Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Bollywood's Vampire (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which Bollywood Actor you think can play the role of Edward?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [10.00%]
1 [1.25%]
20 [25.00%]
2 [2.50%]
39 [48.75%]
5 [6.25%]
3 [3.75%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [2.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Lol..nice one!

Going by looks, Imran Khan I guess. LOL He'll make a cute vampire!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

humna77lighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Lol..nice one!

Going by looks, Imran Khan I guess. LOL He'll make a cute vampire!
Yeah, he will huh. Wink

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 23 January 2011 at 12:52pm
lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I'm think both Hrithik and Imran will suit the role of a vampire but I'll go for Hrithik because I love him to death. However, I doubt such a poll is allowed because it has nothing to do with PKYEKSmile

Thanks for your reply since I know how you absolutely love to close down every topic I make. I am sure you have reported this post like you do to all my posts. But, anywayz I have edited my post so, its about vampires............and PKYEK is about vampires too!

Erm .. Tsk tsk tsk. I don't think that sarcasm is needed. Besides, I sort of agree. Neetz loves to close every topic anyone makes!! LOL But .. she's only following the rules, though. :)

Umm I've seen topics that aren't even related to PKYEK either like topics on Twilight and I haven't seen them getting closed on this forum. I also, saw a topic someone made about whether they believe in vampires?? Now, that topic isn't related to PKYEK becuz, they are talking about "beliefs" but, its is still relevant to the concept of the show. Similarly, my post is still relevant to concept of the show, which is VAMPIRES!
This show is about vampires and we've seen that Vivian has done an awesome job portraying Abhay so, I was just wondering who in Bollywood could be a good vampire too.

People make fun posts too and I don't understand why my posts are always targeted as I don't even make that many posts!

I have seen like her posting in every topic of mine about getting it closed. I mean the first time, I was like okkk but, now its annoying. Becuz, if you have a problem with someone's post you can specifically state out what it is or have them edit it out instead of telling them, "your topic isn't allowed."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
imran khan

lighteningbuzz

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

I'm think both Hrithik and Imran will suit the role of a vampire but I'll go for Hrithik because I love him to death. However, I doubt such a poll is allowed because it has nothing to do with PKYEKSmile

Thanks for your reply since I know how you absolutely love to close down every topic I make. I am sure you have reported this post like you do to all my posts. But, anywayz I have edited my post so, its about vampires............and PKYEK is about vampires too!

Erm .. Tsk tsk tsk. I don't think that sarcasm is needed. Besides, I sort of agree. Neetz loves to close every topic anyone makes!! LOL But .. she's only following the rules, though. :)

Umm I've seen topics that aren't even related to PKYEK either like topics on Twilight and I haven't seen them getting closed on this forum. I also, saw a topic someone made about whether they believe in vampires?? Now, that topic isn't related to PKYEK becuz, they are talking about "beliefs" but, its is still relevant to the concept of the show. Similarly, my post is still relevant to concept of the show, which is VAMPIRES!
This show is about vampires and we've seen that Vivian has done an awesome job portraying Abhay so, I was just wondering who in Bollywood could be a good vampire too.

People make fun posts too and I don't understand why my posts are always targeted as I don't even make that many posts!

I have seen like her posting in every topic of mine about getting it closed. I mean the first time, I was like okkk but, now its annoying. Becuz, if you have a problem with someone's post you can specifically state out what it is or have them edit it out instead of telling them, "your topic isn't allowed."

I understand! :) And I know what you mean .. but you ain't the only one. I mean, Neetz directs many people to close their topics - That's what she's like. She likes keeping the forum clean. :)

Personally, I feel there is nothing wrong with this topic. And I'd really like to see Ranbir as a vampire! Big smile

lighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

I understand! :) And I know what you mean .. but you ain't the only one. I mean, Neetz directs many people to close their topics - That's what she's like. She likes keeping the forum clean. :)

Personally, I feel there is nothing wrong with this topic. And I'd really like to see Ranbir as a vampire! Big smile

Thanks dear for understanding. And I am glad at least you could see that there's nothing wrong with my topic..........its just a fun post. Ranbir would make a hot vampire, I have to agree with you on that! Wink

Akankshaa.

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
No second thought.. it will very well suit to  Hrithik,.

Edited by purva_j - 23 January 2011 at 1:03pm

lighteningbuzz

humna77 Senior Member
humna77
humna77

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
hi
though i have casted my vote...i think almost everyone is older enough to play 17 year old vampire..only imran is young but i would realy dont want to c him as edward role...i think it should be some new comer

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index