Uttaran
Uttaran

Rashmi is being unprofessional (Page 6)

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

u mean she was in function but didnot go to take it ?? may be got some problem on face ?? LOL... or something only she can say

Kahin aisa toh nahi ki dono ke paas invitation nahi tha aur chupke se ghus gayeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

ROFLKaali ladkiLOLLOLShe'd have said it just for the sake of saying somethingLOLHer personality wouldn't have suited Ichcha's character as well.........
Btw does anyone know why she didn't receive the award at ITA and her mother took it when she was very much there with Nand and It ws for negative role............Didn't she take it because of the tag attached to itWink

when actors get excited na toh inko samajh nahi aata hai keh bolna kia hai.. aur bus PAE PAE shuru kardetey hain..

i still remmeber Meethi choori episode where she said she had bad experience with Bengalis and then she got soo excited keh sub kuch without thinking bolna shuru kardia that serial main toh le hi rahi hai real main bhi hai.. she said
woh set pe baat nahi karti but when he somes and sits with me to forun aas paas aajati hai..LOL
she didnt take nandish name but it was evident keh nandish hi hai..
she shouldnt have said this cuz it was very lame of her cuz normally professionals doesnt say such stuff.

tiny15LimitLessFan

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

ROFLKaali ladkiLOLLOLShe'd have said it just for the sake of saying somethingLOLHer personality wouldn't have suited Ichcha's character as well.........
Btw does anyone know why she didn't receive the award at ITA and her mother took it when she was very much there with Nand and It ws for negative role............Didn't she take it because of the tag attached to itWink

when actors get excited na toh inko samajh nahi aata hai keh bolna kia hai.. aur bus PAE PAE shuru kardetey hain..

i still remmeber Meethi choori episode where she said she had bad experience with Bengalis and then she got soo excited keh sub kuch without thinking bolna shuru kardia that serial main toh le hi rahi hai real main bhi hai.. she said
woh set pe baat nahi karti but when he somes and sits with me to forun aas paas aajati hai..LOL
she shouldnt have said this cuz it was very lame of her cuz normally professionals doesnt say such stuff.

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609farah007tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Haan she was there with Nand bt didn't go to take it ........ That itself is kinda unprofessional ...... All the others like Popular category ones she'd go na then why not this........
They tell they took the role because it was better than the other one bt when called negative they don't like it huhhhh........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007tiny15LimitLessFan

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Haan she was there with Nand bt didn't go to take it ........ That itself is kinda unprofessional ...... All the others like Popular category ones she'd go na then why not this........
They tell they took the role because it was better than the other one bt when called negative they don't like it huhhhh........

Jab pay cheque milta hai tab toh role achaaLOLJab negative bol do toh bekaarLOLwah wahLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
yar this RD,TD both should join class about how to conduct themselves in public

farah007tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

ROFL

aur kia PO PO PO PO PAE PAE PAE PAE...
yehi toh boltey rehtey hain interview main.. LOL
Translator lao koi bhai..

rahulvaid1tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

ShockedLOL really I've not watched it nor heard anyone saying it She actually said itOuchU know what I feel they would have decided b4 that proposal thing to do it and actually a force Pata nahi I feel this way- a forced oneOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top