India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya & her hair (Page 7)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
well said....it totally looks like a wig...so unreal, curly hair looks more natural on her and imo if Abhay has to fall in love with her he should luv her with her real, natural looks.....she should stop imitating Maithli, and be herself and let Abhay choose what he wants for himself...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2.Manal.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Not surprised with Geet fans that are "newbies" opening topics and indirectly passing remarks and what surprises is the people that have pressed the "like" LOL exactly know who they are LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

Not surprised with Geet fans that are "newbies" opening topics and indirectly passing remarks and what surprises is the people that have pressed the "like" LOL exactly know who they are LOL
@ Bold : the TM did not Bash any1 !! Confusedplus y u think 'Geet' fans can jst open such postsStern Smile?

aleena1

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

@ Bold : the TM did not Bash any1 !! Confusedplus y u think 'Geet' fans can jst open such postsStern Smile?

i am not here to argue, i know exactly whats going on!! if u make more nasty comments, your comments are going to be reported, and please don't even bother replying me, PMing me and quoting me...i could care less!

relentless.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

i am not here to argue, i know exactly whats going on!! if u make more nasty comments, your comments are going to be reported, and please don't even bother replying me, PMing me and quoting me...i could care less!
hahaha I DID Reply back Wink ! n Feel Free hittin the 'REPORT'  button Wink ! welll Report which u want Wink ! i did not Bash any1 Wink ! so go on Babes Hit the 'Report' buttton ! thts wah u good at Wink ! n PLZZZ I have better things to do thn PMin 'unwanted' people Wink 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1carisma2-SilverAngel-_dkmystery__Meena_

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Strange ! if u criticize a character thn BANG u r a BASHERWacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1carisma2_dkmystery_

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

true say mano.....

this show is the only one I watch but hardly come on this forum...... too much dictatorship...... we cant even say what we want here.......automatically becomes bashing......Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2_dkmystery_.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

true say mano.....

this show is the only one I watch but hardly come on this forum...... too much dictatorship...... we cant even say what we want here.......automatically becomes bashing......Confused

ya say 1 thing n some 'wanna be' MODs jumps in frm no whereWackoseems like people forgot this is an open forum !! ANY1 can say anyfin n no1 can STOP thmStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index