Its complicated!! (FF on Rajeev) part 15 pg 63 - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome , great part love to read more soon 
that was extraa sweet and oh so worth it...
bu that dsnt mean u have been saved from chappal joote...chalo wo nhi kam se kam tamatar ka to haq banta hai...πŸ˜†

coming back to the part...ridit ne koi kasar nhi chodi...us substitute ko ready karne me...sarakshi ki jagah koi bhi ladki hoti to ro hi deti...but ridits parents knew him better...thr appearinf thr was d best part of their plan actually πŸ˜†...along with rehan ofcourse...poor sarakshi...but later ridit jus couldnt help his possessiveness...'meri sarakshi' jap raha tha bas..n 'sweatheart' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...parents ko to completely ignore kar liya apni khushi me...bt i ws happy to see kashish also didnt stop him..y will she...her olddd dream is coming true...awwwπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³...wishing her loads of luck and happiness...cont soon...πŸ˜ƒ

PS: i dnt think tht tamatar wala part is actually applicable πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
part 13
wow that was so funny...
Ridit and his antics...
us ladki ko bhagane ke liye he did those things and that guy...
par after seeing that the girl is Sarakshi, uska chehra dekhne layak tha...
but lovely part dear...
Sarakshi didnt get a chance to say anything...
hope they argue with their cute nok jhoks...
cont soon dear...

PS - Nandini Mathur???????????????? hmmm enjoe dear enjoy...but lucky u...hai na...
thank u veryyy much to those who hit the like button n to all those who posted sweet n precious comments.. πŸ˜ƒ n for everyone's kind info i was giving my EXAM!! koi aisi waise nahi engineering ki cruel, horrible,terrible, disastrous exam.. 😭 islie UD nahi kiya tha.. huh!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Part14

ridit - mann to kar raha h tumhe abi saath le jau.. par mene kab wo kiya h jo mere mann ne kaha h.. (he taunted himself to get sympathy frm sarakshi instead of anger n more n more taunts.. πŸ˜‰)

sarakshi - as if muje samaj nahi aa raha h ki mujhpe emotinal atyachar kiya ja raha hai.. huh!!

ridit(to himself) - wont waste a min more in arguing or fighting.. we wasted already enuf..

he took her hand in his n looked straight into her eyes..

ridit - sarakshi me jaisa b hoon aur mene jo bhi kiya aur jo bhi nahi kiya,, main chahta hoon ki hum sab kuch bhulkar nayi zindagi ki shuruat kare.. woh 4 saal hamari zindagi k sabse khubsurat pal bann jate par unhe humne apne stupid ego ko satisfy karne me waste kar dia.. par abb aur nahi.. am ready to do anything for u.. i will do watever u want or watever pleases u.. n am damn serious.. (he kissed her fingers  sending chills down her spine..) i i love u a lot sarakshi.. nt hving enuf courage to ask u wud u like to be my wife.. i just cant give u tym to think.. i just cant give u a chance to take this decison.. i will die if u refuse.. i just want to make u mine.. (he again kissed her fingers.. fear of loosing her was visible in his eyes..) i just want u to be infront of me every minute every second.. i want u to be with me always.. (his eyes were reflecting wat he was saying.. with every word he was coming more n more close to her..) i will die without yo

sarakshi(cutting him) - bass b karo abb.. huh!! na tumne decision mere upar choda h aur na hi muje kuch kehne de rahe hoo.. (she was smiling n crying at d same tym..) u will die if i will refuse to marry u but u know what am dying to marry u.. (she hugged him tightly..)

after some tym rehan came der to take sarakshi with him as instructed by ridit thru sms.. ridit knew she wont be able to go alone infact she wont let him go..

the minute sarakshi saw rehan der she understood everything..

sarakshi - listen i will not go home without u.. or make arrangements to take we along with u.. i dont care n i dont know anything..

ridit - shhh dnt be childish sarakshi plss.. agr tum aise karogi to me kaise ja paunga?? bass kuch din ki aur baat h fir hamesha k liye hum saath honge..

sarakshi - par abi kyu nai?? (tears were streaming down her cheeks..)

ridit - bcoz i want u to be in our own home sarakshi.. pls give me a few months n i will give u our home our own home sarakshi..

sarakshi - i dnt need anything ridit.. i only need u.. its been soo long ridit.. it was like i was killing myself everyday.. (she was sobbing like a child) i promise i will nt be a burden on u n u can put all ur money to buy it.. plss ridit..

ridit - u can never be a burden on me sweetheart.. i dnt want our new life to start in a place which is nt ours.. me chahta hoon meri zindagi me tumhara pehla kadam hamare ghar me pade sarakshi.. more than u i will crave for u.. u will be atleast with our parents but i'll be alone der sarakshi.. its going to be more difficult for me.. (he gave up.. its impossible literally impossible to persuade her wen she is nt ready to listen.. he knows she does only wat her heart tells her to do..) sirf ek baar meri baat manlo sarakshi.. kya meri feelings tumhare liye mayne nahi

sarakshi - fine!! am too happy today.. n u r d reason.. will do watever u will say.. now u can atleast smile Mr ridit for d favor am doing on u..

a smile automatically crept over his lips n with this sarakshi felt her heart almost skipped a beat.. she moved close to place a kiss on his cheek but ridit cleverly pasted his lips on hers n it turned into a deep passionate kiss.. obviously rehan had turned his back n was blind n deaf temporarily..

after reaching chennai ridit called her.. she was sleeping as expected by him.. she missed d call.. ridit had to report in office immediately.. he had no tym to rest.. he wanted to buy the house asap which needed money!!

wen she woke up she saw his missed call n dialed his number.. he didnt receive this tym as he was in a meeting..

later at night at 10:30 pm -

sarakshi - abi fursat mili na mujse baat karne ki?? huh!!

ridit - just came frm office.. it was a tiring day..

sarakshi - awww.. khana khaya??

ridit - nahi.. kisi aur chiz ki bhuk jyada lagi h..

sarakshi - (confused) kyaa??

ridit - umm a sweet delicious kiss from my jaan..

sarakshi - hehe.. muahhh.. was it enuf??(she was blushing.. n she could visualize him blushing as well..)

ridit - umm kaam chala lunga..

sarakshi - gud.. chalo abb khana kha lo.. hum baad me baat karenge..

ridit - naah wait.. stay on line while i eat..

sarakshi - okk.. i love u..

ridit - me too.. n am damn hungry.. n sleepy as well.. i hope friday comes fast..

sarakshi - y?? wat special gonna happen on friday??

ridit (while eating) - on friday i can rest after a long tiring week.. y r u so dumb??

sarakshi - n y r u always ready to call me dumb?? huh!! khana khao mera dimaag nahi.. huh!!

ridit - huh!!

sarakshi - acha kya kha rahe ho??

ridit - daal chawal..

sarakshi - maid ne banaya??

ridit - sarakshiii

sarakshi - kya hua??

ridit - nothing..

sarakshi - areyy.. bolo na kya hua?? aur batao to maid ne banaya kya??

ridit - yaar tumse shadi karna bht risky h..

sarakshi - (shocked) y?? mene aisa kya kiya?? n for ur kind info i cook gud food..

ridit - nah its nt abt cooking food its abt cooking my brain..

sarakshi - wattt?? pagal ho gaye ho.. kuch b bol re ho.. huh!!

ridit - sweetheart me subah se office me tha.. aur office se ate hi sidhe tumko fone kiya to obviously mene khana nahi banaya hoga toh obviously maid ne hi banaya hoga na..

sarakshi - hehe.. arey wo to mene yuhi puch liya tha hehe..(she was laughing while speaking)

ridit - acha mam aapne khana kha liya??

sarakshi - haan kabse..

ridit - okk.. wait mumma ko call krna h unse baat nai hui.. thodi der me fir fone karunga.. bye..

mumma se baat karne k baad ridit ko neend aa gayi aur sarakshi was waiting for his call..

usne 3-4 baar call kiya tb jake ridit ki neend khuli..

ridit - hmm

sarakshi - kya hmm??

ridit - hmm bo lo

sarakshi - so gaye buddhu..

ridit - hmm k ya hua??

sarakshi - gn kissie kaun dega muje?? hmm??

ridit was smiling while his eyes were closed.. he went inside bathroom n washed his face while sarakshi was on d line..

ridit - haan to kya keh rahi thi?? kya chahie tumhe??

sarakshi - kuch nahi.. (she was blushing) kb aa rahe hoo??

ridit - kissie dene??

sarakshi - nahiii pagal.. yaha mumbai kb aa rahe ho hum sbse milne??

ridit - itni boring bate krne k liye jagaya muje??

sarakshi - acha to kya interesting bate krni h aapko??

ridit - batau??

sarakshi (sensing wat might come) - nahiii so jao chup chap jyada dimaag chalane ki zarurat nahi h.. subah neend nahi khuli to office late pahochoge.. hehe.. goodnite..

ridit - sach me aankhe nahi khul rahi.. love u. goodnite.. we will meet in dreams..

sarakshi - hehe.. so jao..

each day was passing like this.. n with each passing day they were craving more n more for each other.. ridit n rehan were planning to start a small business in pune.. both were handling best projects n were getting job offers frm many big companies which was a sign dat they can establish themselves in software industry..

sarakshi was teaching lil kids.. n she was getting too attached wid them n one reason was she was missing ridit badly.. this was the only place where she was able to live in present.. the children too were getting attached to her..

a lil cute girl(holding sarakshi's saree) - hey can i call u mom??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
great like all time superb thank you 
tq u for the quick update mam, hope u did ur exams well, good luck!!!
Hi Nandini
How did your exams went??? I know these exams r really  tough..😊
Love Ridit and Sarakshi in this part..Both were not willing to part from each other..
Ridit cutely proposed her and Sarakshi's joy knew no bound😊😊
That kiss was cute...😳😳
Ridit and Sarakshi's telephonic convo was so romantic and cute..loved this kissie thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who is this small girl?? if Sarakshi will b her mom then make sure Ridit is her Dad..no complications nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Pls continue soon
Bye

hehe, nice part thre, n iss baar UD bhi jaldi kiya, kool. keep up d gr8 wrk going :) :)
hey that was a super fast speed of the updateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well that is fine if you are having your exams and they are most important hope you have done good in the exams😊😊😊
that was a cute part πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but small one also ...hanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
finally they both are on the track and not really interested in making their lives complicatedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
continue soonπŸ˜ƒ