Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Shekhar-Laali-Dr Shailendra Singh

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Shekhar-Laali-Dr Shailendra Singh

Laali brought up Dr. Singh's two children for seven years.  One turned nasty (Suman),Angry and the attitude of the other we still don't know.Stern Smile

Yet, there must be some feeling that Laali has for the younger child.  After all, she looked after and cared for them, and was happy with them for seven long years. This household also gave Laali an identity.

Isn't it about time, Laali and the child meet.   Wouldn't it be nice to have Dr. Shailendra Singh visit the Loha House once with his daughter.ErmmApproveBig smile

Or maybe Laali visit them ... Shocked

Of course, Shekhar would never allow Laali to visit the Singh house ever.  Not that he doesn't trust Laali.  He may not trust Dr. Singh ....

Besides, it is about time Dr. Singh saw Shekhar in his normal state.  Both of them would be eying each other warily because this time Dr. Singh would be speaking with an intelligent man, not a mad man.

One thing for sure, it would be a very, very awkward moment for all three ...LOLBig smileTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITsereaishitedare-SweetGirl-RajiniliciousMs.S.K.

sereaishitedare Senior Member
sereaishitedare
sereaishitedare

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
DOC! Totally! I agree, they should meet up and have some coffee or something. I don't think Shekhar really has anything to worry about really, cuz the amazing doc gave up his Shyamli when he saw how happy she was with Shekhar. I would love for this to happen...YAY! =D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10-SweetGirl-

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sereaishitedare

DOC! Totally! I agree, they should meet up and have some coffee or something. I don't think Shekhar really has anything to worry about really, cuz the amazing doc gave up his Shyamli when he saw how happy she was with Shekhar. I would love for this to happen...YAY! =D

Yes, it will be great if the CVs bring the two together.  But first, the doc should take a whip to Suman's backside. LOLLOLBig smile
Big smile
As for Shekhar and the Doc ....  when they meet, I don't think they will really be comfortable with each other.   Laali was in this man's house for seven long years, was married to him, had many comfortable moments with him, they had lots of talks with each other as husband and wife, and they probably touched/hugged each other as a couple.  (We saw many of those in the post leap episodes.Smile)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

It would be nice if doctor came to the haveli so that he can see how his eldest daughter suman has turned into a bitch. Definitely not the sanskar given by laali in the 7 years she spent in the doc house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
totally agreed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top