Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Shubh mangal Savadhan#2 (Page 79)

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Shrads and Gouri:My prediction was based on 100s of daily soaps that hv shown this similar track without any logicLOLLOLLOL...since this show is not coming from planet pluto,so even it can follow this illogical track..u never knowROFL...In hindi soaps when doctor says no con,the first thing hero does is goes gaayab on thier SRROFL

@Jyo - ur prediction and negativity from ur 100 daily saops dint work with GHSP .... so chill ...even this wont work.... ROFLROFLROFL.... may be he goes off to do his tai chi as in marriage prep n all he dint get time to do it.... visual pleasure for us the veiwers while geet stays pinning for him on the bed.... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5-pixie-jyoti06XSilentPrayersXpennu

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
G- How would a 4 month old baby/foetus (suit yourselves) survive without womb? or are we going to see a baby transplant for the first time in GHSPConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5shinusjyoti06XSilentPrayersXpennu

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
helloooooooooooooooHug

Is shonu here?????? I wanna touch her feetROFL
I have read her Oh Ess for like 7 times and each time it sounds hilarious than the previous oneLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06XSilentPrayersXshonuu

vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

G- How would a 4 month old baby/foetus (suit yourselves) survive without womb? or are we going to see a baby transplant for the first time in GHSPConfused

who is talking bout the foetus surviving??? doc said if they dont abort, Geet's life will be in danger while delivering.... now they hvnt spoken bout the baby's survival....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5jyoti06XSilentPrayersXpennu

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Not that tellydom bothers about such legalities, but nonetheless, medical termination after 12 weeks but before 20 weeks are over requires the written opinion of two registered medical practitioners.

So, if the new doctor gave the advice at Arjun's behest, they will have to get another doctor to concur.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06XSilentPrayersXpennu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

@Jyo - about the pregnancy probs ...how long can he keep quiet?? doc said they hv just few days to decide...decision has to be hers na...as its an abortion n not MC... so he will hv to tell her....n pregnancy prob doesnt stop him from kissing her...nor does it stop him from sleeping with her in his arms....

Gouri..This is what i have been trying to tell jaanBig smile....thanks for putting it again...Smile

Be it Geet's health or baby......this cannot be the reason for MSK not even touching geet......and going out of his room for entire nightLOLLOL..........

the reason has to be bigErmm........but again...i don't know why in telly land any couple can't be happy for Long...

here again i'm not talking about CON...but why are twists associated with negativity...Ermm.....

I just want to see  this couple happy for some time....CryCry...they have gone through enough lately.....atleast some epis of happinessConfusedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06XSilentPrayersXpennu

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Kavi, good point. Yes, now that Geet's past and present has been dealt with what remains is Maan's mysterious past. what better way to bring that out by linking it to con in order to keep the interest alive. I would say it is good marketing sense.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06XSilentPrayersXpennu

vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
@Opti - dear did u visit our post on foreplay??
here is the link if u havent yet visited....do post the links to ur FF or scenes there

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06pennu

Go to top