India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Let all the truth come out

Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I think  there wont be a better chance  for kesar and  dadi to  tell all the truth abt saktia,ss and amma 's gatia harkatheian.Right from burning pratigya, electrifying her  and so on. Atleast krishna will also be aware of wut his parents were up to wut say gals do u think dadi will tell the truth abt the takurs bad  deeds to krishna ....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyab2011amrapali_dubeyFaiza.Filza.suk4---Yemi---telstrababithaj....Poojie....

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
hey Afra Hug 

i agree! i really want Ghanti Dadi to tell everyone about Thakurs plans to kill Pratigya, and especially to Krishna Embarrassed he needs to know this 

but i dont think that will happen CVs seem to have forgotten about that... Confused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TivoCrAzYRED

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I certainly hope so, its been a long time coming.
It was sad to see Krish's reaction when he saw what his brother had done to Kesar, but now he knows part of the story, hopefully the cvs won't drag their feet bringing the other attempts to kriya's attention.  It'll be painful for him but needs to be done.
We've only seen GD in a clip where she accuses SS and KN, but will she spill the beans on everything, remains to be seen.  K looked disgusted when SS tried to pin the blame on P today, so hopefully his eyes will open as to what's going on in his parents' heads.
Also, if Kesar has filed a report, she should alert kriya to the murder attempts on P as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tivo

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Hi Afra ,

Enna College  illaiya ..

No, Dear ..GD will not say everything  bec she only knows Shakthi's part plus SS will not allow Shakthi to open his mouth ..so for now it will be a innocent SS who has got saddled with an evil son..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011TivoMERARAIbabithajhussainramso

Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Afra ,

Enna College  illaiya ..

No, Dear ..GD will not say everything  bec she only knows Shakthi's part plus SS will not allow Shakthi to open his mouth ..so for now it will be a innocent SS who has got saddled with an evil son..

Sathya inaiku sunday no college Big smile yes'd thaan vandean back from home.

I so wish atleast kesar tells how they tried to kill prats if not dadi. I just cant believe how anyone cud walk 
the next morning with no guilt over someone burial making sure she is deadDeadAngry how wud ss feel if komal was in place of kesar. Above all they sat to eat breakfast Shocked i hope it happens only in indian serials.Ouch

babithaj....Poojie....

Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

I certainly hope so, its been a long time coming.
It was sad to see Krish's reaction when he saw what his brother had done to Kesar, but now he knows part of the story, hopefully the cvs won't drag their feet bringing the other attempts to kriya's attention.  It'll be painful for him but needs to be done.
We've only seen GD in a clip where she accuses SS and KN, but will she spill the beans on everything, remains to be seen.  K looked disgusted when SS tried to pin the blame on P today, so hopefully his eyes will open as to what's going on in his parents' heads.
Also, if Kesar has filed a report, she should alert kriya to the murder attempts on P as well.

Suk i really want see the reaction on krishna's face when that truth comes out. Will he stay in that house among the bunch of murderers r will he leave the houseConfused itz better if comes out 2morrow. Lets  hit hot rod iron while itz hot.

suk4

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tivo

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Afra ,

Enna College  illaiya ..

Sathya inaiku sunday no college Big smile yes'd thaan vandean back from home.

I so wish atleast kesar tells how they tried to kill prats if not dadi. I just cant believe how anyone cud walk 
the next morning with no guilt over someone burial making sure she is deadDeadAngry how wud ss feel if komal was in place of kesar. Above all they sat to eat breakfast Shocked i hope it happens only in indian serials.Ouch
OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

Tivo

Tivo IF-Dazzler
Tivo
Tivo

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

hey Afra Hug 

i agree! i really want Ghanti Dadi to tell everyone about Thakurs plans to kill Pratigya, and especially to Krishna Embarrassed he needs to know this 

but i dont think that will happen CVs seem to have forgotten about that... Confused 

Hi FilzaHug

If CVS have forgotten abt it then we need to remind themLOL(as if they listen to everything we say r ask )

sudharao100Filza.

Go to top