India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Wedding....is it be all or end all?

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

This time i am all ready for brick bats...n shoes( manolos if possible please...n if u wanna throw them....please throw them in pairs....comes usefulLOL)!!

Ok..so they are married...n yep how we wanted it ...enjoyed it...loved it....it was long awaited...but ...but.....to me marriage has a taste of predictability....it is kind of humdrum...routine....all love stories are unique n exciting...but all married couples are the same....dont get me wrong i m not against Maaneet...love them to core....but in some corner of my heart n mind.....marriage spells a happy ending...happy but still an ending.....certain factors kinda disappear..like the first moments....the first attraction...first hug...touch...the falling in love...gradual exqusite torture...exciting flush of love...realisation...denial...the chase....the confession...n the dating sequence...the shy overtures....the slow n steady journey from uncomfortable to acceptance....to cannot live without u stage......i am so gonna miss all this....n nothing in any story ever matches up to this journey....

Marriage has its advantages in a show...the biggest...the physical intimacy factor...( the one and only good thing if u ask me...the only reason why we want them to be marriedLOL) but somehow...

Tell me am i the only one here...who still wanted to see some more of a love story...???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

**Sonia**chullbulliSilentsoul

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
that is why the cvs r giving a fresh love story, that of arjun and anne...did u read in the recent article piyush saying he is the parallel lead in the show....so u will get the freshness from them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

that is why the cvs r giving a fresh love story, that of arjun and anne...did u read in the recent article piyush saying he is the parallel lead in the show....so u will get the freshness from them...
parallel leads..ROFL....talk about delusional people...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulrani-lucki

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Eve,,,,,,first love first touch...first feeling......now we will se....journey of Fisrt kiss....of maneet....first SR of maneet....first baby......first anniversary.....abhi bahut lambi journey baki hai...Hiral.......itni jaldi no the end.....Big smile

Abhi to journey start hui hai.......abhi tka sirf tralior tha....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by kuls11 - 23 January 2011 at 3:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

**Sonia**eveline

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

parallel leads..ROFL....talk about delusional people...!!

Its true.....in article he claimed himself as parallel lead......
chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
i agree with the topic starter..i was such an addict...but this wedding scred me off...i still go back and watch those old intense moments in hshpur...liked the office lighthearted scenes but...and now they are married...cmon...bring the baby in the world soon...and end it to restart it as geet 2

eveline

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
sorry.......but i disagree..........

coz marriage is not an end ...............it itself is a begining of a new journey...............it shows d gradual  groW*H of relation in various aspects like trust,coperation,understanding etc,.................

its d start of a new life in which u have to think abt ur better half first and den urs...................so its entirely diff.

and watever maneet do dey do it in such a way dat its alwz fresh and provides new dimensions to dere relation

Silentsoul

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Marriage of soulmates is an extra- ordinary experience.

Now we can see a mixure of funny, romantic and professional situations.

As long as there are no more constant negetive tracks Geet will do fine.

Trps will keep going up.

In my opinion Arjun-Anne track needs to end . It is bringing down the trps. The audience do not like it.

Edited by bhabha - 23 January 2011 at 4:49pm

Go to top