Fan Fictions

Its complicated!! (FF on Rajeev) part 15 pg 63 - Page 10

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

I am new to this interaction and i loved the feelings expressed by Suhana, Pinky and RiaπŸ˜ƒ, I cant pen down anything specifically rt now...but I am excited 2 see how this story moves. looking forward.to next part.....hopefully  soon 😍

u r shooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee shivani.. πŸ˜ƒ u always express wat u feel n i really like this quality of urs.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~~~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PrincessFlavia

Hi Nandini... hi guglu.. gud to see u here.. πŸ˜ƒ

Read all the parts.... so sweet of u.. πŸ˜ƒ really very  nice... thanks πŸ˜ƒ par exam ke baad dhang se comment karungi....haan haan..πŸ˜† all the best for ur exam.. πŸ˜ƒ 4 more papers to go.... m bored now.....exam me bore hoo gayi?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but comments pakka,...okk...??? okk sweetie.. πŸ˜ƒ thank u for reading n commenting.. πŸ˜ƒ

Luv
Guglu

~~~~ thumbnail
natasha, chanmayi , hinal, pinky, rituka, oliveya, suhana dii, maanmishti, aamirkhanfan, sumaiya, deepa(spvd), monika, shivani(ladybird9), ansar thank u soooooooooooooooo much for pressing the like button.. πŸ˜ƒ

Part 4

next day in lab –

sarakshi se galati se circuit me ek wire nikal gaya.. n she was clueless wat to do.. she knew agr neeta mam ko pata chala to she will almost force her to die with shame.. hehe.. rehan dusre grp me hai aur apne grp me sarakshi akeli ladki hai aur woh kisiko nahi pehchanti siwae RIDIT k.. ridit aur grp k baki ladke baatein karne me busy hai aur kisika dhyan anhi hai ki experiment kit ke saath kya hoo chukka hai..

sarakshi is quietly standing near the kit n is making various kinds of faces.. she even tried to tell rehan but she was afraid agr mam ya grp k baki ladko ne sunn liya to madad to koi nahi karenge aur sunaege alag specially Mr perfect Ridit..

sarakshi (to herself) – kya kare k na kare ye kaisi mushkil haye.. ridit plssssssssss plsssssssssss pehli aur akhri baar galati se hi sahi meri madad kar do aur plss bina gussa dikhae plssssss.. I promise main umm noo noo promise plss.. aise hi madad kar do pls ridit pls.. tum bahot ache hoo bahot samajhdar hoo.. har semester me tum hi top karoge aisi main dua dungi.. abb to madad kar doo.. sunn loooooo meri pukaar.. hey ridit kripaya meri awaaz sunoo aise

n she got a shock of her life wen she heard mam's voice..

mam – kya hoo raha hai yaha par??

sarakshi(to herself) – ohh nooo abb yeh guwahati ki species mujhe kisiko muh dikhane layak nahi chodegi.. she is lucky she got a chance to insult me.. mam aap bhi kya yaad rakhogi ki kiski insult karne ka saubhagya mila tha.. mummmyyyyyy muje bachaoooooooo.. nahiiiiiiii.. uhhhuuhhhuuuuuuuuuu..(fake crying)

she was too scared to even look at mam's face..

tabhi her saviour came..

saviour – mam actually we all were one by one observing the circuit.. actually we decided that we will observe it carefully n then all will discuss on how to simplify it n make it more efficient..(he said with confidence)

mam seemed impressed..

mam – hmm.. gud.. go ahead then.. (she proceeded towards the next grp but turned bak n…….) u r enthusiastic abt wat u r doing.. that's a gud sign I tell u.. always keep this enthusiasm alive in u then only u will be able to survive here in IIT ridit.. n yess give some piece of mind to others too who r simply directionless n r wasting der n our time too.. (she said looking towards sarakshi..)

ridit tried hard to suppress his laughter but then sarakshi noticed it.. n was damn damn damnnnnnnnn angry on him.. she even forgot to thank her saviour.. or may be she was tooo angry at him..

sarakshi(to herself) – I soooooooo hate u Mr ridit.. u r too full of urself.. huh!!

Ridit enjoyed her expression though he felt bad for her deep inside..

sarakshi didn't attend the last two lectures which were of that lab wali mam n went to her room n locked herself.. she was fuming with anger.. she drew various ugly cartoons n pasted them on the display board of her room.. she even pasted a slip (writing RIDIOT on it)  above those cartoons.. she even made photo of that mam n made mustache, scar, covered her one eye, n drew horns on her head  n pasted that photo too on the display board n gave it title "krur singh gabbar/CHAMPAKALI"

next day she was scared as she will again get scolded by that guwahati species bcoz of nt attending her lecture..

just before her lecture sarakshi almost ran towards the last bench n sat near ridit as only that seat was vacant..

sarakshi(to herself) – koi nai.. thodi der ki to baat hai.. uss krur singh gabbar ki nazar b nai padegi mujhpe yaha.. yessss!!

She fist pumped but stopped wen ridit gave her "wat r u doing" kind of look.. she made a face..

Mam entered n aate hi attendance lena shuru kar diya woh bhi last se!!

Sarakshi (to herself) – yeh champakali aaj ulti ganga kyu baha rahi hai?? Hey bhagwan bacha loo plss.. agey se kabhi apna dimaag nahi chalungi.. bhul kar bhi bunk nahi karungi.. plssss bhagwanjiiii plssssssss

"sarakshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She opened her eyes n due to shock she almost tossed the pen which she was holding..

Mam took her name once, twice n third time she roared..

Mam – Ms sarakshi were u sleeping in my class??

Sarakshi – nno mam..

Mam – then?? I think u need to get ur ears checked Ms gupta..

Sarakshi – am sorry mam..

Mam – BTW where were u in last two lectures yesterday?? N plss dnt even try to tell a lie as am not gonna buy any of ur lies.. I saw u in lab messing up with one or the other thing..

Sarakshi – wo mam actually main wo mm m

Mam – get out!!

Sarakshi (with teary eyes) – am ssorrryy mam.. I wont do this again.. plss..

Mam – I wont give u another chance to repeat this ms gupta.. just get lost..

Sarakshi never went thru such humiliation.. she felt like killing that CHAMPAKALI.. she almost ran out of the class..

Rehan followed her.. ridit too wanted to go but he thought situation will get worse..

Sarakshi was sobbing sitting on stairs.. wen rehan came she insatantly looked up n whispered "ri" but realized its rehan not ridit..

Rehan – haan rehan.. expect nahi kar rahi thi kya muje?? Iss mam se kuch pange hai kya tere?? Itna kyu chidh rahi thi tujh pe?? Aur samajhdar lab attend karke lecture attend nahi kiya.. kyu?? 

Sarakshi said nothing.. she was already very veryyy embarrassed.. n this time too she was hating Mr perfect to noo limit as mam ke taunt se jyada ridit ka hasna bura laga tha use lab main aur isi liye lecture attend nahi kiya....

unn dono k jate hi ridit class main khada hoo gaya..

ridit - excuse me mam plss.. i want to tell u something..

mam - u r in a very bad company ridit.. stay away frm those two stubborn, disorriented fellows.. otherwise they will ruin all ur probabilities of a good career..

ridit - mam actually aap galat samajh rahi hai.. woh sarakshi ki tabiyat kal bahot jyada kharab hoo gayi thi.. woh to aapko inform karke jana chahti thi par mene usse kaha ki main aapko bata dunga.. par main khud bhul gaya.. galati meri hai mam.. aur rehan sarakshi ko apni behan manta hai isliye uske piche piche class chodkar chala gaya.. mam woh dono innocent hai.. agr punish karna hai to muje kijiye unhe nahi..

mam seemed convinced..

mam - ohh.. okk.. am very impressed with u ridit.. u dared to say the truth.. mark my words u will go places.. now go n call them.. ohh wait i will send someone else tum waha se uth kar mat aao.. (ridit k sare frnds ek k baad ek khasne lage..)

mam ne rehan aur sarakshi ko bula liya..

mam(extra sweetly) - sarakshi beta abb tabiyat kaisi hai tumhari?? hmm?? tumhe batana chahiye tha na ki kyu chali gayi thi.. mene khamakha daant diya tumhe.. chalo abb agey se dhyan rakhna thik hai.. jao betho dono..

sarakshi sooo wanted to show her tongue to that mam but she was surprised as to y this champakali suddenly changed her tone, wat must hv happened??

rehan knew ridit ne hi kuch kiya hoga.. par kya??

hostel pahochte hii jo question ridit kabse avoid kar raha tha uska jawab usko dena hi padha..

rehan - tune yeh kyu bola ki me sarakshi ko apni BEHAN manta hoon?? ye kisne keh diya tujse??(he said teasingly)

ridit(perplexed) - umm kyu nahi manta kya?? aur uss waqt jo sujha bass bol diya mene.. ek to logo ka bhala karo uppar se unke sawalo ka jawab bhi do.. agli baar nahi bachaunga tuje kabhi ja..

rehan - mujhe bachaya ya "use"?? (he again said teasingly)

but this tym ridit threw him out of his room..

rehan (to himself) - kuch to hua hai kuch hoo gaya hai.. beta ridit mujhse nahi chupa sakta tu.. (he was actually feeling really happy for the two ppl who r his dearest n closest frnds n who live in his heart..)

==================================================

helloooooooo readers.. 😳 how r u all?? am sure nobody will reply me.. huh!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kal UD nahi kiya uske liye sooooooorrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy actually mere cousin ki shadi hai.. isliye kal tym hi nahi mila.. πŸ˜›
aur abb kuch din tak me UD nahi kar paungi.. 😳 peej muje maaf kar dena.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dekho iss baar me naye tarike se galati kar rahi hoon.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love
Nandini πŸ˜ƒ

cute_samrah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
last 2 parts were superb.......................

con't soon dear...........................
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it.....awesome.....oh my god!!! ridit saver her.....ahemm he is slowly falling for her......plzzzz update soon.......want a love fights between them......i want ridit to always support and protect her......update soon and plzzzzz want long long updatesπŸ˜†
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update..............loved it.
-purnima- thumbnail
lovely part πŸ‘ πŸ‘............ awww sweet ridit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......... help bhi kari .... but in his own spcl way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome , so sweet and nice part thank you dear
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the up is good
 yeh sarashi hamesha he ulltte sidhe kaam dete haai aur aapne galati maanne ke sivaye ridit ko dosh dete
this is very bad
par ridit ne itna aaccha kiya bhalle he woh muh pe sakrashi ko bura kahe par he saved her from that chipkali mam
me too hate that mam kitna datta sarashi ko
plz cont soon and pm me
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow..........very nice part dear....................ridit ne rehan ko sarakshi ka bhai bana di....................very thoughtful.....................and he saved her very nicely............................sarakshi is just like a bachhi...................cont soon dear..................