Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Bollywood's Vampire

Poll Question: Which Bollywood Actor you think can play the role of Edward?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [10.00%]
1 [1.25%]
20 [25.00%]
2 [2.50%]
39 [48.75%]
5 [6.25%]
3 [3.75%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [2.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

After Ekta if Bollywood were to make a movie on vampires which Bollywood actor do you think will be able to portray the role better than the rest. Which actor do you think will do full justice to the role of a vampire!

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 23 January 2011 at 11:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaamail1601

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I'm think both Hrithik and Imran will suit the role of a vampire but I'll go for Hrithik because I love him to death. However, I doubt such a poll is allowed because it has nothing to do with PKYEKSmile

lighteningbuzzCharu21

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I'm think both Hrithik and Imran will suit the role of a vampire but I'll go for Hrithik because I love him to death. However, I doubt such a poll is allowed because it has nothing to do with PKYEKSmile
Thanks for your reply since I know how you absolutely love to close down every topic I make. I am sure you have reported this post like you do to all my posts. But, anywayz I have edited my post so, its about vampires............and PKYEK is about vampires too!
SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I think Hirthik Roshan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SounSoun

I think Hirthik Roshan
Yeah, I agree too.
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Thanks for your reply since I know how you absolutely love to close down every topic I make. I am sure you have reported this post like you do to all my posts. But, anywayz I have edited my post so, its about vampires............and PKYEK is about vampires too!

Erm .. Tsk tsk tsk. I don't think that sarcasm is needed. Besides, I sort of agree. Neetz loves to close every topic anyone makes!! LOL But .. she's only following the rules, though. :)

lighteningbuzz.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Erm .. Tsk tsk tsk. I don't think that sarcasm is needed. Besides, I sort of agree. Neetz loves to close every topic anyone makes!! LOL But .. she's only following the rules, though. :)

Lol! Thanks for standing up for me, Akku. I don't even remember which topics of hers I got closed. I just see the topics that are against rules and not the topicmaker. I know I can be pretty annoying and half the forum hates me for this, but if the forum is kept clean this way, I really don't regret it. Thanks againSmile

ArshForEverAkankshaa.

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
None of the above. They don't have the vampireish looks nor voice to match i'm afraid. Imran looks the part but his voice no.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index