Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Shubh mangal Savadhan#2 (Page 76)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
@Shonnu..
will catch your thread once i reach home...Big smile
me can't laugh here in my office...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-shinusjyoti06

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
zee, of course there has to be a strong reason and we all understand that. Besides we already know what the doctor said and i dont think when the dr is suggesting for abortion its not right to con anyways. Still lets have some fun while we still are in the dark. So is maan really gay? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06Meetu_Anupennuvivacious_gurl

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
My two cents on the promo.....

In the promo Maan asks Ab Aage Kya??? Smile....

I'd say aage bahut kuch....Because as of now...after marriage the only track that they have which has any story left in it is the NES-NEB story....Coz Maan and Geet's story has come full circle and only thing remaining in that is the CON...and if they show that than the CVs will have to shut shop ...coz nobody wud be much interested in watching NES ki kahaani...

So now if the CVs are smart they will introduce some good storylines revolving around Maan and Geet so that even after the CON people will be hooked to the show to see what happens to their favorite couple...like bringing in Maan's past....Sameera, his parents.....bringing out NT's past with Maan...and why they hate each other so much....Bringing out why Dev and NT had left the Khurana Mansion before.....and of course the Return of Vicky LOL...

These are some things if introduced in the right order and right time will get the minds of the audience off the Maan and Geet chemistry back to the storyline...and in between doses of Maaneet nok-jhok can be Sone Pe Suhaga....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongueTongueLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirwinonashinusDillikudi-pixie-jyoti06Meetu_Anupennu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
@All

i have something to say as usual againBig smile .......

1. If baby thing is the reason for MSK to do this....than i hope he first speaks to Geet about this and than takes the decision..........she is his wife now...any thing they decide it has to be mutual and not one sided.......so before he thinks about this physical separation he has to talk it out with Geet......Just like he did in KMB sequence

2. This baby and Geet's health thing cannot be the reason for MSK not coming  in room for the hole night......or might be shifting his base from his room to another room..or from bed to couch........he might not want to physically strain her...but doing the other way round will also not work

So if he is doing this for Geet's health or Baby's sake......the CV;s still have to remember that MSK need not shift his camp to another room or sleep on couchLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirjyoti06pennu

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I forgot to add in my two cents about the promo the most important thing......Geet's fight for justice...this loop is yet to be closed.....and I hope the CVs do it in the right way...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdir-pixie-jyoti06pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Lets wait for the episode..we will know the reason and will feel for both the charactersSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirpanchjun5-pixie-Meetu_Anupennu

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Lets wait for the episode..we will know the reason and will feel for both the charactersSmile

Well said...Jyo!!! As they say, Don't count the chickens before they are hatched!!!!LOLLOLLOL

taqdir-pixie-jyoti06pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
@Anu:What if the doctor says ..No CON and no stress for Geet or else she will not survive during delivery time.....MSK knows that for Geet,the most important thing is the baby and then comes MSK's happiness as well....and she can give her life for bothEmbarrassed....so if Geet comes to know about these complications,she will not care about her own life and will ask MSK to fulfill his duty as a hubby even if it means her death during her deliveryOuch..mayb that puts MSK in a dilemma whether to tell or not to tell...

@Kavita:I agree ,to keep Maan-Geet chemistry alive and curiosity element intact,they will hv to bring in the unpreditability factor back in the show which will keep us guessing what happens nextEvil Smile

taqdir-pixie-panchjun5pennu

Go to top