Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

please read !!!! maha episode

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Poor? Arohi she's just embarrassing herself

Arjun why?!why? just because you love arohi

you think you hate arohi so much but is not turu trur is you love arohi so much but if you love arohi how can you do this and watching all this i mean kuch din pehle he tum arohi ko ke rehe tha i am chang i love you and now you hate arohi Pehle to Itna pyaar tha Aur Ab Wo pyaar Kahan Gayab ho GEYA poor arohi  she's just embarrassing herself  arjun is so mean he used to love her n now  arjun you did wrong thing with arohi and  now? u do wrong u support ur mum it's so bad but i love you arjun) your mom is a bitch how can you did this cheap thing with  arohi but i love you 

Arjun said mom he knows arohi sabse sada? so whey you blam  arohi for  pussed rashee

arjun is? not only doing bad to arohi

but with he is doing bad to his OWN grandma

i cant waiting  4 d episode wen arjun know tha truth abot rashi,s baby abt this bitch gouri
den will know dat he had done many thiings wrong with arohi and fall sorry for arohi

whatever i say but i love arjun so much hayye raba  
 arjun is so hot hot loved her Arjun's smile  Day Dreaming
maha eps mujhe toh tum se extra pyaar ho gaya Silly

Hope they fall in love again soon <3 I wanted to know what happened next cant wait for monday

love maha is amzinggggggggggggggggg cute funny so funny tha sohaag rat love you arjuhi
                              love hinaEmbarrassed

Edited by kmh24ever - 23 January 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hina12345kmh24ever1MitEssHgemini1217LindaxXxmIsHeZ.xMahak Sinha

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
hayeeee yaar.........seriously can t wait.....
MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
OMG point to b noted.. arjun says He nos Arohi vry well den Y she is blaming arohi yar..Agar Arjun Ko lagta hai K Wo Aro k Sab se Jyada janta hai..To Fir Wo Ye Kaise Soch sakTa hai K ARO NE rashi ko Dhakka Diya .Aur Kya ye Wohi Arjun Hai Jisne ARO ke Liye Apna Sab kuch Chhod Diya tha,
Den .Arjun Aro ka Aise SAB ke samne TAMASHA hota kaise Dekh sakta hai..How Can He Wtch ol ds...AGAR kmh 1 ka Arjun Punj Hota To Wo Kabhi ARO ko Aisa Nahi Karne deta... U r na abs Rite Yar agree wid evrthin u said...Thode din Pehle to Itna pyaar tha Aur Ab Wo pyaar Kahan Gayab ho gaya...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraMina_Tana.khan

sahra1977 Groupbie
sahra1977
sahra1977

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
whatever haped between them, arjun should not drag his granmother on this game. i mean she is the only who love him in that house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraMina_T

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahra1977

whatever haped between them, arjun should not drag his granmother on this game. i mean she is the only who love him in that house.

I think that is something that Arjun is forgetting that he is going to be hurting his dadi's feelings too by messing around sooo much with arohi, i think he;s too caught up in his revengeConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
@kmh24ever..............
Arjun is not blaming arohi for pushing Rashi, he thinks that rashi fell by accident & stands arohi, her family members & himself responsible for the whole situation being created that the accident took place & rashi lost her baby..............
please see the episodes after accident where arjun is repeatedly saying "arohi is responsible as she didnt listen to Rashi who had come to explain to her how much did arjun love her
".................i hope this will help uTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Actually gyes pyar gayab toh nahi hua hai tabhi toh abhi bhi jealous hota hai magar pyar badle ke parde ke peeche chup gaya hai hope ki jaldi bahar aajaye waise arjun ko phir bi arohi ke sath aisa nahi karna chahiye tha bt wo kuch bi kare i still lv him madly
LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
i just want gauri's truth to come out ...we ll get rid of her then :P
and i want arjuhi to solve their problems alone now ,,,just cant wait when they show arjuhi together and cant leave without eachotherWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index