India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya & her hair

Abhay_Maan Newbie
Abhay_Maan
Abhay_Maan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Piya looks good in her curly hair.Ekta pls bring her curls back.And is this a detective show or a love story.Piya is always on a mission.Either she wants to catch somebody or follow Abhay to know his secret.Ekta pls bring the college charm back.More Mish-Kabir.We love them together.That Shaurya can't act.And it looks unreal that Misha has fallen in love so easily.She is behaving like Tracker.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_trishjass6psychomegAminah007mohit_rockstarsupriapranitiAnkita_armaanAutumn_Fairy.Mehak.--AROMAL--aleena1shona.patakha-guddiAubade.pritirays_dkmystery_carisma2-SilverAngel-.Manal._Meena_

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i agree with u..please enough of making pia enquire about abhay...misha-kabir should be a jodi instead of shaurya-misha...that dude to just acting as though he were to be attractive...please do bring college masti like exams n all that please!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalialeena1_dkmystery_

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
God!! Not more KaMish supporters, please! I have literally had enough of ya all!! First, Shaurya CAN act. Secondly, Kabir and Misha are NOT a couple. They are NOT supposed to be together. DEAL. WITH. IT. 

--AROMAL--Ritzie.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Seriously, what's with all the repeated topics today??Stern Smile

Topic on Pia's hair: Already made.
Topic on Kabir-Misha: Already made.
Topic bashing Shaurya: Already made! 

Seriously!! This is getting on my nerves now! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988.Mehak.--AROMAL---sim-RitzieffkhanAkankshaa.-Pooja-relentless.ragzz.

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhay_Maan

Piya looks good in her curly hair.Ekta pls bring her curls back.And is this a detective show or a love story.Piya is always on a mission.Either she wants to catch somebody or follow Abhay to know his secret.Ekta pls bring the college charm back.More Mish-Kabir.We love them together.That Shaurya can't act.And it looks unreal that Misha has fallen in love so easily.She is behaving like Tracker.

so true!! me 2 want curls back!
a poor detective I must say LOL

no offense to his fans, but really all he does is blink his eyes, point towards himself, stand with his knees bended and so easily enters a girl's bedroom at night, goes in and sits on Misha's bed!!!

a tomboy can fall in love but a drastic change in a sec? Confused LOL she is on way to leave even Tracker behind... LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddlechopstickaleena1carisma2.Manal._Meena_

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

God!! Not more KaMish supporters, please! I have literally had enough of ya all!! First, Shaurya CAN act. Secondly, Kabir and Misha are NOT a couple. They are NOT supposed to be together. DEAL. WITH. IT. 
Firstly i only watch the show for the main cast. but when  saw how mish cares abt abhir and in one frame in the party they looked soo good together, why not give them a chance. u have ur opinion - buh let others have theirs. its an open discussion forum.

saphira7988_dkmystery_.Manal.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Seriously, what's with all the repeated topics today??Stern Smile

Topic on Pia's hair: Already made.
Topic on Kabir-Misha: Already made.
Topic bashing Shaurya: Already made! 

Seriously!! This is getting on my nerves now! 

my dear - whenever i see you - you always seem stressed- this forum doesnt belong to one person, allow it .... if you dunt like it press the report key. why you letting it get to ya. chill - out yaar.

aleena1_dkmystery_.Manal.

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Firstly i only watch the show for the main cast. but when  saw how mish cares abt abhir and in one frame in the party they looked soo good together, why not give them a chance. u have ur opinion - buh let others have theirs. its an open discussion forum.

i agree! saying that, Not more of u supporters!!!!! Wacko
I don't understand this way of replying to someone's post... this is an open forum and everybody has the right to express their opinion, u can't stop people from saying who they like n who they don't!

aleena1carisma2.Manal.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index