Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

tappu defination of beautiful moments (Page 6)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by varun.tap

[QUOTE=dinapandey]
It is love because she gave the birth of veers child.
anyone who becomming father or mother, wo apne app he ek dusre se pyaar karne lagte hai aur kisi ke bacche ko koi bina pyaar ke paiyda nahi karta. Aur rahi baat tappu ki to manna wo phele veer ko sirf pana chati thi par ab apne bacche ke father ke liye to pyaar hoga he.

if she gave birth to Veers child...Tongue where is tht child..WinkLOL

second you on that Shivani..LOL...I think this Pushkar (kuch karROFL) has a hand in the 'phony toothpaste ad grin Dr' and 'phony sonography' and Nani also may or may not be aware of it..WinkLOL..Even if she is aware, she may not tell Tappu so that she does not go to gym or parties in high heels and give herself away..LOL

Oh  I just hope this is true hermoinee, that wud be great....the doctor & the whole episode did look fishy....I think even nani is not aware....but then wont tappu know for herself by now atleastConfused

Tappu has not been shown being very intelligent or having original ideas..She always believes Nani is right..Somebody had written in the forum that there is a disorder where if a woman imagines herself to be pregnant, then the stomach grows and bulges and also there are some symptoms, but there is no baby at the end of 9 monthsConfused.  I myself know a case where a woman did not conceive for a long time and went through many treatments and then at last was told she was pregnant and many symptoms were there, but at the time of delivery when they operated, it was found to be a cystConfused..It was a heart breaking moment for that girl and her familyCry

its meee Smile..the condition...is called Psuedocyesis yaa phantom pregnancy....

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dinapandey

The worst thing tapasya said was that veer may not love her but she loves him Dead

Is it love when she doesn't come out with the truth while her husband is rotting in jail ? Shocked

Is it love when she says she has left veer far behind and moved far ahead in life ? Shocked

Is it love when she herself wipes off her sindoor and takes off her mangalsutra? Shocked

Is it love when she's happy with him marrying any other girl but ichcha? Shocked

Is it love when you want to get someone by fraud or cheat? Shocked

It's an insult to love Ouch

anyone who becomming father or mother, wo apne app he ek dusre se pyaar karne lagte hai aur kisi ke bacche ko koi bina pyaar ke paiyda nahi karta. Aur rahi baat tappu ki to manna wo phele veer ko sirf pana chati thi par ab apne bacche ke father ke liye to pyaar hoga he.

second you on that Shivani..LOL...I think this Pushkar (kuch karROFL) has a hand in the 'phony toothpaste ad grin Dr' and 'phony sonography' and Nani also may or may not be aware of it..WinkLOL..Even if she is aware, she may not tell Tappu so that she does not go to gym or parties in high heels and give herself away..LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL love ur expression in red ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8intruderfasttiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dinapandey]

Oh  I just hope this is true hermoinee, that wud be great....the doctor & the whole episode did look fishy....I think even nani is not aware....but then wont tappu know for herself by now atleastConfused

Tappu has not been shown being very intelligent or having original ideas..She always believes Nani is right..Somebody had written in the forum that there is a disorder where if a woman imagines herself to be pregnant, then the stomach grows and bulges and also there are some symptoms, but there is no baby at the end of 9 monthsConfused.  I myself know a case where a woman did not conceive for a long time and went through many treatments and then at last was told she was pregnant and many symptoms were there, but at the time of delivery when they operated, it was found to be a cystConfused..It was a heart breaking moment for that girl and her familyCry

its meee Smile..the condition...is called Psuedocyesis yaa phantom pregnancy....

ClapThumbs Up..Take a bow ShivaniHug..I had forgotten that nameSmile..But I knew that such a condition existed because of this unfortunate girl whose tragedy I have mentioned above.

Edited by hermoinee - 24 January 2011 at 1:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dinapandey]

ClapThumbs Up..Take a bow ShivaniHug..I had for gotten that nameSmile..But I knew that such a condition existed because of this unfortunate girl whose tragedy I have mentioned above.

Hug
 its highly unfortunate for anyone 2 go thro this
n truly tragic for what happened 2 tht girl my sympathies for everyone who go thro such devastating condition n i have an inkling tht Tapasyas pregnancy is heading tht way....as its gg 2 b a unique track...n gg to spread awareness abt this condition...

hermione8intruderfasttiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

kal tapasya veer ke saath beautiful moments yaad kar rahi thi,
guys humne galat socha these were indeed beautiful moments between veer and tapasya,
taps like to get insulted and thrashed by veer ,
that was why she was remembering those insults,LOLLOL
yeh veer bhi naaAngry , kitna galat sochta hai taps ke baare main,
she was saying the truth veer.LOLLOLLOL
humari aur taps ki soch kitni milti,TongueLOLLOL
humein bhi uska insult hona pasand hain aur usko bhi
taps we hope and pray that u get more such beautiful moments in ur lifeROFL
we also feel that these scenes r khaas,
aur isme aapki sizzling baizatee waali chemistry bhi dikhti hainLOLLOLLOL
ROFLSuch beautiful moments naLOLShe didn't remember her trump card moment but everything elseLOLSizzling baizatee waali chemistryROFL

shivani9intruderfasttiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Woh Lamhe...woh bezatti tappy barso yaad karegiCryLOL

Lamha lamha bezatti yun hotii haiROFLjaane kis galatfemi mein tappy baby jeeti haiROFLCryROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shivani9

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dinapandey]

shivani i'd aso wrote abt psuedocyesis in sum thread!! yaar hum dono ki sochh kaafi milti hai!!Smile

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

[QUOTE=dinapandey]

shivani i'd aso wrote abt psuedocyesis in sum thread!! yaar hum dono ki sochh kaafi milti hai!!Smile

Yes Dolly we think  a like...and I feel this track is gg 2 b rocking n awesomeWinkLOL
LOL

Edited by ladybird9 - 24 January 2011 at 9:57am

tiny15

Go to top