#Devil's Den Shubh mangal Savadhan#2 - Page 81

Posted: 13 years ago
ok I think its geet who will shy away and Maan will get angry.. I dont think its maan..so get geeared to see a shy geet tomorrowπŸ˜†
@Ninja I guess You guys should continue discussing the episode and when everyone is exhausted I will butt in with my story..πŸ˜†

It's all a dream/nightmare....one is Geet's and the other one is Maan's. Now u decide which one is whose!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Amidst all the fun was the opening of yet another loop.

Geet praying that she draw her last breath in Maan's arms and Maan praying that Geet's wish come true.

Hey Anvesha!!!πŸ€— Hope u had a wonderful time on your anniversary....we are ready for the next part whenever you are

Originally posted by Anwesha_02

@Ninja I guess You guys should continue discussing the episode and when everyone is exhausted I will butt in with my story..πŸ˜†

You do not  know ... how eagerly we all are waiting for you to tell the story. 😊 But yes first let the sugar and blush posts get over. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am all patient. And, you need to join FB 😊
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
MOVE to new den now guys!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1599507&TPN=2
Medha, that's what I thought about their wishes.  Little did Maan realise that Geet wishes to die in his arms and prayed that her wishes be fulfilled.  If he did he would have never prayed for that.
i missed Anwesha's story yesterday.....someone direct me to the pages please....😊

@Anwesha.....was it you wedding anniversary? Belated wishes for your anniversary to you & your hubby. Wishing you a life full of happiness & joy.......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Can we plss move to the new den

Precap is a dream but I lvoed the hug..it was quite intimate😳