Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Chhamak Challo (Bebo), the new Sheila? - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
^^ Looks wise he is..πŸ˜› acting wise .. not.. of late, i am not impressed with his comic timing and lousy repeated jokes .. πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

^^ Looks wise he is..πŸ˜› acting wise .. not.. of late, i am not impressed with his comic timing and lousy repeated jokes .. πŸ₯±

Agree😑
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i remember there was a karishma song too where sunny doel sings chamak challo
ladygaga thumbnail

Bebo is looking Stunning! Her look in the song is reminding me of Madhuri's look in that song "Humko aajkal hai intezaar" from Sailab.. the mahrashtrian nath, the hair.. outfit..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg4EP7UhsLo[/YOUTUBE]
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love Maduri's songs. How I wish kareena can dance as well as Maduri. Kareena has the right expressions but she lacks the dancing skills. But kareena can dance well if she gets the right choreographers. Like in K3G songs and IT's rocking and even the bits in Marjaani Marjaani were she was shaking her hips with SRk...that was well  choreographed...and bebo danced well.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lensahunte08

I love Maduri's songs. How I wish kareena can dance as well as Maduri. Kareena has the right expressions but she lacks the dancing skills.

Yea that would be a tough feat to follow. Madhuri's performances were a perfect combination of sensuality, killer expressions, and awesome movements!! I hope bebo does a good job with this song though.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
This is the shaking hip part am talking about. I like her dance here.
Here is the ORIGINAL chamak challo song that was ringing in my ears, my parents loved the song, I guess it was a hit back then? Its a catchy tune but the dance! I dont understand why the girl is always pissed but she still coordinates all the dance steps with the guy πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x7fhioKEbY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
lol this is what I didn't get about bollywood songs in the past...the girl is pissed at the actor but she still dances with him πŸ˜†

lol I liked the hip shaking of bebo so much that I made it my avie now!
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
^^ I know eh! at 3:12, Karishma plucks the grass and starts throwing it at Sunny, I mean how is that gonna help? πŸ˜†

I loved Marjaani, such a fun song! Bebo looks beyond gorgeous with the curls. πŸ˜ƒ