Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: varun.tap

''abe kitni bhi manat maang le tappu se phele to hichki baccha na paida kar payegi.' ''kya aisa ho sakta hai ki hichki pahele bachcha paida kar de binna tappu ke bacche ko koi takleef hue.?

I dont wish any harm to tap's baby ...ie. if there really is a baby..I still have my doubts that some thing fishy is going on.....but this is in reply to ur above statement...
there's a saying, ' Never say never..'... jiska matlab hai ki one does not know what will happen tomoro so dont be so sure about the current track... after all it is Uttaran ..anything can happen here... πŸ˜‰
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Really he said so πŸ‘ This is not good as SRK ji have always said Veer was well in his senses when that happened πŸ˜›

Both Tappu and Veer did not specifically allude to this particular incident in the special episode...She remembered her fraud first night when he jumped away after lifting the veil as though stung by a scorpionπŸ˜†, his pouring water over her head after the (in)famous 'baahon mein' dance, etc., but forgot to add this controversial, drunken nightπŸ˜†.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

Both Tappu and Veer did not specifically allude to this particular incident in the special episode...She remembered her fraud first night when he jumped away after lifting the veil as though stung by a scorpionπŸ˜†, his pouring water over her head after the (in)famous 'baahon mein' dance, etc., but forgot to add this controversial, drunken nightπŸ˜†.

But why doesnt Veer clarify about that night to both tappu & iccha as what actually happened..and that he doesnt remember anything....I think they want to keep this a suspense till this preg track gets over...
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

But why doesnt Veer clarify about that night to both tappu & iccha as what actually happened..and that he doesnt remember anything....I think they want to keep this a suspense till this preg track gets over...

They still want to  have the option of turning it either way...may be they have not decided on future track given the difficulties they are encounteringπŸ˜•πŸ˜†..Or keeping this suspense is a way to ensure viewership and enhance TRPs.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒkhoobsurat  palπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£                      maha murakh   

chudel tappu
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is love because she gave the birth of veers child.
anyone who becomming father or mother, wo apne app he ek dusre se pyaar karne lagte hai aur kisi ke bacche ko koi bina pyaar ke paiyda nahi karta
. Aur rahi baat tappu ki to manna wo phele veer ko sirf pana chati thi par ab apne bacche ke father ke liye to pyaar hoga he.

I remember a case long time back when a gal just 13yrs old gave birth to a healthy baby due to brutual rape.  Her religion and law did not allow her to go for an abortion. This small innocent gal resfused to have a look at her baby  'fore adoption 'coz  she cud not 4get that painful incident. This happen in ireland (not very sure)why shud it be different if gender changes and here veer is the VICTIM. 

So my question is "Pyaar ka equation kaha se aya??" Do every rapist love his child so why shud Veer(being a victim) do it?? Wat logic is that u shud lov ur child's mother πŸ˜•πŸ˜• **head spinning** 
dreamz12 thumbnail

Intrudder ji ek baat smgh me nahi aye veer ko apne bacche se thoda bhi pyaar hai kyeki mandir me he asking manat for ichcha to becomming mother quickly and one scene when tappu giong to mandir for her manat for child veer gaya to par sale ne ek baar bhi bacche ke bare me na hi kuch bola ya manga ''abe kitni bhi manat maang le tappu se phele to hichki baccha na paida kar payegi.' ''kya aisa ho sakta hai ki hichki pahele bachcha paida kar de binna tappu ke bacche ko koi takleef hue.? kasam se itnee boring{hichki} actor aur role ko aaj tak nahi dekha.

Plz don't mind me replying to this though addressed to intruder. cudn't contro; myself πŸ˜›

Wats there not to understand in this............................Veer's world is sirf and sirf ICHCHA. He had always loved her and wanted to marry her. His dreams will always be of Ichcha and his chota sa family with Ichcha. So he prayed only for his family both the times. The only reason Taps is in Bhouse is thx to Mai and Ichcha. He is least bothered abt Taps and her baby.

@bold. U never know. this is uttaran anything can and will happen. πŸ˜ƒTaps may have miscarriage or Taps baby will be Rathod's than Veer's first baby will be thru Ichcha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
dreamz12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Spl episode was a very good opportunity for Veer to say that with all other things. I want him to say this just not tp Tappu & Ichcha but in front of both the families. Let Mai and Jogi know how low this gal can stoop to fulfil her ZIDD
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Oh really but I thought when it comes 2 veer she only remembers one night πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

Plz don't mind me replying to this though addressed to intruder. cudn't contro; myself πŸ˜›

Wats there not to understand in this............................Veer's world is sirf and sirf ICHCHA. He had always loved her and wanted to marry her. His dreams will always be of Ichcha and his chota sa family with Ichcha. So he prayed only for his family both the times. The only reason Taps is in Bhouse is thx to Mai and Ichcha. He is least bothered abt Taps and her baby.

@bold. U never know. this is uttaran anything can and will happen. πŸ˜ƒTaps may have miscarriage or Taps baby will be Rathod's than Veer's first baby will be thru Ichcha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

perfect  😊