Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prcns thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

coming back to Piya's hair😆😆.........i like her both in curly n straight hair, but she looks a bit better in straight hair😊........i've said this numerous times now😆😆, but if she keeps them straight always, i wont miss her curls😉

also, i like Shaurya as a charcater so far.......he is not boring, n i like his attitude whn w/ Misha........Misha is badly infatuated😳 i think😆. it has not reached d point whr it can b called love, so i dont think its fast.
aleena1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prcns

Manal🤗........
lets do some behoodapan, as i m bored being a goody-goody person now😕😆😆.........

well, criticism is most welcomed. i wont think, its bashing, if anyone gives their opinion in an acceptable manner, but how do want fans to react whn something like this gets posted?

@ aleena........
this is not done, bud, i m bit upset.......wht r u trying to say abt Abhay? u say, u watch this show, so is this d way, u think he is gonna react whn he encounters a warewolf?...........this is not criticism. u r making fun of him........i just hope, u r not serious.......i wont take it seriously either, coz Abhay is just a character.......i m quoting this only as an example, as wht can be hurting to someone........

Prcns...... dont be upset.........I was not being serious...... and am not bashing any1........... this was for fun....... to lighten the atmosphere here.....

Oh and evry1 should be scared of my mascot ..................................

He has grown so much.....and so fierce🤣.....aaaaah soooo cute and adorable..... kept on a diet of cookies and chips😆😆😆🤣

So Abhay........pia........ and evry1 on the IF  forum ........ be afraid ........ very afraid....... he will haunt u in you dreams🤣...........................hhahahahahaha😈

hmmmmmm prcns were u on GKD forum?????????

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

n plus the TM is Abhay fan too !! so how is it a 'GEEt'  fan Bashin

this comes with lack of any valid logic... 😆
🤣
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

awwwww!! such a cutie 😆
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Enough is enough..!! Are you interested in the show or in Suku's hair?🤔

I am fed up seeing this repeated  topics again and again.....
yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even I want Piya's curls back. And I'd be glad if she stops behaving like a detective as well.
But hey, bashing is not allowed. I personnally like Shaurya, and I'm sure he'll improve as fast as Vivian did.😊
Talking about Misha, I think it's absolutly normal that she gets attracted to him immediatly.
See, she's never had any crush in her life, she was never interested in boys, so its natural that when she sees this boy who's different from others, who's good-looking and intelligent and yet more interested in her than all the other bimbos of Mount college, she gets attracted to him immediatly because it's happened for the first time to her and she never felt that way for a guy. Her behaviour is completly different from Tracker's. She has crushes all the time lol.😆
Edited by yoyolo - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: prcns

Manal🤗........
lets do some behoodapan, as i m bored being a goody-goody person now😕😆😆.........

well, criticism is most welcomed. i wont think, its bashing, if anyone gives their opinion in an acceptable manner, but how do want fans to react whn something like this gets posted?
 hmmmm wat did i say rong here !! I jst said the Truth ! n tht Person Knw her self !!! when ever we say sumfin ! BANG she jumps in acting like a mod🥱even i can do tht !! buh y should i !!! ufff thts just acting Bossy🥱n if u knw me ! thn u knw ! i wont take such 'wannabe's' ðŸ¥±

@ aleena........
this is not done, bud, i m bit upset.......wht r u trying to say abt Abhay? u say, u watch this show, so is this d way, u think he is gonna react whn he encounters a warewolf?...........this is not criticism. u r making fun of him........i just hope, u r not serious.......i wont take it seriously either, coz Abhay is just a character.......i m quoting this only as an example, as wht can be hurting to someone........

Prcns seriously ðŸ¥±u too like thm !! no difference !! she didnt mean To BASH !! ðŸ¥±

ma reply @ Red
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i don't like her curled hairs seriously...she looks better with straight hairs....

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

@ Bold : the TM did not Bash any1 !! ðŸ˜•plus y u think 'Geet' fans can jst open such posts😳?

dunt wry hun - u are no newbie, cant be talking abt you😉 you are a if rockerzzz. in fact you are a rocker and our rockstar.😃
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: carisma2

dunt wry hun - u are no newbie, cant be talking abt you😉 you are a if rockerzzz. in fact you are a rocker and our rockstar.😃

i knw they not tawkin abt me ! n they wont 'dare' to 😉 !! buh i dnt get why GEET members always have to be dragged in ðŸ¥± 'insecure' enough