Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

tappu defination of beautiful moments (Page 5)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by shyams

Oh really but I thought when it comes 2 veer she only remembers one night Wink

That is why Veer clarified that he remembers no nice moments as he was half dead, unconscious and later contrite because he was preyed upon when not in his sensesOuch

Really he said so Clap This is not good as SRK ji have always said Veer was well in his senses when that happened Tongue

Both Tappu and Veer did not specifically allude to this particular incident in the special episode...She remembered her fraud first night when he jumped away after lifting the veil as though stung by a scorpionLOL, his pouring water over her head after the (in)famous 'baahon mein' dance, etc., but forgot to add this controversial, drunken nightLOL.

But why doesnt Veer clarify about that night to both tappu & iccha as what actually happened..and that he doesnt remember anything....I think they want to keep this a suspense till this preg track gets over...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

That is why Veer clarified that he remembers no nice moments as he was half dead, unconscious and later contrite because he was preyed upon when not in his sensesOuch

Really he said so Clap This is not good as SRK ji have always said Veer was well in his senses when that happened Tongue

Both Tappu and Veer did not specifically allude to this particular incident in the special episode...She remembered her fraud first night when he jumped away after lifting the veil as though stung by a scorpionLOL, his pouring water over her head after the (in)famous 'baahon mein' dance, etc., but forgot to add this controversial, drunken nightLOL.

But why doesnt Veer clarify about that night to both tappu & iccha as what actually happened..and that he doesnt remember anything....I think they want to keep this a suspense till this preg track gets over...

They still want to  have the option of turning it either way...may be they have not decided on future track given the difficulties they are encounteringConfusedLOL..Or keeping this suspense is a way to ensure viewership and enhance TRPs.

shivani9tiny15

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by dinapandey

The worst thing tapasya said was that veer may not love her but she loves him Dead

Is it love when she doesn't come out with the truth while her husband is rotting in jail ? Shocked

Is it love when she says she has left veer far behind and moved far ahead in life ? Shocked

Is it love when she herself wipes off her sindoor and takes off her mangalsutra? Shocked

Is it love when she's happy with him marrying any other girl but ichcha? Shocked

Is it love when you want to get someone by fraud or cheat? Shocked

It's an insult to love Ouch

It is love because she gave the birth of veers child.
anyone who becomming father or mother, wo apne app he ek dusre se pyaar karne lagte hai aur kisi ke bacche ko koi bina pyaar ke paiyda nahi karta
. Aur rahi baat tappu ki to manna wo phele veer ko sirf pana chati thi par ab apne bacche ke father ke liye to pyaar hoga he.

I remember a case long time back when a gal just 13yrs old gave birth to a healthy baby due to brutual rape.  Her religion and law did not allow her to go for an abortion. This small innocent gal resfused to have a look at her baby  'fore adoption 'coz  she cud not 4get that painful incident. This happen in ireland (not very sure)why shud it be different if gender changes and here veer is the VICTIM. 

So my question is "Pyaar ka equation kaha se aya??" Do every rapist love his child so why shud Veer(being a victim) do it?? Wat logic is that u shud lov ur child's mother ConfusedConfused **head spinning** 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609sourojshivani9tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Intrudder ji ek baat smgh me nahi aye veer ko apne bacche se thoda bhi pyaar hai kyeki mandir me he asking manat for ichcha to becomming mother quickly and one scene when tappu giong to mandir for her manat for child veer gaya to par sale ne ek baar bhi bacche ke bare me na hi kuch bola ya manga ''abe kitni bhi manat maang le tappu se phele to hichki baccha na paida kar payegi.' ''kya aisa ho sakta hai ki hichki pahele bachcha paida kar de binna tappu ke bacche ko koi takleef hue.? kasam se itnee boring{hichki} actor aur role ko aaj tak nahi dekha.

Plz don't mind me replying to this though addressed to intruder. cudn't contro; myself Tongue

Wats there not to understand in this............................Veer's world is sirf and sirf ICHCHA. He had always loved her and wanted to marry her. His dreams will always be of Ichcha and his chota sa family with Ichcha. So he prayed only for his family both the times. The only reason Taps is in Bhouse is thx to Mai and Ichcha. He is least bothered abt Taps and her baby.

@bold. U never know. this is uttaran anything can and will happen. Big smileTaps may have miscarriage or Taps baby will be Rathod's than Veer's first baby will be thru Ichcha Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijishivani9tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Spl episode was a very good opportunity for Veer to say that with all other things. I want him to say this just not tp Tappu & Ichcha but in front of both the families. Let Mai and Jogi know how low this gal can stoop to fulfil her ZIDD

tyagijishivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

LOLLOL
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Intrudder ji ek baat smgh me nahi aye veer ko apne bacche se thoda bhi pyaar hai kyeki mandir me he asking manat for ichcha to becomming mother quickly and one scene when tappu giong to mandir for her manat for child veer gaya to par sale ne ek baar bhi bacche ke bare me na hi kuch bola ya manga ''abe kitni bhi manat maang le tappu se phele to hichki baccha na paida kar payegi.' ''kya aisa ho sakta hai ki hichki pahele bachcha paida kar de binna tappu ke bacche ko koi takleef hue.? kasam se itnee boring{hichki} actor aur role ko aaj tak nahi dekha.

Plz don't mind me replying to this though addressed to intruder. cudn't contro; myself Tongue

Wats there not to understand in this............................Veer's world is sirf and sirf ICHCHA. He had always loved her and wanted to marry her. His dreams will always be of Ichcha and his chota sa family with Ichcha. So he prayed only for his family both the times. The only reason Taps is in Bhouse is thx to Mai and Ichcha. He is least bothered abt Taps and her baby.

@bold. U never know. this is uttaran anything can and will happen. Big smileTaps may have miscarriage or Taps baby will be Rathod's than Veer's first baby will be thru Ichcha Big smileBig smile

perfect  Smile

Go to top