confused even if my frnd is getting scolded.... ohh got it.. TongueLOLbut that doesnt mean I enjoy that!! Pls iss ladki ko thoda akal do....and tell her not to mess wid Ridit so much!! huh!! Thumbs DownLOL

And next...the classroom scene....aww....watever Ridit did was just best!! I also didnt think his going out as well....wud hav helped anyhow....in fact his staying back helped...Wink am intelligent u see.. Approve LOL

Waise.....wo cartoon and board me atkane wali idea achhi hai.... thanks.. Evil Smile but Ridit par apply naa ho to... yeah.. Tongue hehe. And lets hope Rehan does sumthing for his frnds...

Continue soon sweetu....eager for the next part!! And yeah....I do love Rajeev....its just am not feeling like chanting today in the reply!! i think i know y u didnt felt lyk chanting "i love rajeev" in the beginning n end of this reply.. Tongue n also y u were feeling ajeeb ajeeb.. TongueHug

Sumi_162710

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana_dixit

Hi Nandini hii dii.. Big smile
How r u??? am fine.. how r u?? Big smile in previous reply u forgot to ask me how i am.. LOLLOL

Update was really gud..Clap thank u soooooooooooooooooooo much.. Big smile
Sarakshi is indeed too innocent.. yeah.. Thumbs Up I dont think she hates Ridit its just that he is teacher's favourite and she is a bit shy to open up.. hats off to ur analysis.. Clap
But Ridit handled the situation well but Why can't he stop laughing.. coz she got scolded even wen mam was unaware of her actual "crime" ROFL Sarakshi was angry and she bunked the classes..Ridit and Ridiot r quite the sameLOLLOLLOL it was a lost moment addition.. Wink
But as usual Sarakshi got a gud scolding from that mam ..she was so embarrassed..
Ridit is indeed a brilliant chap and this champakali seems to b flat over him..LOL hahaha.. He indeed is a charmer.. yup.. Day Dreaming mam ne uski baat ko sach mana and usko kitna VIP treatment bhi de rahi thiLOLLOLLOL embarrassing for him.. LOLLOL
Lekin Sarakshi Rehan ki sister hai aisa usne kyun bola??Wink lol..
Rehan is indeed sensing some change in Ridit and he is happy for his friendsSmile

Plsa continue soon thanks for commenting dii n sorry for the delay in updating the next part.. Tongue
Bye bye tc.. Big smile

Sumi_162710

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oliveya

OOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ! AMAZING ...I LOVED SUPER
nandu ...gr8888888888888888888888 super .plz continue.........................

thanks for commenting oluBig smile n apologies for nt updating for soo many days.. Tongue i will try to UD ASAP.. Big smile
~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituka7

great
damn cool......

thanks for commenting rituka n apologies for nt updating for soo many days.. Tongue i will try to UD ASAP.. Tongue
~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lallulal2010

add me 2 the pm list please.....

okk.. Big smile thanks for reading n commenting.. Big smile
~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky901

nice part thanks dear.. Embarrassed
like the way ridhit make up for sarakshi in frnt of dat typical khadua teacher... lol..
well so sarakshi expect ridhit to follow her n get dis appointed by seeing rehan hmm so she get 1 more reason for takarar.... yeah.. LOLLOL
wellits reallyyyyyyy gud ki rehan ne ye find out kar liya ki uska best frnd aur sisWink both r in loveeeeeeeee its too early to say that.. WinkLOL
well ye acha ki sara confusion hi hata diya joo future main ho sakta  are rehan ko sidha hi bhai bana diya na.. ho sakta ya hoo gaya tha?? Wink
well done dear.. thank u sweetie.. Big smile
njoyed...

thanks for commenting dear n apologies for nt updating for soo many days.. Tongue

Go to top