Bollywood's Vampire - Page 2

Poll Question :

Which Bollywood Actor you think can play the role of Edward?

Poll Choice
John Abraham
Shahid Kapoor
Imran Khan
Ranbir Kapoor
Hrithik Roshan
Shahrukh Khan
Salman Khan
Saif Ali Khan
Akshay Kumar
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Umm I've seen topics that aren't even related to PKYEK either like topics on Twilight and I haven't seen them getting closed on this forum. I also, saw a topic someone made about whether they believe in vampires?? Now, that topic isn't related to PKYEK becuz, they are talking about "beliefs" but, its is still relevant to the concept of the show. Similarly, my post is still relevant to concept of the show, which is VAMPIRES!
This show is about vampires and we've seen that Vivian has done an awesome job portraying Abhay so, I was just wondering who in Bollywood could be a good vampire too.

People make fun posts too and I don't understand why my posts are always targeted as I don't even make that many posts!

I have seen like her posting in every topic of mine about getting it closed. I mean the first time, I was like okkk but, now its annoying. Becuz, if you have a problem with someone's post you can specifically state out what it is or have them edit it out instead of telling them, "your topic isn't allowed."

I understand! :) And I know what you mean .. but you ain't the only one. I mean, Neetz directs many people to close their topics - That's what she's like. She likes keeping the forum clean. :)

Personally, I feel there is nothing wrong with this topic. And I'd really like to see Ranbir as a vampire! ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

I understand! :) And I know what you mean .. but you ain't the only one. I mean, Neetz directs many people to close their topics - That's what she's like. She likes keeping the forum clean. :)

Personally, I feel there is nothing wrong with this topic. And I'd really like to see Ranbir as a vampire! ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear for understanding. And I am glad at least you could see that there's nothing wrong with my topic..........its just a fun post. Ranbir would make a hot vampire, I have to agree with you on that! 😉
No second thought.. it will very well suit to  Hrithik,. Edited by purva_j - 13 years ago
hi
though i have casted my vote...i think almost everyone is older enough to play 17 year old vampire..only imran is young but i would realy dont want to c him as edward role...i think it should be some new comer
I think Imran suits best .... as far as looks! Others just wouldn't look 'vampish' enough 😆 
So yuupp ... and nice topic
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

I think Imran suits best .... as far as looks! Others just wouldn't look 'vampish' enough 😆 
So yuupp ... and nice topic
I am glad you liked my topic!😉 Imran would look good as a vampire too.
 john abhraham will be the best.
just my opinion.😆
I think Hrithik Roshan is the only actor from bollywood who has those 'vampirish' looks
Originally posted by Kritz08

I think Hrithik Roshan is the only actor from bollywood who has those 'vampirish' looks
Yeah, I agree and plus he has that light green intense eyes so, it would suit him. Thanks for replying. 😊
hritik n imran.. but hritik is best for the role