SR Genda Phool... Oh Ess

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Disclaimer:
hi all
its  my second OS and again purely for fun...and can i request only adults to read it??? well underage people read my OS at your own risk....

Scene Starts:

Time: 11Pm

Maan takes geet to their bed room.....Adi and Co. teasing them....dadi comes with a BIGGG glass of Milk,,,,,and tell, its for Maan... geet blushes.☺️.. Maan wonders Why???😕..... boys tease Maan like good luck Sir.....👍🏼.. and Girls like..Have a Good night Geet...😉,,, geet blushes again ...Maan:😕?

maan locks the door, and comes to geet who is sitting at the bed...takes the glass of milk and asks geet to drink...
geet: its for you Maan.... its shagun ka doodh...☺️

Maan: shagun???? no.. humare ghar sirf Gaye (cow) ka doodh aata ha....😳

Geet: 😲...

Maan:*takes the jewelery off*

Geet: *closes her eyes*..waiting for his next move..

Maan: its very precious jewelery geet.... yeh meri dadi maa ki did maa ki dadi maa ki dadi maa ko unki saas ne diye tha....*keeps the jewelery in the drawer *

Geet:  *stares* 😲

Time:12 am

Maan:comes back to her, *grins* and says.. Geet close your eyes...i have a surprise for you..

Geet: closes her eyes as if she was waiting for this moment only...

Maan: takes something out from a chest of drawers and comes to geet saying.. look at this,,

Geet: yeh kya ha???

maan: Bills..

Geet:Bills???🤣
🤣🤣

Maan: yes... see this its the bill of catering ...11,55,554 rupees.... as i wanted the best cuisines to be served on our wedding... just for you happiness..

Geet: *artificial smile*
Time:1 am

Maan: look at this... bill of our wedding costumes.8,65,774...

Geet: Ok...

Maan: look at this

Geet: interrupts ..enough maan. i know you love me loads...

Maan: ok leave it....and moves towards the window..

Geet (self thought ): Nooo,,, Moon talks?? baba jee aaj moon talks nahi... plss kuch karo baba jee.. and leaves the bed approaching to maan.

Maan : looks out of the window and says.."yeh kya??

geet: sneaks out... *grins* *thanx to baba jee*

Maan: whats wrong with the clouds??? no moon tonight...😔

Time: 2 am
Geet (self thought): thank you baba jee aap ne bacha liya...🤣🤣🤣

Maan: i wanted to say so much about moon tonight.... i'v planned so much.. even i wanted to declare that you are more beautiful than moon(🤣)

Geet: leave it maan.. there are several other things which we can do...☺️

Maan: no geet. i want to make this night memorable for you... i'll wait for moon to appear.(🤣)

Geet: 😒... no maan its ok... leave it... we'll try it tomorrow..

Maan: ok.. as you say...

Geet: *sigh*
Maan: we'll talk about moon tomorrow but as of now we can talk about clouds..right???😳

Geet:
😲🥺

Maan: you know geet whenever i see these dark clouds... the first thing comes into my mind is you beautiful black "HAIR"

Geet: 🥱

Maan: do u know how these clouds form???

Geet :NO...

Maan: 😊... koi baat nahi i tell you,, the cloud formation is a part of hydro cycle on earth (4th standard science😳) the water of water reserves evaporates to form clouds..when they become dense, they make rains... and the water again gets back to those reserves.... that is called as water cycle...(🤣)

Geet: brilliant maan... do you know something about BIOLOGY as well??🤣

Maan: *smiles* yes Gith.😎.. i used to top in biology...ok *clearing throat*  the cell is the structural and functional unit of living beings.... yeh toh kuch bhi nahi.. if there were no clouds i would tell you about stars and Galaxies as well...

Geet: hum honey moon ke liye kahan jaein gay???

Maan: out house.... *grins* agar iss ghar mein snow fall ho sakti ha toh out house mein Switzerland ban sakta  ha GITH...😳
Geet:🥺

Time: 3 am

Maan: holds her face and says.. how beautiful you are??? i'v never seen a gal more beautiful than you...

Geet: it means i am not the first gal in your life...

Maan: *hesitates*  but says,, off course not.. i've met few gals before you...

Geet: you had girl friends???

Maan: no we were just friends

Geet: i dont mind if you had any.. how noone had felt for a guy like my maan??

Maan: *blushes* and gets excited to reveal his love secrets..."yes geet.. girls were like fida over me... you know my first GF used to call me cutie pie..

Geet: cutie pie??

Maan: yes because i was only 14 years old and she was 13... ☺️  her name was Ayesha,,her nick name was fast gal..(because MSK likes fast gals)...
🤣🤣🤣🤣we used share lunch and comics .. she used to help me in my home work..

Geet: hmmm...

Maan: but then she changed the school...

geet: 🥱..y??

maan: because we both got caught in bathroom together...😭

geet: in bathroom?? what you were doing in the bathroom with her??

Maan: i was showing her...

geet: 😲.. showing WHAT maan??

maan: my lighting wrist  WATCH ..❤️.. teacher caught us.. and called our parents.. later her parents changed her school...😭

Geet: *takes a sigh*thanks to baba jee.. bas ek hi thi na??

Time: 4am

Maan: no.. i had one in my college too..her name was Jyoti...(🤣)
she was very beautiful....❤️.. and HOT...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... was very intelligent ( i hope you can understand the reason for this taareef,, i dont wanna get a warning🤣🤣🤣 ) then we went for a college trip together .and lost the way,, and end up in a TABELA.... 🤣  it was raining out side..

Geet: worried expressions... phir kya hua maan??

Maan:  her clothes were wet...she was sneezing .. i took my shirt off my shirt and offered her to wear...

Geet: (RTM, 1???)how could you offer your shirt...??😡

Maan: dont worry geet. she didnt accept  my offer..and said.. "main bina KAPRON ke reh lon gi .. per kisi praye mard ke kapde nahi pehnon gi"(
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Geet: wot???😲😲😲.. phir kya hua???

Maan: her decision was firm... she did what she had decided and preffered wearing nothing....🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Geet:😡... aapne usa roka nahi???

Maan: bohat roka ..bohat roka... per woh chali gayi....she left me alone in that tabela.. because i started chanting a bhajan  to see her....😭

Geet: 😲

Maan: then i met a very Hot gal in a  night Kalub (club)..😍

Geet: ek aur???🤓

Maan: her name was Caco..... my friend introduced me to her.we had a chit chat..and found she was like a soulmate of mine....

Geet: soulmate??
Maan : yes,,, we both loved dancing,, we got infected with  "Dengue"... we both were OMGish HAWT...😍

then she dragged me on the dance floor...i avoided... then she offered me a drink , she was very naughty... ... ☺️... she was seducing me like anything and wanted to take advantage of a drunk MSK,,,

Geet: Phir??

Maan: phir kya??? i was drunk.. i didnt know what happened next.. but when i got up in the next day.. i got to know that she is in hospital...

Geet: kya??? aapne kya kiya uss ke sath???

Maan:  i made her do salsa with me all the night.. and she fainted eventually... 😭🤢

Geet: ahhh

Maan: and when i went to hospital to apologize... she said: I HAAAT You....
🤣🤣🤣

Time: 5 am

Maan:but the next gal was very smart..

Geet: next????

maan: yes, her name was Mano (parsa)... i met her accidentally... in ladies toilet....

Geet: wot?? what the hell you were doing in ladies toilet.???

Maan: main majboor tha geet...

Geet: oh.. gents toilet mein jaga nahi thi???

Maan: no.. me along with my friends went to write,, dirty jokes in ladies toilet of  gals hostel...(🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣)

Geet: kya???

Maan: but i did write anything..

Geet: *takes a sigh*

Maan: because before i could write anything.. a gal in only towel.. came in and locked the bathroom from inside..🤓

Geet: then??

Maan: when she saw me.. she burst into shouting... and her towel fell off...😈...

Geet: off??😲
Maan: and then to see her i burst into shouting...
🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣but she was very despo... she jumped to me and said who are you hottie???i said. m.. ma... Maan... she smiled and i am mano...🤣🤣🤣 i said okay... she said,,,come to me.. bhool jaien saara jahan...☺️

i said: Maaaaaaa

she said come to me or else i'll shout that you tried to rape me...v🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Geet: phir??? did you rape her?? i mean did you get closer to her??

Maan: no... i splashed some water on the bulb..and there was no light.. i opened the door and ran away..🤣but later on i found her dating DEV..😈

Geet: i am proud of you maan...😃

Maan: yeh toh kuch bhi nahi....there were three even more wilder gals, whom i met in a jungle...

Geet:🥱.. okay

Time: 6am

Maan: i was camping in a jungle... i heard some noise.. came out of the tent... there were  three  gals.named,, Pallo, Parm, and Javeria.... they first ask me for a help ... their jeep was out of order .. i got their jeep fixed... and turned back..they had occupied my camp only.....

Geet: ok..🥱

Maan: when i told them that they can try their jeep now... they laughed and said.. y dont we try this chikna first?? i got scared ..and said ..wot do you mean??? they said.. you'll have to do DING DONG with us ...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Geet: ding dong??

Maan: i asked the same..😕... they were trying to be physical with me... i screamed  for help,,and they said if you didnt do anything with us... then look at this Danda.... we'll hit you on the most Important part of yours... and you'll never forget pallo, javeria and parm...ever in your life...(
🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Geet: clutched on her mangalsutra and said..."did they hit you on???

maan: no... i pushed them and ran away from there in their  jeep only..🤣.. they ran after me.. and said..Maa ka dhoodh piya ah toh..RUK.... but i didnt as i never fed on maa ka doodh i fed on Laali ka doodh...

Geet: Laali???😲

Maan: our cow...😃

Geet:
thank God..

Maan: for my safe escape???

Geet: no.. i am thanking God that they didnt hit you...🤣
🤣🤣🤣

Time:7 am

Maan: Gith... dekho chand nikal aya...

Geet: nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Maan: *all happy* mera pya sacha ha... chand ko nikalna hi pada.... let me take my notes geet..

Geet: (self thought) inko pata bhi ha... ke aaj ki raat kya kerte hain??? dadi maa should have told him everything... but how could dadi maa tell him.... but dev ne toh btaya hi hoga ??
🤣🤣🤣

Maan: (with a file of ten pages in it) geet.. dekho maine yeh sab tumhare liye likha ha.. ab main tumhein chand se compare karon ga...(
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Geet: looks up ..and tell says.. Maan.... its not MOON its SUN...🤣🤣🤣Good morning Maan..
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maan:🥺

geet: i am going to sleep..

dadi knocks at the door... maan opens... dadi sees geet in the same clothes.. and wonders...MSK leaves ...

Dadi: kya baat ha beta?? aap ne change ne kiya??

Geet: dadi maa... today i wanna forgive dev..

dadi: lts really nice..but y??

geet: because he knew ,, Kab kya Kerna Chahiye..
.🤣🤣🤣

Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
im sorry im literally laughing my head of on the last line
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

my parents have just shouted at me for laughing so hard...for no reason
they have no idea what im reading 🤣🤣🤣

im sorry but

'DEV KO PATA THA, KI KYA KARNA HAI'
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
and im still laughinggg

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaha

oh btw
first to comment yyyyaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

(5 mins later still laughing)
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Ilovemsk - 13 years ago
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LMAO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That was hilarious
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hope ke sach mein aisa kuch na ho
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lekin jaise shararte Maan karta hai usse to lagta hai ke usse saaaabbbbb pata hai
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shonuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   🤣
let me finish reading will come back to comment

ok finish reading
Kanjoose ki bhi hatd hotti hai yaar MSK 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank god Chand nehi nikal aaya 🤣 
🤣🤣

Ayesha fast girl, Jyo would be so happy that she and MSK is in Tabela togherher but afsoos kuch hoa nehi 🤣, Manal will kill u for making her despo  and pallu, jav and parm  must be so sad could not hit MSK 🤣
🤣🤣 🤣

10 pages of chand tare lecture sukar ki that was sun 🤣🤣🤣

Dev should have teach Maan what to do 🤣
🤣🤣🤣

bechara MSK slept during s*** education at school🤣

u used Yasu's  the DING DONG 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣

Superb oh as 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I-F let me log in especially to read ur OH-Ahs🤣🤣

Even tho I cracked up like so abdly reading this I am so damn khafa wid u shonnu..I was supposed to be one of the ladies too u forgot😡..Moi iz katti  wid you Forever..
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
riyaanu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely.....
enjoyed a lot...😆
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!

TRULY HILARIOUS!

🤣
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Man......that was freaking hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's 2:30 in the morning here and am laughing like a maniac.....my sides are aching from laughing....🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can well imagine Geet running away from Maan and Maan singing qawali...
"Dekho chaand aya, chaand nazar aaya......tu bhi aaja saawariyaaaaaaaa........" 🤣🤣

Keep them coming...😉😆

🤣
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AWESOME..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im actually rolling on the floor shonuu ... damm..ur toooooooooooo gudddddddd...................lovely part was how u mentioned the girl's names... ROFL..... ur Oh as  is MIND-BLOWING..!!⭐️

PS..i so hope i dont get to see this tomo in the epi😭😆
Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Awesome- freaking- hilarious......

🤣🤣

The best is Jyothi saying "main bina KAPRON ke reh lon gi .. per kisi paraye mard ke kapde nahi pehnon gi"

Menaka failed in her experiment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣