Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by yummimommy

Mera
I think they already have guessed that all 3 were involved. Remember P was saying that they are probably celebrating Kesar's death, but they lack the proof to have all three arrested. They can only have KN put in jail because they saw him.

Yum Mum

She did refer to "they" will be celebrating but Krishna would believe that of his mother and KN but his soft spot for his bauji may still create doubts in his mind.  It's very hard for him to digest the truth, that the man he has loved, adored and looked up to as a role model was just a cold hearted egoist at the core, not a man with a heart of gold as he believed all his life. Ouch

If Krishna were to sit down, reflect and recall all the incidents, one by one, since his wedding to Prats, he will start to see the true colors of SS emerging in recent days is not the man he knew at all. SS's hatred for Prats is now plain as the nose on his face. All it will take is for Krishna to wonder if Prats could be next on RED's hit list. That would set him on the right course to heed any warning signs and not brush it off like he has in the past.  Kesar and GD could shed some light on it by telling him or hinting on past attempts on Prats's life while he was away and right before his SR.

I think after P refused to go to the A wedding to Aman any doubts that K might have had about P love for him flew out the window.  They  may bicker now but K suspisciuos attitude has disappeared. Prior to that  incident I don't think K would have accepted his parents'. guilt under any circumstance.  I still think that the truth about the attempt on P llife is far down the road.

I agree with all of your points.

Yum Mum

Acc' to new article it's Kesar who's thrown out and on her own at the bus stop from where Saxmen take her home, it means twit is still parked at Niwas. How do Prats, Krishna and GD get her out of there now. We are in a hurry to see her turn introvert and hit the books pronto.  What say, sahi baat hai na?
Sorry for butting in Mera.....but bole toh ekdum sahi baat hai...infact if it happen soon enough then I would give PGrey a personal award of saptrishi taron StarStarStarStarStarStarStar from all of us....I hope Mera you wont mind me borrowing your awardEmbarrassedBig smileTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.---Yemi---MERARAIhussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Mera
I think they already have guessed that all 3 were involved. Remember P was saying that they are probably celebrating Kesar's death, but they lack the proof to have all three arrested. They can only have KN put in jail because they saw him.

Yum Mum

She did refer to "they" will be celebrating but Krishna would believe that of his mother and KN but his soft spot for his bauji may still create doubts in his mind.  It's very hard for him to digest the truth, that the man he has loved, adored and looked up to as a role model was just a cold hearted egoist at the core, not a man with a heart of gold as he believed all his life. Ouch

If Krishna were to sit down, reflect and recall all the incidents, one by one, since his wedding to Prats, he will start to see the true colors of SS emerging in recent days is not the man he knew at all. SS's hatred for Prats is now plain as the nose on his face. All it will take is for Krishna to wonder if Prats could be next on RED's hit list. That would set him on the right course to heed any warning signs and not brush it off like he has in the past.  Kesar and GD could shed some light on it by telling him or hinting on past attempts on Prats's life while he was away and right before his SR.

I think after P refused to go to the A wedding to Aman any doubts that K might have had about P love for him flew out the window.  They  may bicker now but K suspisciuos attitude has disappeared. Prior to that  incident I don't think K would have accepted his parents'. guilt under any circumstance.  I still think that the truth about the attempt on P llife is far down the road.

Yum Mum

Acc' to new article it's Kesar who's thrown out and on her own at the bus stop from where Saxmen take her home, it means twit is still parked at Niwas. How do Prats, Krishna and GD get her out of there now. We are in a hurry to see her turn introvert and hit the books pronto.  What say, sahi baat hai na?
Sorry for butting in Mera.....but bole toh ekdum sahi baat hai...infact if it happen soon enough then I would give PGrey a personal award of saptrishi taron StarStarStarStarStarStarStar from all of us....I hope Mera you wont mind me borrowing your awardEmbarrassedBig smileTongue
@KC the more the merrier! No such thing as butting in here. All comments are belcome, Beta! Everyone's input is appreciatedBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Mera

Yum Mum

Yum Mum

@KC the more the merrier! No such thing as butting in here. All comments are belcome, Beta! Everyone's input is appreciatedBig smile
Thanks yummumEmbarrassed...but sometimes I refrain myself fromposting anything related to Aarushi as I am so pissed at the fact that she is still in TN and everywhere actually....it ruins the whole show for meDeadAngryOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Thanks yummumEmbarrassed...but sometimes I refrain myself fromposting anything related to Aarushi as I am so pissed at the fact that she is still in TN and everywhere actually....it ruins the whole show for meDeadAngryOuch

Hiya Shreya.......Hug

I hope her presence in the maha episode did not spoil the whole episode for you.  One should be glad for small mercies where Arushi is concerned.  At least she did not open her mouth and started lecturing Kesar about rights of wife and woman....Dead.LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulhussainramsoMERARAI

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Hiya Shreya.......Hug

I hope her presence in the maha episode did not spoil the whole episode for you.  One should be glad for small mercies where Arushi is concerned.  At least she did not open her mouth and started lecturing Kesar about rights of wife and woman....Dead.LOLLOL
Hi Sheena....Big smileHug

to tell you the truth...it did spoil it for me atleast the part where she was in....usually i am a positive person but she has been thrown on my face way longer than I can take it...and now anything related to her just drives me crazy....ConfusedOuchAngryDead...I have never hated any characters like this before...I just want her out of my sight...prontoConfusedSleepySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tivo

I think  there wont be a better chance  for kesar and  dadi to  tell all the truth abt saktia,ss and amma 's gatia harkatheian.Right from burning pratigya, electrifying her  and so on. Atleast krishna will also be aware of wut his parents were up to wut say gals do u think dadi will tell the truth abt the takurs bad  deeds to krishna ....

Tivo

If all the truths come out in one shot, then show katham sooner than we know or we will be saddled with YKW in the forefront. Haven't we had enough of her already. Let the Takurs stay center stage for the greater part of the year. I'll even put up with Sax rona dhona if it means YKW now goes into Ganti Dadi mode and takes the bell with her as a way to do penance for causing Kesar so much grief. It's one thing to want revenge on her sister another thing to go after an innocent woman her sister's jetani and becoming her sauten. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tivo---Yemi---hussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Hiya Shreya.......Hug

Star

I'm curious if there are any YKW fans who were moved to tears watching her CryCryCryCryCry and hugging GDConfused. Talk about a scene completely out of place and in direct opposition to the scenes of GD rejecting her and shooing her away when she self-appointed herself the jetani in chief with little concern for Kesar.  She first hurt her deeply by forcing her into a situation of treating her like the bahu even after we saw how it cut Kesar raw at the idea the way she pleaded with Takurain not to publicly humiliate her.

Someone is dropping the ball with the continuity of the scenes.  How about teaching Twit a lesson or two about consequences for her actions. She can't be let off the hook as pure as the driven snow after all the havoc she has created in an helpless woman's life knowing the kind of man KN is. Her excuses to get revenge on Prats hold no water whatsoever IMO.  Selfishness and her ego cared two cents about anyone else.
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Hiya Shreya.......Hug

Star

I'm curious if there are any YKW fans who were moved to tears watching her Cry and hugging GDConfused. Talk about a scene completely out of place and in direct opposition to the scenes of GD rejecting her and shooing her away when she self-appointed herself the jetani in chief with little concern for Kesar.  She first hurt her deeply by forcing her into a situation of treating her like the bahu even after we saw how it cut Kesar raw at the idea the way she pleaded with Takurain not to publicly humiliate her.

Someone is dropping the ball with the continuity of the scenes.  How about teaching Twit a lesson or two about consequences for her actions. She can't be let off the hook as pure as the driven snow after all the havoc she has created in an helpless woman's life knowing the kind of man KN is. Her excuses to get revenge on Prats hold no water whatsoever IMO.  Selfishness and her ego cared two cents about anyone else.

Mera,

Saxes reflecting on their own behaviour and realising their mistake will never happen.  The CVs seem adamant to make them victims of circumstances and will always overlook their mistakes.

Have wanted Prof the look at his own behaviour but instead he seems to become more egoistic and self indulgent.DeadOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

Go to top