Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

God!! Not more KaMish supporters, please! I have literally had enough of ya all!! First, Shaurya CAN act. Secondly, Kabir and Misha are NOT a couple. They are NOT supposed to be together. DEAL. WITH. IT. 
Firstly i only watch the show for the main cast. but when  saw how mish cares abt abhir and in one frame in the party they looked soo good together, why not give them a chance. u have ur opinion - buh let others have theirs. its an open discussion forum.

i agree! saying that, Not more of u supporters!!!!! Wacko
I don't understand this way of replying to someone's post... this is an open forum and everybody has the right to express their opinion, u can't stop people from saying who they like n who they don't!
Big smileBig smileBig smile Gud one DkMystery.

Too be honest - the day SOME pople pay for other people's channel subscriptions then they can tell them to do this this and that and the other.... but untill then - THIS FORUM IS ACTUALLY FREE, and by all means FREE for people to come in say what is there on their mind.
This is the first forum I have come on - Where certain People are acting MODS. Shocked

Thanks mate!
I really hope Akanksha doesn't mean to drive away people who don't support her POV out of this forum!

or maybe like the TVD and a Blooper stickie, we might see one topic where u voice ur frank n honest opinion and numerous others where u just drool Big smile
TRUE SAY yaar, peepz will hate cuming here to make posts, like the show - buh feel that one cannot post comments here. felt like doing a vm for the characters of this show - buh can u imagine. .... will it even get appreciated.

hey do the the emoticon atyahchars they r funSmile

of course they'll be appreciated ..... with all the behoodas hereSmile....any1 disagrees can take a hike........
hheheheh thanks - i actually did one here aswell  - it was quite liked. buh u know my sense of humour with those, just incase some1 gets offended. because you know my imagination runs wil with those, befor u know it i'll have tracker married to kabir or abhay. LOLLOLLOL

OMG who will get offended??????? its all for fun.......... theres no point being serious all the time.... jeez ,...... need a break........and u never offend any1......

u know what i love to see tracker married to abhayROFL
now i want to sing 'Wah wah Ram Ji Jodi Kya banaye ' ROFL ! will continue @ Home ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1carisma2_dkmystery_

Miss_sunn Goldie
Miss_sunn
Miss_sunn

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
no this story is good !! well i think i'have the  answers
1. Pia is acting Mathali role most of the time to know mathali and abhaydre story .So she can not strait her all times . Otherwise her lovly hair will damaged .

2.you think that piya should not play  dectective, but you don't want to know how Abhay bacame a VAMPIRE !!!!

3 . yu want kabir and misha together ,i think it is to show that two friends are not obliged to fall in love with each other (but i agree with you )

ANd last , I'M NOT AGAINST THE  FAN  OF MILEY JAB HUM TUM (because i love the serial also ) but i 'dont want the same story .

If it hurt someone so i' m sorry !  and it's just my opinion !! sorry again

Edited by Miss_Sun - 23 January 2011 at 2:52pm
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

God!! Not more KaMish supporters, please! I have literally had enough of ya all!! First, Shaurya CAN act. Secondly, Kabir and Misha are NOT a couple. They are NOT supposed to be together. DEAL. WITH. IT. 
Firstly i only watch the show for the main cast. but when  saw how mish cares abt abhir and in one frame in the party they looked soo good together, why not give them a chance. u have ur opinion - buh let others have theirs. its an open discussion forum.

I don't understand this way of replying to someone's post... this is an open forum and everybody has the right to express their opinion, u can't stop people from saying who they like n who they don't!

Too be honest - the day SOME pople pay for other people's channel subscriptions then they can tell them to do this this and that and the other.... but untill then - THIS FORUM IS ACTUALLY FREE, and by all means FREE for people to come in say what is there on their mind.
This is the first forum I have come on - Where certain People are acting MODS. Shocked

Thanks mate!
I really hope Akanksha doesn't mean to drive away people who don't support her POV out of this forum!

or maybe like the TVD and a Blooper stickie, we might see one topic where u voice ur frank n honest opinion and numerous others where u just drool Big smile
TRUE SAY yaar, peepz will hate cuming here to make posts, like the show - buh feel that one cannot post comments here. felt like doing a vm for the characters of this show - buh can u imagine. .... will it even get appreciated.

of course they'll be appreciated ..... with all the behoodas hereSmile....any1 disagrees can take a hike........
hheheheh thanks - i actually did one here aswell  - it was quite liked. buh u know my sense of humour with those, just incase some1 gets offended. because you know my imagination runs wil with those, befor u know it i'll have tracker married to kabir or abhay. LOLLOLLOL

OMG who will get offended??????? its all for fun.......... theres no point being serious all the time.... jeez ,...... need a break........and u never offend any1......

Thanks darling you are so sweet. hehhehehe - just for you then i will.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss_Sun

no this story is good !! well i think i'have the  answers
1. Pia is acting Mathali role most of the time to know mathali and abhaydre story .

2.you think that piya isn't be a dectective but you don't want to know how Abhay bacame a VAMPIRE !!!!

3 . i think it is to show that two friends are not obliged to fall in love with each other

ANd I4M NOT AGAINST THE  FAN  OF MILEY JAB HUM TUM (because i love the serial also ) but i 'dont want the same story 

If it hurt someone so i' m sorry ! 
@ Bold : where did tht come frm Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Thanks mate!

Thanks darling you are so sweet. hehhehehe - just for you then i will.

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

carisma2.Manal.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
you are no less emotional athyacharist - your pics and emo's are great !!!!!!!

aleena1.Manal.

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

bukbuk buk buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkLOLLOLLOLROFL

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

thank youEmbarrassedLOL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

bukbuk buk buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkLOLLOLLOLROFL

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

thank youEmbarrassedLOL
puck..puck...puck...puck

trans

belcome belcome ji. hehehe

aleena1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index