Piya & her hair (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

God!! Not more KaMish supporters, please! I have literally had enough of ya all!! First, Shaurya CAN act. Secondly, Kabir and Misha are NOT a couple. They are NOT supposed to be together. DEAL. WITH. IT. 
Firstly i only watch the show for the main cast. but when  saw how mish cares abt abhir and in one frame in the party they looked soo good together, why not give them a chance. u have ur opinion - buh let others have theirs. its an open discussion forum.

i agree! saying that, Not more of u supporters!!!!! Wacko
I don't understand this way of replying to someone's post... this is an open forum and everybody has the right to express their opinion, u can't stop people from saying who they like n who they don't!
Big smileBig smileBig smile Gud one DkMystery.

Too be honest - the day SOME pople pay for other people's channel subscriptions then they can tell them to do this this and that and the other.... but untill then - THIS FORUM IS ACTUALLY FREE, and by all means FREE for people to come in say what is there on their mind.
This is the first forum I have come on - Where certain People are acting MODS. Shocked

Edited by carisma2 - 23 January 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1_dkmystery_.Manal.

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

God!! Not more KaMish supporters, please! I have literally had enough of ya all!! First, Shaurya CAN act. Secondly, Kabir and Misha are NOT a couple. They are NOT supposed to be together. DEAL. WITH. IT. 
Firstly i only watch the show for the main cast. but when  saw how mish cares abt abhir and in one frame in the party they looked soo good together, why not give them a chance. u have ur opinion - buh let others have theirs. its an open discussion forum.

I don't understand this way of replying to someone's post... this is an open forum and everybody has the right to express their opinion, u can't stop people from saying who they like n who they don't!

Too be honest - the day SOME pople pay for other people's channel subscriptions then they can tell them to do this this and that and the other.... but untill then - THIS FORUM IS ACTUALLY FREE, and by all means FREE for people to come in say what is there on their mind.
This is the first forum I have come on - Where certain People are acting MODS. Shocked

Thanks mate!
I really hope Akanksha doesn't mean to drive away people who don't support her POV out of this forum!

or maybe like the TVD and a Blooper stickie, we might see one topic where u voice ur frank n honest opinion and numerous others where u just drool Big smile

aleena1carisma2.Manal.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Thanks mate!
I really hope Akanksha doesn't mean to drive away people who don't support her POV out of this forum!

or maybe like the TVD and a Blooper stickie, we might see one topic where u voice ur frank n honest opinion and numerous others where u just drool Big smile
TRUE SAY yaar, peepz will hate cuming here to make posts, like the show - buh feel that one cannot post comments here. felt like doing a vm for the characters of this show - buh can u imagine. .... will it even get appreciated.

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

TRUE SAY yaar, peepz will hate cuming here to make posts, like the show - buh feel that one cannot post comments here. felt like doing a vm for the characters of this show - buh can u imagine. .... will it even get appreciated.

pls go on n do make VMs, I'm sure most of the members will love it!! Smile atleast I will!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@ TM : agree wid u !! 1st of all im a suku fan buh seriously not interested in abhay ! so not an ABhiya Phanka at all Wackon second Suku is jst perfect wid her curls !! dnt like her wid straight hair Confused !! 
n shaurya is NOT bad buh Plzzz I really wanted Kabir-Misha Unhappy ! they so cute togther !! tho i dnt mind Kabir-angad Wink ROFL
@certain people : 1st of all YOUR NOT A MOD !! so dnt act like 1 !! this is an open forum !! so every1 got their own POV !! not every1 has to AGREE wid u Stern Smilen if u really like to be a MOD thn JOIN the Dev team 1st thn plz Wink ! it would be gr8 Smile !! 
jst cuz u like some1 doesnt mean we cant share our feelings Confused !! jst cuz u like them doesnt mean we have to do sameStern Smile
@Divya & Momati : agree wid ya both Hug !

@ ALL : No offence Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1virgo_gurlcarisma2_dkmystery_

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

pls go on n do make VMs, I'm sure most of the members will love it!! Smile atleast I will!
Thanks yaar, will get one done on them. am sure there are many people like us who will enjoy it. xx

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

@ TM : agree wid u !! 1st of all im a suku fan buh seriously not interested in abhay ! so not an ABhiya Phanka at all Wackon second Suku is jst perfect wid her curls !! dnt like her wid straight hair Confused !! 
n shaurya is NOT bad buh Plzzz I really wanted Kabir-Misha Unhappy ! they so cute togther !! tho i dnt mind Kabir-angad Wink ROFL
@certain people : 1st of all YOUR NOT A MOD !! so dnt act like 1 !! this is an open forum !! so every1 got their own POV !! not every1 has to AGREE wid u Stern Smilen if u really like to be a MOD thn JOIN the Dev team 1st thn plz Wink ! it would be gr8 Smile !! 
jst cuz u like some1 doesnt mean we cant share our feelings Confused !! jst cuz u like them doesnt mean we have to do sameStern Smile
@Divya & Momati : agree wid ya both Hug !

@ ALL : No offence Wink
Hello darling - thankyou. well said beta. loved the kabir angad part LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Yeah I want her curly hair back too(:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2.Manal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index