Enough is enough..!! Are you interested in the show or in Suku's hair?Ermm

I am fed up seeing this repeated  topics again and again.....D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prcnsSahiPakdeHainrelentless.

yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
even I want Piya's curls back. And I'd be glad if she stops behaving like a detective as well.
But hey, bashing is not allowed. I personnally like Shaurya, and I'm sure he'll improve as fast as Vivian did.Smile
Talking about Misha, I think it's absolutly normal that she gets attracted to him immediatly.
See, she's never had any crush in her life, she was never interested in boys, so its natural that when she sees this boy who's different from others, who's good-looking and intelligent and yet more interested in her than all the other bimbos of Mount college, she gets attracted to him immediatly because it's happened for the first time to her and she never felt that way for a guy. Her behaviour is completly different from Tracker's. She has crushes all the time lol.LOL

Edited by yoyolo - 24 January 2011 at 2:28am
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by aleena1

Strange ! if u criticize a character thn BANG u r a BASHERWacko
true say mano.....

this show is the only one I watch but hardly come on this forum...... too much dictatorship...... we cant even say what we want here.......automatically becomes bashing......Confused

ya say 1 thing n some 'wanna be' MODs jumps in frm no whereWackoseems like people forgot this is an open forum !! ANY1 can say anyfin n no1 can STOP thmStern Smile

ManalHug........
lets do some behoodapan, as i m bored being a goody-goody person nowConfusedLOLLOL.........

well, criticism is most welcomed. i wont think, its bashing, if anyone gives their opinion in an acceptable manner, but how do want fans to react whn something like this gets posted?
 hmmmm wat did i say rong here !! I jst said the Truth ! n tht Person Knw her self !!! when ever we say sumfin ! BANG she jumps in acting like a modSleepyeven i can do tht !! buh y should i !!! ufff thts just acting BossySleepyn if u knw me ! thn u knw ! i wont take such 'wannabe's' Sleepy
Originally posted by aleena1

The new werewolf in town.....

Abhay after seeing him......

ROFL

@ aleena........
this is not done, bud, i m bit upset.......wht r u trying to say abt Abhay? u say, u watch this show, so is this d way, u think he is gonna react whn he encounters a warewolf?...........this is not criticism. u r making fun of him........i just hope, u r not serious.......i wont take it seriously either, coz Abhay is just a character.......i m quoting this only as an example, as wht can be hurting to someone........
Prcns seriously Sleepyu too like thm !! no difference !! she didnt mean To BASH !! Sleepy

ma reply @ Red

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHaincarisma2

camjs Senior Member
camjs
camjs

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

i don't like her curled hairs seriously...she looks better with straight hairs....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ragini-

Not surprised with Geet fans that are "newbies" opening topics and indirectly passing remarks and what surprises is the people that have pressed the "like" LOL exactly know who they are LOL
@ Bold : the TM did not Bash any1 !! Confusedplus y u think 'Geet' fans can jst open such postsStern Smile?
dunt wry hun - u are no newbie, cant be talking abt youWink you are a if rockerzzz. in fact you are a rocker and our rockstar.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Not surprised with Geet fans that are "newbies" opening topics and indirectly passing remarks and what surprises is the people that have pressed the "like" LOL exactly know who they are LOL
@ Bold : the TM did not Bash any1 !! Confusedplus y u think 'Geet' fans can jst open such postsStern Smile?
dunt wry hun - u are no newbie, cant be talking abt youWink you are a if rockerzzz. in fact you are a rocker and our rockstar.Big smile
i knw they not tawkin abt me ! n they wont 'dare' to Wink !! buh i dnt get why GEET members always have to be dragged in Sleepy 'insecure' enoughWacko

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

i knw they not tawkin abt me ! n they wont 'dare' to Wink !! buh i dnt get why GEET members always have to be dragged in Sleepy 'insecure' enoughWacko
true. DON, they dare not chat abt you. Tongue - If they do then MOMMa's here. Big smile
maybe they are jelous of the Mahi mahi couple.

.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

true. DON, they dare not chat abt you. Tongue - If they do then MOMMa's here. Big smile
maybe they are jelous of the Mahi mahi couple.
done ROFL ! now they gona call u 'BASHER'  WackoLOL

carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index