Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Shubh mangal Savadhan#2 (Page 54)

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Hello all Hug

I was scared to enter here after that promo. 

Now we know whats the story line in the next few episodes.
ok, so may be the Doctor advises against SR.  Disapprove

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
@Shreya

Yar..the promo is surely misleading........but it ultimately say's that MSK will try and create some physical distance between him and Geet ..may be for her safety....

My hole point here is this is not at all needed...and if the CV's show MSK ignoring Geet..or trying to be physically away from here it will be unlike his basic character....

All i want is..CV's should show show MSK talking about this to Geet...and then taking her wish into consideration...What if she feel's the other way...what if she feel's that she can handle and go ahead with physical relation as well........

I do not want CON here....but after being husband and wife...they being completely away physically ..... that too with just the decision of MSK is not acceptable na
Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
@Win

That the catch dear......Doc never said MSK to go to a different room and leave Geet alone during night...or sleep away from her.........that is not the solution ........

Welll....during KBM fiasco.....MSK did handle the situation with Geet well.....he could have just done the same here....he could have told Geet what the DOC has said.......than Geet also could have decided what to do ......

what if she want's to be physically close MSK.....??? even after hearing what DOC said.......

I can just say that CV's are just taking a wrong root here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

winona

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

if maan keeps distance between them without telling her the reason..will not that cause even more stress to her...........would it not be better to tell her that we have to wait till baby arrives or is MSK aiming to be the next tulsi and parvati maiyaaa.....and when geet gets to know the real reason ..she builds a temple in his name and worships him even more..........

we knew he would avoiding giving her physical stress but never knew in return she will get mental stress even more........how twisted is this

chalo let us see kya hota hai..........

geet should actually start singing ..mein kya karu ram mujhe buddha mil gaya....LOL

a very good morning girlsHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meetu_AnuSoapoperasrfun

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Yes Anu, you're right.. he needs to speak out.. It would be sad on Geet's part! Even the earlier SR with Dev, she was left to search for him after the con.. 

I think after a long time, that unpredictability factor is seen in the promo! Smile Finally the makers are using good strategy to grab eyeballs. Thumbs UpCuz I didn't expect much from him but with those misleading bed-room eyes that he gave after the jaimaala and marriage sequence, I atleast expected both to wake up the next morning in each others' arms, if not CON! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meetu_Anu

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

exactly....afte the dev fiasco the girl need not undergo something like this...........i hope he tells her the reason....why cannot geet be happy atleast for a week .......even her marriage was a roller coaster with her life getting endangered again and again .......why cannot they sleep in each others arms after talking..........
winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Anu it won't be exactly like in the promo. It merely gives the story outline. I means that there may not be any CON. thats all.

Sun Its your fav scenario. Bed and sofa may beLOL

Edited by winona - 23 January 2011 at 10:01pm

Meetu_Anusun29

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
holaaaa sun, anu and wini Hug

@anu...you worry too much hon LOL this promo is defo a bit misleading... do you think MSK will suddenly turn so rude?ROFLafter he just got his dream girl? LOL this just shows no con....doesnt mean we wont get other stuffWink

Meetu_AnuSoapoperasrfun

Go to top