Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Man of few words yet ri8 words : Pratham (Page 2)

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Agree with all of you ... Rads, Tanu & Jas ... 

Pratham sure was the voice of reason ... and glad that Pratham was there for Prem and in his own way supported him; gave him hope and reasoning. Really liked Mihir in the scene .. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestregularinfossroomani.effervescent.

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jas
Eks : missed d opportunity to appreciate my sweety as I 've not seen d epi..so as a compensation this post Wink
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_Rads

Hi all u lovely DSDVians Hug
after d Friday N sat..maha epi I got tempted to dedicate dis post to d man who pleasantly surprised us wid his reaction
In Shobs Words..he is d 'voice of reason' in Rajadhyaksh house..
a man of few words his character's shaped up as a mature who understands d difference btw right n wrong
I really loved d fact dat he gave Prem d support when he needed it d most..n its not frm now..his character's always sketched this way

1. When d whole family specially Gautam n dadi were against Prem's Marriage he was d 1 who had enthusiastically gone ahead wid d rituals of marriage

2. I liked d fact that when d truth came out..he was d 1 to ask d right ques instead of accusing her like every1 else

3. N d most touchin his advice to Prem to follow his heart..

what i like d most abt his character is his silent support when its needed d most..he isnt of those to boast around /throw his wt..rather a mature individual who generally minds his own business n intervenes only when necessary

ur take??

i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.effervescent.

.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Ok so in todays epi Pratham had a cold war wid Urmilla n dadi w/O their knowledge...LOL...i've always loved Mihir's acting right frm Sanjeevani days n I m really happy to see his role slowly shaping now I want him to openly support PreNa n his Mom / atleast somehow convince G to bring PreNa back home..I think Dr.K too needs a moral support at this pt of time n I want him to support her
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I loved Pratham and Kalyani's interaction with Prem and Kalyani's support for Nandini..It was one of the nicer episodes with good acting by Gaurav, Neena and even the psycho whatever his name is...

.effervescent.

.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Yes Dabulls23..d mahaepisode was simply awesome loved it..every1 just gave their best

Dabulls23

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Agree with your Rads!

Right when Pratham was first introduced in the serial, I had posted this..........that he seems to be meek and henpecked on the surface but that he will put his foot down when the time comes............

He has proved it now!   Liked him very much in the recent episodes!

Smile

.effervescent.

.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Yes Shobs I too m loving his character development....He surely seems to b followin his mom's footsteps

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index