Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SR Genda Phool... Oh Ess (Page 11)

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiiish

ShonuuuuuuuuuuuuROFL
God I was laughing through out the whole Oh Ass, but couldnt laugh out loudDisapproveCuz me having realtives at home now, and if they ask me why Im laughing, main unko kya jawaab doongi?ROFL

Main tujhe chaand se compare karongaROFL
I knew Maan was dumbo, seriously Maan, CVs and MMM need a book: sex for dumbosROFLROFLROFL

And the bill part was to hilarious, actually everything was toooo good.
And this too, I will forgive DevROFLROFL

Btw you had Mod Jee in your Oh Ass, please mera bhi audition le lo, Main MSK ki bai banne ke liye tayaar hoonBlushingBlushing*pleads*pleeejjjjROFLROFLROFLand Im seriousCoolNext time my turnROFLROFLROFL

Shonuuuuu Girl you rock, you were awesome as usual, keep it up darlingHugHugHug

Btw what is with hair/baal n all, koi khaas lagaav hai kya?LOL

Aur mujhe bhoolna mat, aakhir main teri eklauti stalker hoon na*pouts*ROFLROFLROFL

Hug

Amish.........Hug.... kya yaar... you were not there when i was searching for MSK's love interests.... it was like come first have first business...ROFLROFLROFLdont worry... keep your fingers crossed for the next one...Embarrassed.... and thanx a ton for liking it...lub youHug

Edited by shonuu - 24 January 2011 at 7:48am

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anwesha_02

Shonnu baby what have you done?
Just on my way home because Ash decided to have some icecream and she got sick I have to reach home..Just logged on to kick her out of I-F and I came across this..
I am in splits and my driver is staring at me..

The Bills  and the Chaand bit Classic MSK shonnuROFL

The way you added Jyoti in the tabela with the famous Paraya Mard dialogueROFL
and ofcourse the best bit was Laali ka doodhROFL
I love your Sense of humourLOL

thank you Anwesha..Hug i wish i could complete it early and gift it to you..on your anniversary day...but your lub story made me distracted... and have you read your putri's comments??? she wanted to be msk's pervy GF.. control her no...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
@Shonuuu....Was this supposed to be funny?? Was I supposed to laugh??? Oh Really...So You use your friends names in your OH ESS...and make fun of them...Is this what friends do??? How could you do this??? And Poor MSK...how can you make fun of such a guy...He's a God!!! He's Every Girl's Dream....And you are making Geet go back to DEVil.......I don't know what to say!!!..I really didn't expect this from you....really...All I am ...

GONNA SAY IS BLOODY FREAKING HILARIOUS...

I was drinking coffee while reading this ...and I spewed it all  over the floor...Laptop bachte bachte bacha hai!!!!!....Kya character analysis hai...wah wah...wah....MSK ki toh vaat laga di tumne....
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....So my reaction to your post other than..... is....

TUSSI GREAT HO PAAJI!!!!!!

And I was just yanking your chain initially...*Peace*...Don't use me in your next Oh Ess...for that....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010polly23shonuu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geekgod

Mere Baap ....bola tha na uski serial mein  vaat lag chuki hai...big time.OuchOuchOuch
Oh ASS mein to usko kuch action de deta....uski to nasib hi tuti-fruity haiROFLROFLROFL

I wanted to see some elaborate action in the tabela(pssst...is Jyo around)....my tuti-fruity kismatOuchLOL

Chalo charan uppar karo....no no not to do cartwheelsLOL Mein thoda haulese durse sparsh kar loon.LOL (why durse....pata nahi tabele mein kya kiya hoga)LOL

Awesome one dude....ClapClapClap

sorry geeks.. i cant stop dissing MSK.... its like a passion to me...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL frankly mera khana hazam nhi hota..without making fun of him.... and i dont want any CON btw them... because then i wont be able to make phun of his silliness...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

Originally posted by Anwesha_02

Shonnu baby what have you done?
Just on my way home because Ash decided to have some icecream and she got sick I have to reach home..Just logged on to kick her out of I-F and I came across this..
I am in splits and my driver is staring at me..

The Bills  and the Chaand bit Classic MSK shonnuROFL

The way you added Jyoti in the tabela with the famous Paraya Mard dialogueROFL
and ofcourse the best bit was Laali ka doodhROFL
I love your Sense of humourLOL

thank you Anwesha..Hug i wish i could complete it early and gift it to you..on your anniversary day...but your lub story made me distracted... and have you read your putri's comments??? she wanted to be msk's pervy GF.. control her no...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Oh No Thank God you didn't gift it to me yesterday because I was leaving for celebration later and it would be very confusing for my MSK if I crack up in front of him and end up asking where are the bills for the marriage or if I ask him is the Moon out today?ROFL
so I guess it was good I read it todayLOL
Hmm..This Girl has her eyes on MSK i have to pull her back before things go out of hand..Putri is in bed right now..when she wakes up I have to have a chat with her to keep her eyes off him..LOL

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 24 January 2011 at 8:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesshonuu

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
omg.............

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

me laughed soo loud that pl are staring at me!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

last line was the best!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

grt Os!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchjun5

@Shonuuu....Was this supposed to be funny?? Was I supposed to laugh??? Oh Really...So You use your friends names in your OH ESS...and make fun of them...Is this what friends do??? How could you do this??? And Poor MSK...how can you make fun of such a guy...He's a God!!! He's Every Girl's Dream....And you are making Geet go back to DEVil.......I don't know what to say!!!..I really didn't expect this from you....really...All I am ...

GONNA SAY IS BLOODY FREAKING HILARIOUS...

I was drinking coffee while reading this ...and I spewed it all  over the floor...Laptop bachte bachte bacha hai!!!!!....Kya character analysis hai...wah wah...wah....MSK ki toh vaat laga di tumne....
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....So my reaction to your post other than..... is....

TUSSI GREAT HO PAAJI!!!!!!

And I was just yanking your chain initially...*Peace*...Don't use me in your next Oh Ess...for that....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL oye devil... you scared me.... i thought loh aa gai EmAssKay ki dewani... even i was getting ready to fight..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL thank you thank you thank you for liking it... and so many laughing loud and and laughing in office complains.... sorry....SleepyROFLROFLROFLROFL

panchjun5

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
@Shonuu...So kaisa laga mera TWIST...Everyone started their posts with the ROFL emo...so I thot I will give a Kekta Maayi twist to it...Mazaa Aaya Na..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.!!!!

shonuu

Go to top