Let all the truth come out

Tivo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think  there wont be a better chance  for kesar and  dadi to  tell all the truth abt saktia,ss and amma 's gatia harkatheian.Right from burning pratigya, electrifying her  and so on. Atleast krishna will also be aware of wut his parents were up to wut say gals do u think dadi will tell the truth abt the takurs bad  deeds to krishna ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Afra ๐Ÿค— 

i agree! i really want Ghanti Dadi to tell everyone about Thakurs plans to kill Pratigya, and especially to Krishna ๐Ÿ˜ณ he needs to know this 

but i dont think that will happen CVs seem to have forgotten about that... ๐Ÿ˜• 
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I certainly hope so, its been a long time coming.
It was sad to see Krish's reaction when he saw what his brother had done to Kesar, but now he knows part of the story, hopefully the cvs won't drag their feet bringing the other attempts to kriya's attention.  It'll be painful for him but needs to be done.
We've only seen GD in a clip where she accuses SS and KN, but will she spill the beans on everything, remains to be seen.  K looked disgusted when SS tried to pin the blame on P today, so hopefully his eyes will open as to what's going on in his parents' heads.
Also, if Kesar has filed a report, she should alert kriya to the murder attempts on P as well.
tanthya thumbnail

Hi Afra ,

Enna College  illaiya ..

No, Dear ..GD will not say everything  bec she only knows Shakthi's part plus SS will not allow Shakthi to open his mouth ..so for now it will be a innocent SS who has got saddled with an evil son..
Tivo thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Afra ,

Enna College  illaiya ..

No, Dear ..GD will not say everything  bec she only knows Shakthi's part plus SS will not allow Shakthi to open his mouth ..so for now it will be a innocent SS who has got saddled with an evil son..

Sathya inaiku sunday no college ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yes'd thaan vandean back from home.

I so wish atleast kesar tells how they tried to kill prats if not dadi. I just cant believe how anyone cud walk 
the next morning with no guilt over someone burial making sure she is dead๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก how wud ss feel if komal was in place of kesar. Above all they sat to eat breakfast ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i hope it happens only in indian serials.
Tivo thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk4

I certainly hope so, its been a long time coming.

It was sad to see Krish's reaction when he saw what his brother had done to Kesar, but now he knows part of the story, hopefully the cvs won't drag their feet bringing the other attempts to kriya's attention.  It'll be painful for him but needs to be done.
We've only seen GD in a clip where she accuses SS and KN, but will she spill the beans on everything, remains to be seen.  K looked disgusted when SS tried to pin the blame on P today, so hopefully his eyes will open as to what's going on in his parents' heads.
Also, if Kesar has filed a report, she should alert kriya to the murder attempts on P as well.

Suk i really want see the reaction on krishna's face when that truth comes out. Will he stay in that house among the bunch of murderers r will he leave the house๐Ÿ˜• itz better if comes out 2morrow. Lets  hit hot rod iron while itz hot.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tivo

Sathya inaiku sunday no college ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yes'd thaan vandean back from home.

I so wish atleast kesar tells how they tried to kill prats if not dadi. I just cant believe how anyone cud walk 
the next morning with no guilt over someone burial making sure she is dead๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก how wud ss feel if komal was in place of kesar. Above all they sat to eat breakfast ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i hope it happens only in indian serials.

Tivo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

hey Afra ๐Ÿค— 

i agree! i really want Ghanti Dadi to tell everyone about Thakurs plans to kill Pratigya, and especially to Krishna ๐Ÿ˜ณ he needs to know this 

but i dont think that will happen CVs seem to have forgotten about that... ๐Ÿ˜• 

Hi Filza๐Ÿค—

If CVS have forgotten abt it then we need to remind them๐Ÿ˜†(as if they listen to everything we say r ask )
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tivo

Hi Filza๐Ÿค—

If CVS have forgotten abt it then we need to remind them๐Ÿ˜†(as if they listen to everything we say r ask )

๐Ÿ˜† they dont care about us anymore......... ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ˜†  

but seriously like you said this is the best time for GD to talk about those murder attempts on Prats  
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya i also agree GD has to tell all the truths. will teh cv's tell us the pratigya's 2 murder attempt. i doubt it. it is 2 attempts how can they ignore it and go on like that. it is anot a new thing for them. they have forgotten lot of characters their backbone for what they r standing everything. Krishna has to know it. he still believes in his family. whenever he talks to pratigya he says u don;t understand my parents and u don;t get along with them. he don;t get it. when will he get taht. come on. these days i have lost faith in this cv's and why they have to bring YKW to the hospital until they dig kesar out she was not there and suddenly she appears in the hospital what r thecv's trying to show. another blopper of the day.