Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Shubh mangal Savadhan#2 (Page 82)

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
i just read something about bdsm... Evil SmileBig smile

halloooo to all Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-shinusjyoti06pennuvivacious_gurl

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
@Jyoti

That is why i was saying that if he is deciding physical separation..he has to tell Geet na......else she will be again stressed thinking why is MSK changed suddenly.........

Also he has to tell her about what doc has said today or tomorrow....coz weather they decide to keep or abort the baby the decision has to be mutual na....so in both the cases he has to talk to Geet....

Also if he hides if from Geet as of know..once she knows what Doc has said she will automatically know why MSK  did all this .... and that will give her a little more painCry

Uff...i think i'm complicating the things more hereLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusjyoti06pennuvivacious_gurl

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
@Sun:Yup MSK initially will try to hide it from Geet thinking he should not give her any stress but when he will see that this is making her more stressed out,he might just tell her everythingBig smile...we might see that in the next promo itselfLOL

@Pennu:Yes Geet will know that there is a strong reason behind MSK's behaviour and she will find out...she is not those type of typical females who will sit in a corner and will cry or just make sad faces..she will find out the reason from her man in her own wayEvil Smile

shinusMeetu_Anupennusun29

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Thanks shinus..ohh so Geet will  cook Meetha after Wedding...yum yum..... lets see wat Kanjoos MSK will give her as Shagun LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusjyoti06pennu

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

@parsa - lets discuss BDSM in our secret place...thats the place for such nasty talks....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I need to give some gyaan to innocent JYO....... she needs to seduce her hubby....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusmaansapanchjun5jyoti06Meetu_Anupennu

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I had to get this off my chest

Arjun's revenge track is the most ill-conceived track I have ever come across. I may not watch many Hindi shows but I am certainly well read.
His revenge was to sleep with Annie? That's it? What does that mean? I thought he was out to seek revenge and not to add another notch to his bedpost. The strata of society that Khuranas belong to I don't think pre-marital sex is such a boo boo. Forget strata of society- I think this is a reality of the times we live in- and is very common in the larger cities of India across all segments of people. (Do google the India today sex survey- insightful much) So what really is the point here?

Now everyone seems to think that Annie may get pregnant. Assuming that despite being so worldly wise (she did help Geet set up the seduction scene and has been playing all kinds of games with Arjun) she did not insist on using precaution while indulging in the act, I will try and explore that in greater detail the pregnancy track. But before that I need to get something off my chest- Getting pregnant is not a piece of cake...Unless Arjun has been diligently tracking Annie's monthly cycle- the probability of her getting pregnant is only 15-17%. Someone claiming to destroy MSK shouldn't be working with those kinds of odds...even I (who was never good at probability) know that! The biggest slap would be if she does not get pregnant.

So going with the majority audience here...Lets assume Super villain Arjun succeeds in impregnating Annie...what are the possible scenarios
1) Izzat pe dhabba: Incase his sister forgot to update him there are far bigger skeletons in the family closet than an unwed sister/daughter. This would be ridiculous. If Dadi can accept a pregnant DIL she can definitely accept a pregnant daughter. Mission Arjun- Failed!
2) They are powerful enough to suppress/control such rumors. The real scandals in India hardly ever get written about. Mission Arjun- Failed!
3) Now someone in Annie's position may choose to either Abort the baby or give birth to the baby
3 a) If she chooses to abort the baby- then no rumors, no khandaan ki izzat pe kalank. Mission Arjun- failed!        
3 b) If she chooses to keep the baby-
- then they always have the option of her going away and giving birth to her baby in a place away from the media glare. Given her age, Dadi and Maan may convince her to give up the baby for adoption. If not adoption and she chooses to raise the baby on her own- Her family has enough resources at their disposal to make life as comfortable for Annie and her child and provide all the emotional care and support that is needed. Mission Arjun: Failed!
- If it were left to me...Annie would file a paternity suit against Arjun and take him to the cleaners. Guess who is going to lose their izzat and their shirt? Mission Arjun: Failed!
4) Now let's assume that Arjun's main objective was to emotionally traumatize Annie- to get back at MSK..even there I think- She is only 18- People do get over heart breaks...It may take time but people do move on. Hasn't Maan replaced all of Geet's ugly memories with beautiful ones. Who is to say Annie will not find her own Prince sooner or later? He may cause a momentary blip- but in bigger scheme of things I don't think even this would lead anywhere. Mission Arjun: Partial success (May be)!

So someone please tell me what exactly was Arjun's revenge plan!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Dillikudishinusmaansajyoti06pennuvivacious_gurlsun29

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

@parisa - Kangoos MSK already got her those cheap bangles as shagun...the ones he wants to make her wear on their SR...thats what he will give her....

he is toooooo kanjoos to gift her anything else....i dont want him to gift her a car or something...else he will again become a chor....like he gifted annie Meera's sports car, he might gift geet, dev's car.....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by deniac - 24 January 2011 at 4:38am

shinusjyoti06pennusun29

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Anu:Dcotor might tell MSK that no need of abortion and even Geet's life will b safe..bas stay away from physical intimacy...now MSK might not b able to say this to Geet because he might feel that she will b guilty about it and this will make her more stressed but MSK also knows that he is not good in hiding stuffs from her because even she can read his eyesWink..so mayb thats one reason he stays away from her whole night and even in the promo he is avoiding looking at Geet's eyesWink..now it remains to b seen how Geet makes MSK confess everything becuase he won't b able to hide anything from her for longBig smile

-pixie-shinuspennusun29

Go to top