Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: farah007

i read in one interview wher she said that she was offered ichcha's role but she selecetd tapasya cuz she didnt want to cry  and cry in the serial. she wanted to do something interesting..

ab kia hogaya madam ko.. frustrate hogayi hongi.. here is the excerpt

After 'Pari Hoon Main' how did Uttaran happen to you?

Then there was a period when TV was going thro' the strike phase. At that time I was in Malaysia and I got a call for the look test for the role of Ichcha; but then I didn't want to enact the role of a person who just keeps crying all the time. Then they offered me the role of Tapasya; I went thro' the script and fell in love with Tapasya's character.

This is complete 360 turn on RD's part. When leap was planned and they were taking the audition for Tapasya and Ichcha there came an article in which RD said that she went for Ichcha audition but got selected for another role as those ppl thought her best for Taps as she seems arrogant and Royal or something like and she also said that she is somuch similar to Tapasya being the only child and one diff is that Taps shares but she doesn't do that too.....
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dreamz12

This is complete 360 turn on RD's part. When leap was planned and they were taking the audition for Tapasya and Ichcha there came an article in which RD said that she went for Ichcha audition but got selected for another role as those ppl thought her best for Taps as she seems arrogant and Royal or something like and she also said that she is somuch similar to Tapasya being the only child and one diff is that Taps shares but she doesn't do that too.....

Mainu toh samajh hi nahi aata in actors ka... chalo mitti pao!😆
sevak thumbnail
Why blame the poor gorl - playing Tapasya for so long is definately frustating!
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sevak

Why blame the poor gorl - playing Tapasya for so long is definately frustating!

True...without variety no spice in life😉so i think she will have to leave the show for spice😆
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

True...without variety no spice in life😉so i think she will have to leave the show for spice😆

yaa i think she has come to know that ..people r now ..not able to distinguish between her and tappu ...and r making nasty remarks against her also ..kyun rahul bhaiya sahi kaha naa...
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

yaa i think she has come to know that ..people r now ..not able to distinguish between her and tappu ...and r making nasty remarks against her also ..kyun rahul bhaiya sahi kaha naa...

No one should mix real life of actors with reel😉...nor if u like them as a character nor if u hate them as character😆...it is only a profession just like doctor, engineer, c.a etc....though i dont like tapsya but rashmi is a fab actress😉apna toh seedha funda hai...watch the show...have fun and forget it😉nor do i like these t.v actors nor i have time to hate them...and i think none of us should have itnaa faltoo time😉😆
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No one should mix real life of actors with reel😉...nor if u like them as a character nor if u hate them as character😆...it is only a profession just like doctor, engineer, c.a etc....though i dont like tapsya but rashmi is a fab actress😉apna toh seedha funda hai...watch the show...have fun and forget it😉nor do i like these t.v actors nor i have time to hate them...and i think none of us should have itnaa faltoo time😉😆

bhaiya if people r unable to distinguish ..and make nasty comments against her also do u expect some1 to continue playing such role ...
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_34

bhaiya if people r unable to distinguish ..and make nasty comments against her also do u expect some1 to continue playing such role ...

Yes ofcourse😃who are others to decide her destiny...it is her hardwork dedication...and she is an actor...the more people hate her means she has done her job with perfection.....and i can assure u one thing these actors are not bothered a bit by these silly things...they r too mature for all this...ok tell me one thing...people said what not for Amitabh and rekha...but Amitabh and jaya's relation is rock solid...these stars get used to all these things...nor fans love nor hatred can decide their career path😃rashmi has only one reason to quit that is her role is becoming monotonous🥱
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yes ofcourse😃who are others to decide her destiny...it is her hardwork dedication...and she is an actor...the more people hate her means she has done her job with perfection.....and i can assure u one thing these actors are not bothered a bit by these silly things...they r too mature for all this...ok tell me one thing...people said what not for Amitabh and rekha...but Amitabh and jaya's relation is rock solid...these stars get used to all these things...nor fans love nor hatred can decide their career path rashmi has only one reason to quit that is her role is becoming monotonous🥱

any actor decide to accept or quit a role only due to either money factor or better offer. its fans run after thm but not they think abt fans. for thm fans is important only to make their career. nothing more thn it. 
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

any actor decide to accept or quit a role only due to either money factor or better offer. its fans run after thm but not they think abt fans. for thm fans is important only to make their career. nothing more thn it. 

i agree completely....fans honge tabhi naya role milega naa😆issliye fan nahi bante hum kisike😉😛