Uttaran

Rashmi is being unprofessional (Page 4)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by sevak

Why blame the poor gorl - playing Tapasya for so long is definately frustating!

True...without variety no spice in lifeWinkso i think she will have to leave the show for spiceLOL
yaa i think she has come to know that ..people r now ..not able to distinguish between her and tappu ...and r making nasty remarks against her also ..kyun rahul bhaiya sahi kaha naa...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1rainurubal

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

True...without variety no spice in lifeWinkso i think she will have to leave the show for spiceLOL
yaa i think she has come to know that ..people r now ..not able to distinguish between her and tappu ...and r making nasty remarks against her also ..kyun rahul bhaiya sahi kaha naa...

No one should mix real life of actors with reelWink...nor if u like them as a character nor if u hate them as characterLOL...it is only a profession just like doctor, engineer, c.a etc....though i dont like tapsya but rashmi is a fab actressWinkapna toh seedha funda hai...watch the show...have fun and forget itWinknor do i like these t.v actors nor i have time to hate them...and i think none of us should have itnaa faltoo timeWinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

noor27divy609farah007rainurubaltiny15LimitLessFan

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

No one should mix real life of actors with reelWink...nor if u like them as a character nor if u hate them as characterLOL...it is only a profession just like doctor, engineer, c.a etc....though i dont like tapsya but rashmi is a fab actressWinkapna toh seedha funda hai...watch the show...have fun and forget itWinknor do i like these t.v actors nor i have time to hate them...and i think none of us should have itnaa faltoo timeWinkLOL
bhaiya if people r unable to distinguish ..and make nasty comments against her also do u expect some1 to continue playing such role ...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

bhaiya if people r unable to distinguish ..and make nasty comments against her also do u expect some1 to continue playing such role ...Ouch

Yes ofcourseBig smilewho are others to decide her destiny...it is her hardwork dedication...and she is an actor...the more people hate her means she has done her job with perfection.....and i can assure u one thing these actors are not bothered a bit by these silly things...they r too mature for all this...ok tell me one thing...people said what not for Amitabh and rekha...but Amitabh and jaya's relation is rock solid...these stars get used to all these things...nor fans love nor hatred can decide their career pathBig smilerashmi has only one reason to quit that is her role is becoming monotonousSleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609rainurubaltiny15LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Big smile

Yes ofcourseBig smilewho are others to decide her destiny...it is her hardwork dedication...and she is an actor...the more people hate her means she has done her job with perfection.....and i can assure u one thing these actors are not bothered a bit by these silly things...they r too mature for all this...ok tell me one thing...people said what not for Amitabh and rekha...but Amitabh and jaya's relation is rock solid...these stars get used to all these things...nor fans love nor hatred can decide their career path rashmi has only one reason to quit that is her role is becoming monotonousSleepy
any actor decide to accept or quit a role only due to either money factor or better offer. its fans run after thm but not they think abt fans. for thm fans is important only to make their career. nothing more thn it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007tiny15LimitLessFan

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Big smile

Yes ofcourseBig smilewho are others to decide her destiny...it is her hardwork dedication...and she is an actor...the more people hate her means she has done her job with perfection.....and i can assure u one thing these actors are not bothered a bit by these silly things...they r too mature for all this...ok tell me one thing...people said what not for Amitabh and rekha...but Amitabh and jaya's relation is rock solid...these stars get used to all these things...nor fans love nor hatred can decide their career path rashmi has only one reason to quit that is her role is becoming monotonousSleepy
any actor decide to accept or quit a role only due to either money factor or better offer. its fans run after thm but not they think abt fans. for thm fans is important only to make their career. nothing more thn it. 

i agree completely....fans honge tabhi naya role milega naaLOLissliye fan nahi bante hum kisikeWinkTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15LimitLessFan

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

i read in one interview wher she said that she was offered ichcha's role but she selecetd tapasya cuz she didnt want to cry  and cry in the serial. she wanted to do something interesting..

ab kia hogaya madam ko.. frustrate hogayi hongi.. here is the excerpt

After 'Pari Hoon Main' how did Uttaran happen to you?

Then there was a period when TV was going thro' the strike phase. At that time I was in Malaysia and I got a call for the look test for the role of Ichcha; but then I didn't want to enact the role of a person who just keeps crying all the time. Then they offered me the role of Tapasya; I went thro' the script and fell in love with Tapasya's character.
i agree!! even i'd read 1 of her interview in showtime magz where she'd replied that she wasn't given icchha's role as shes fair & 4 icchha's ckt production house needed a dark gal,in her words"kaali ladaki"!!!ConfusedConfused 
and i'd this issue of the magz still as its only 3-4 months old!!SmileSmile
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Kali ladki ?? Hilarious ,  tina is fair , any dumb idiot can see that ..... atleast icha dont load up kilos of make up to hide pimples or look FAIR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top