Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prithvi_veer thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i feel that sunny may fall for khanak(after seeing the horrible precap)but if he is a nice guy he will realise that khanak loves shaan and he will try to expose rahul or may try to fail his plan.i think when he will ask rahul why is he doing this with khanak rahul may brainwash him by saying that khanak still loves suraj but i don't think sunny will believe him this time.this is just my prediction.i too fele sunny is not a bad guy and till now no character in the show is bad,not even mogambo.
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think for a while Sunny may be carried away and continue  doing things for rahul but his conscience will prick him since Khnak is a very simple  and kind hearted girl..  

right before the concert he will reveal things to shaan and every thing will be fine.

@veena thanx for ur positive outlook..very much needed

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Provided that after this fiasco Shaan even agrees to see Sunny's face...Let alone listening to him...
Sunny doesnt know about the MMS and after seeing the MMS...Shaan will kill Sunny...without listening to a word he is saying...LOL !
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ i really want to see Shaan kill Sunny!  like full on didhum didhum wali fight! kidding! 😆 i want to see either Shaan kill Rahul or Sunny kill Rahul! Whoever does it doesn't matter to me i just want this evil person out! MMS my foot! :x

@veena i think i love you even more after this post!🤗 I SO want Sunny to woo Sam! and ermm can we have khanak trying to convince Sam too? ya yay kuch zyada hojayay ga?🤔whatever Thank God Sunny is feeling bad and trying to fix things! i KNEW Swapna Jee had promised he'd bring Shanak closer 😳 Thank you Sunny! you really are a sunny shiny ray of hope! :)
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
crossing my fingers yaaron
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks Veena...4 posting this....really hope that Sunny could save our shanak...cant see our shanak in pain....
Trupti.P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All i want to see Shaan reaction
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sunny is good soul he will not do anything wrong to them yaar i knw shaan willl be mad bt hell realised after sunny willl telll abt the gatiya rahuls plan and alll willl killl rahul and sam willl go with sunny and thy willl start to falll in love and leave my shanak alone
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks guys for your wonderful responses.. glad I could throw a ray of light (pun intended😆) in our situation right now.

@Prithvi_veer'

I don't think that Sunny is going to scum to Rahuls plans.. he is going to help ShaNak out this.

@Beenz..

Gosh can we like have a petition for Sam and Sunny.. they are so good together! LOL!

@Mahi..

So completely agree.. Rahul can manipulate Sunny any which way.. but the good in Sunny is not going to allow him to be otherwise.

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes yes go go go sunny!!!!

i hope sam decides she cannot live without rahul and leaves with him

sorry guys but i cant help being mean
because i'm mean at heart

🤣

🤓