Rashmi is being unprofessional

Posted: 13 years ago
Don't u all feel Rashmi is now jealous of tina's new changing strong role? all these years rashmi had the spotlight and tina was sidelined completely. now there has been some strength given to tina's role and rashmi is jealous with that and is threatening to quit the show if her role does not change positive. the script writers need her role to remain negative and why should the scrip writers change the story line just to please her? this is just plain unprofessionalism !
can't comment on that..maybe she is jealous maybe not!! who are we to infere the causes..?
surprise , surprise , the whole bunch of Uttaran is filled with unprofessional ppl from script writter to actors , nothing should surprise u
Originally posted by JustJ

surprise , surprise , the whole bunch of Uttaran is filled with unprofessional ppl from script writter to actors , nothing should surprise u

i guess u r right!
not sure if shes jealous or not but if she wants the role to be changed cuz she wants a lovey dovey track with nandish then its sheer non-professionalism
I guess everybody have their reasons..sharing the spotlight is not easy for everyone
Originally posted by farah007

not sure if shes jealous or not but if she wants the role to be changed cuz she wants a lovey dovey track with nandish then its sheer non-professionalism

If she wants a lovey dovey track with Nandish, there is a way...They can show this to be a fake pregnancy or if real, the father is not Veer...Then they can make her move out of B house and marry the father of her kid and then produce a girl..Similarly Veecha can produce a boy.... these two roles can be played by Rashami and Nandish and they can show a leap and start their romance.
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
Originally posted by hermoinee

If she wants a lovey dovey track with Nandish, there is a way...They can show this to be a fake pregnancy or if real, the father is not Veer...Then they can make her move out of B house and marry the father of her kid and then produce a girl..Similarly Veecha can produce a boy.... these two roles can be played by Rashami and Nandish and they can show a leap and start their romance.

Perfect...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by newkq

Don't u all feel Rashmi is now jealous of tina's new changing strong role? all these years rashmi had the spotlight and tina was sidelined completely. now there has been some strength given to tina's role and rashmi is jealous with that and is threatening to quit the show if her role does not change positive. the script writers need her role to remain negative and why should the scrip writers change the story line just to please her? this is just plain unprofessionalism !
where were u when tina was threatening to leave the show ..demanding a better role ..woh toh perfect description tha professionalism ka i think πŸ˜†

pata nahin what isthe problem,

rashmi ko toh hamesha hi spotlight mili hain uttaran mein,
usi ke toh scenes dikhate rehte the,
abhi bhi tapni scenes kitne dikha rahe hain,
we can understand if her role is not strong and if she wants 2 leave the show coz she is not getting space
but she wants 2 change her role 2 positive,πŸ˜•
it completely changes the storyline , i hope she understand.
vaise i dont think she will leave the show, yeh articles bus coriosity badaane ke liye hote hain
end mein kuch nahin hoga sab log uttaran mein hi rahengeπŸ˜†