India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Food for thought Maha EPI. (Page 2)

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Yes, good maha epi - no Saxenas in it todayBig smile  so all in all better than i expected.  but, i would have liked to see less of KN wandering around drunk, though he was great, if they could have got to the GD shouting scene sooner and shown more of kriya at hospital but WITHOUT ykwAngryAngry
Never mind anything else, they do anything to get ykw out of KN's clutches.
Poor baba, the realisation of his brother's doings was an eye opener for him, but i would have liked to see more of him today.  It was nice to see the dadi/grandson love for each other.
Kesar was looking determined and angry when she told SS that she'd filed the report against KN, hope she stays that way.   There's been conflicting articles on what's gonna happen so not sure what's next, but hope they don't ruin it for us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyalighthousepierb2011a_uma....Poojie....carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hello Carisma,

I saw the epi today and really liked it. Felt very relieved seeing Kesar looking so determined and finally speaking. Loved the eyecontact and glances between Kriya. Also loved the loving moment between dadi and krish. Very nice. I am hoping this will be a new turning point in the serial. I think Krishna looked with disgust at Sajjan when he was trying to blame Prats. It will be soon when Krish will find out the real ugly face of his dad.

If things go well like this, I am hoping I will start watching MKAP regularly again. Al in all I loved it today apart from the fact I had to see the evil trio. They just disgust me now-a-days.

Pm me whenever you have time and also wish me today.Its my 13th wedding anniversary. Too bad we are not doing anything special because Jeff is out of town and I am stuck at home with the boys helping them with weekend homework. Its almost lunchtime here and I am ordering our favourite chinese food. Thats my anniversary lunch.Smile

Talk to you soon.

Anu. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyaa_umababithajcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

FANTASTIC POST CARISMA.....Party          
but u missed Kriya's exchange of glances...esply whn the Doc said Kesar is out of danger.... Kriya looked into eachother 'proudly' n appreciating each other...Heart

yes - i mentioned pratigya being proud with krishna - but forgot to mention krishna equally proud of her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaCrAzYREDbabithaj

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Carisma,

I saw the epi today and really liked it. Felt very relieved seeing Kesar looking so determined and finally speaking. Loved the eyecontact and glances between Kriya. Also loved the loving moment between dadi and krish. Very nice. I am hoping this will be a new turning point in the serial. I think Krishna looked with disgust at Sajjan when he was trying to blame Prats. It will be soon when Krish will find out the real ugly face of his dad.

If things go well like this, I am hoping I will start watching MKAP regularly again. Al in all I loved it today apart from the fact I had to see the evil trio. They just disgust me now-a-days.

Pm me whenever you have time and also wish me today.Its my 13th wedding anniversary. Too bad we are not doing anything special because Jeff is out of town and I am stuck at home with the boys helping them with weekend homework. Its almost lunchtime here and I am ordering our favourite chinese food. Thats my anniversary lunch.Smile

Talk to you soon.

Anu. 

Happeeee anniversary darling, have a good one. make sure you speak lots and lots with jeff over the phone.
i loved todays epi. am glad u are watching it again.
i will pm you love. i've not been on the forum much today. but normally my mobile's logged on here. so contact me anytime love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Yes, good maha epi - no Saxenas in it todayBig smile  so all in all better than i expected.  but, i would have liked to see less of KN wandering around drunk, though he was great, if they could have got to the GD shouting scene sooner and shown more of kriya at hospital but WITHOUT ykwAngryAngry
Never mind anything else, they do anything to get ykw out of KN's clutches.
Poor baba, the realisation of his brother's doings was an eye opener for him, but i would have liked to see more of him today.  It was nice to see the dadi/grandson love for each other.
Kesar was looking determined and angry when she told SS that she'd filed the report against KN, hope she stays that way.   There's been conflicting articles on what's gonna happen so not sure what's next, but hope they don't ruin it for us.
i'm looking forward to this new attitude of kesar's
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Carisma,

Talk to you soon.

Anu. 

Happeeee anniversary darling, have a good one. make sure you speak lots and lots with jeff over the phone.
i loved todays epi. am glad u are watching it again.
i will pm you love. i've not been on the forum much today. but normally my mobile's logged on here. so contact me anytime love.
Thanks so much. Yes we wished eachother in the morning.

Anu

carisma2

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Carisma loved your thoughts on the epi. Yes it was a fast paced one. I really liked KB today. She was powerful . K was fantastic . I wasn't do impressed with GD in SBS segment but she surprised me today.'

carisma2

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
hmmmm dont watch pratigya anymore but after reading the comments..... i decided to watch the mahaepi....... it was v. good

SHAKTI bBBBBBBBBBBBHOOT........ aaaaaaaaaaaahHHHHHHHHHH
LOL

ROFL

Im glad kesar spoke up........ she is one scorned women........hope she kicks buttLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriya---Yemi---hussainramso....Poojie....carisma2

Go to top