Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Man of few words yet ri8 words : Pratham

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hi all u lovely DSDVians Hug
after d Friday N sat..maha epi I got tempted to dedicate dis post to d man who pleasantly surprised us wid his reaction
In Shobs Words..he is d 'voice of reason' in Rajadhyaksh house..
a man of few words his character's shaped up as a mature who understands d difference btw right n wrong
I really loved d fact dat he gave Prem d support when he needed it d most..n its not frm now..his character's always sketched this way

1. When d whole family specially Gautam n dadi were against Prem's Marriage he was d 1 who had enthusiastically gone ahead wid d rituals of marriage

2. I liked d fact that when d truth came out..he was d 1 to ask d right ques instead of accusing her like every1 else

3. N d most touchin his advice to Prem to follow his heart..

what i like d most abt his character is his silent support when its needed d most..he isnt of those to boast around /throw his wt..rather a mature individual who generally minds his own business n intervenes only when necessary

ur take??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863MamanaGauravsDbestregularinfoThinker_BellessroomaninycsweetieDabulls23Eksie

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I agree, here's what I wrote about him in the update thread..

I believe, like everyone else, the surprise support came from Pratham. I never thought he'd come and support Prem, after watching him bend down to Urmilla's tantrums before. (The other day) He didn't fly kites with Prem, because Urmilla didn't want him to. But I guess he knows when to support Prem, and I dunno if Prem felt encouraged, but I did, when he asked Prem to listen to his heart. Sound advice, Pratham.

I admire people who are non-confrontational... I am like that.

Pratham might have bent backwards to accomodate Urmilla at times, maybe because he's non-confrontational, or maybe he didn't want to add to the rucus that was already happening, but he did speak his mind to the person who needed his opinion, and that mattered the most.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477GauravsDbestregularinfossroomani.effervescent.nycsweetieEksie

.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Agree wid u Tanu..I guess in case of Urmilla he keeps mum..as he's not 1 of those who likes to create unnecessary drama

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfonycsweetieEksie

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Agree with U Rads and Tanu Pratham is a man of few words and minds his own business.He never creates drama with Urmila I think he is more like his mom DrK who is cool and handles all the pressure ,Tension  singlehandedly  without  anyones knowledge .Well he is bearing Urmila na that is a big taskTongue.She is always throwing tantrums and Pratham only could handle her since he is mature,cool headed while Urmila is childish,who does not have her own brains and follows Dadi blindly.Pratham like his mom loves peace in the family He did question. his mom when the letter about Nandini's past came out in open ;well supported his wife Urmila when Nandini broke her Mom's wedding gift coffee cup so it clearly shows Pratham gives more importance to emotions and decides accordingly what is right or wrongSmile 

Really loved his advice to his bro Prem and was surprised when he asked sorry on behalf of Urmila...see he knows his wife wellStern Smile

See the parivarish  of Dr K and dadi...what a differenceSmile 

Edited by gauravfan477 - 23 January 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestregularinfossroomani.effervescent.nycsweetieEksie

.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauravfan477

Agree with U Rads and Tanu Pratham is a man of few words and minds his own business.He never creates drama with Urmila I think he is more like his mom DrK who is cool and handles all the pressure ,Tension singlehandedly without anyones knowledge .Well he is bearing Urmila na that is a big taskTongue.She is always throwing tantrums and Pratham only could handle her since he is mature,cool headed while Urmila is childish,who does not have her own brains and follows Dadi blindly .

Really loved his advice to his bro Prem and was surprised when he asked sorry on behalf of Urmila...see j

See the parivhe knows his wiferish of Dr K and dadi...what a difference

'he can handle Urmilla..itself is a big task' really cracked me..LOL LOL..so true
P.S : sorry dont know ur name

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477regularinfoEksie

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Well Rads I'am Jasmine but can call me JasSmile

Btw what is your  name Big smile
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Jas I m Radha ..but u can call me Rads Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Well I guessed it should be Radha or Radhika ....well cool usernameCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.effervescent.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index