Food for thought Maha EPI. - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by WintersBloom

@carisma2 hi in Bold, feeling bad for Kesar, yes she's so obedient, does housework, ironing Shaktia's clothes and this is the reward, drugged and buried alive, so that he can take another woman to wife. She does not deserve to be treated in this manner.

Arushi was so angry at what her sister did (ruining Aman getting married to her), i remember "what Adarsh said" too, that they had a tough time finding someone to marry Arushi, "because of Krishna's reputation" (his a goon remember) the Saxena's by allying themselves with the Sajjan Singh family (a criminal family) in the marriage of Pratigya to Krishna (also Krishna, just evicted people by force recently) that Sajjan Singh family will not reform, therefore no-one in the community of Allahabad wants to associate themselves with a family like the Saxena's which have a close relationship with criminals. Bearing all this in mind i can understand why Arushi married Shaktia. All the Saxena's were mistrusting Pratigya's words about Aman so Arushi just thought Pratigya is jealous that i'm marrying an educated guy and she is stuck in a marriage to a goon, she now knows different (having seen Aman at the temple with his wife, and seeing the qualities of Krishna at the hospital and elsewhere). At that heated moment of her wedding to Shaktia she was so distraught at her last chance of marriage being lost, she wanted to take it out on the person that lost her that chance Pratigya, she didn't consider Kesar at all.

Tell me in the UK when a man and woman want to register a wedding, they post the banns http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banns_of_marriage, it doesn't happen in India, because if it did, i think people marrying more than once would be more difficult. My friend got married recently here, now she is Muslim and the guy is Christian, they got married in a registry office, here in the UK, the registry office told them they need one month to do the investigation (check if both have any legal impediments to them tying the knot) before setting a date for the wedding. I think they check your birth certificate or passport against marriage records.

yes here in uk - the laws are very strict - u have to bring alot of evidence before getting a date for the registry marriage.
Originally posted by foryoukriya

Fantastic post carisma. You brought out everything including the maha blooper. wonderful! We need to appreciate everyone's performance except .....But above all I enjoyed reading your post. you brought out all the emotions beautifully.Especilly i enjoyed and unable to control my laughter after reading- "Pratigya's acting was good, I think she was beginning to think that Dadi had completely lost it".  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   "the way Pratigya woke him up, and the way she shouted at him to wake up ...".πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"This must have been a scary experience and really weird for  him, as on one hand there is a Pratigya who is taking him outside without explanation in the dark🀣🀣, and then he stubmles upon a 'now talking' Dadi🀣🀣, Can u just imagine your feeling in that  spot?" Sorry i  understand his feelings but ..🀣🀣.

Finally i appreciate the way  you said  "Kesar- spoke up". Even i loved it - the way she spoke with assetiveness in her voice and exressions "not Pratigya but i wrote the complaint"  "Brilliant end to a brilliant Episode".πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Very good carisma. 
Sorry i Have a question - just out of curiosity - who,why and(If KP how) would have put back the mud on the graveyard ? any thoughts.
Thanks alot yaar - loves reading your post .
the mud - krish wud have as he is aware what his family is like.

b4 i used to do daily e.a and wekly e.a - but now instead of daily e.a i do food for thought. so i try to bring in the funny concept aswell and try having a post to keep all my regular's happee. some people like amprapali etc - dunt understand, and take this seriously. This is just like a daily replacement to lighten the mood up - am glad u all understand it in its correct concept and format.
Originally posted by dhakarn

now that was gooooooooooood  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

i never thought i could hate sakthi much more than how much i hate him at present ............the way he spat at the mud directly above her face was.......................😑 😑 😑 i just want baba to beat him up black and blue that too in front of SS and amma , ofcourse at the orders of GD.......πŸ˜‰

and arushi is poking her head in every scene although P thought her little sister would be in trouble with RED alone in the TN, but thanks to BD of pooja that we had to endure her next to baba..........😑

and the best scene for me was kesar's determined answer to SS that 'i complained, not pratigya'.........and ofcourse baba-GD moment..................😊
omg thank god u noticed as well that baba had to stand next to arusi is there was a POOJA BD.
I thought i was imagining it.

and thanks yaar.
Carisma,

I dont usually comment on your posts but would like to say that enjoy them and not much to add to it......πŸ˜ƒ.

Its needless to say I loved your point of view on the Maha episode..😊
Originally posted by starlight123

Carisma,

I dont usually comment on your posts but would like to say that enjoy them and not much to add to it......πŸ˜ƒ.

Its needless to say I loved your point of view on the Maha episode..😊
Thanks dear, and thankyou for commenting. 😊