Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm... 2010 was the first time we saw the awards! It was a different experience overall! First time the team on stage showing their lovely side!! This year, it was good too. Certain things were very good, buttt.... Certain things were too controversial to be commented on!!!

For me, it was an okay show! It startes ofd wonderdully IMO! I loved the concept of Mini Mathur's kidnap... And most importantly, Abhijeet sir's entry was beyond imagination    πŸ˜

on the other hand, i prefered "kandho se milte hain" group performance last year! May be because i love that song too much! This year's was also good..

Viivek's performance was lovely!! Even last year, he was extraordinary! Same with this year....!   πŸ‘

Sachin was good too... πŸ˜ƒ so was Kaajal and Daya ... 😳 😳 Daya sir ne to humein ainvei ainvei ainvei loot liya! πŸ˜› 😳

Now coming to Abhi-Tarika!! If i look at it as Abhi-Tarika.. 😑 🀒 Eeeks!! The thought itself isso pathetic!! I was literally crying seeing it!!   πŸ˜­ But then, i consoled myself by ignoring that lady and imagining the man as Aditya Srivastav rather than Abhijeet!! And trust me, i live tjis actor sooo much! He is the bestttttt!!! Freddy, Salunke's parts were veryy good too!! Lovely actors! What an energy level!!    β­οΈ ⭐️

The gaane ki mehfill.... Well, if again i take it to be Aditya sir!! I am soooo   πŸ˜³ 😍 haaayee!! This man is an allrounder kya!! Everything is perfect about him!!! πŸ‘ Bas Tarika gaana nahi gaati to..... I would have been so happier!!

Salunke-ACP entire series was just soooooo cute!!!   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

the promotion of lhote sikkey was so uneccessary! anyways, doesnt matter!!

It was lovely to see so many "brave" people of our nation! Makes me proud to be born as an Indian.. A Human being with a strong heart!! πŸ˜ƒ Hats off to all the winers!!!!!
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i also watched CGAs and liked also.............πŸ˜›
well i couldn't watch last year's Gallantry Awards.. so can't compare it.. and can't caste my vote for the same.......i liked the hosts but i the promotion part of Khotey Sikke... i don't think that it was needed in Gallantry Award ceremony at least......... enjoyed our Duo's dancing... it was too funny when
it was Dr. Salunkhe in Ghoonghat instead of Madam T in adi sir's dance .... ...... πŸ˜† although i didn't like Madam T's dancing (no offense meant plz.) ... singing of salunkhe & adi sir was also good. though i was expecting daya sir's singing also .πŸ˜ƒ i must say that jasveer is good in dancing.. and sachin tooπŸ˜› overall i enjoyed the ceremony
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well to tell the truth I liked 2010 one more !!! Not anything to do with Abhi-Taarika thing but I loved it more !!! I felt 2011 was more rushed up !! I don't know why !!! but yeah 2011 was nice as well !!! I loved Adi sir's entry,Salunkhe-ACP thing a lot !!
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

According to me both were really nice

2010's was a new experience for us, acts were good
2011's was nicely handled, again acts were really good
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
both entertained us and left something which we can cherish in their own way
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Both wre good. First one was an enriching experience, while second one was beautifully organised.
Though second one gave us some angry moments too
sayhi2su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
both were complete and successful in there own respects, and they were to respect the the act of bravery so indeed a great idea

i think they cannot be compared
zulaikha thumbnail
i havent watched 2011 one.......as it has not been uploaded on youtubeπŸ˜”, so cant compare
dr.fahmi thumbnail
i havent seen CGA 2010. CGA 2011 was good. i enjoyed everyone's performance😊