Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Opti

It was amazing take,,, But only thing is Jackpot..... I dont it is going to be jackpot, it may end up with empty pot
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Opti: Your explanation is the reason that I quote a 17% probability and Arjun tracking her cycle to know when to strike 😆. As per my doc, 5-6 days out of 28 are good to go! Any docs who can shed light???
Binge thumbnail
Opti I agree with you! And other thing is that during divine functions such as marriage, women have to be free from their catamenia period. I dont know about other religions, but its obligatory in our religion. So Annie and Geet getting knocked down is not illogical.  Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Honestly, I don't understand the way NE character has turned out to be.

If she is in for the long haul(the way GEET admin defended their stand on FB), and we are forced to bear her presence ..... . her behavior has been very much questionable. 

She disappears during marriage to get laid  , which shows that she cares 2 hoots about her bhai ............ so why on the earth would the audience be compelled  to feel sorry for her.

She deserves what ever dirty treatment she is going get.... either from Arjun or MSK........... She has to jump into a well . Good riddance.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
On a much lighter note, the other problem I have is that all men we don't care about are hitting jactpots. The only one we care about is not doing anything 🤢

🤣🤣🤣🤣
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

On a much lighter note, the other problem I have is that all men we don't care about are hitting jactpots. The only one we care about is not doing anything 🤢

🤣

🤣👏
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OKAAAY, i don't get the new promo 😕 anyhow, i'm not gonna worry about it.. 😆
-pixie- thumbnail
Shreya: Please do read my post on page 87. I think the point we are trying to make was that the chances are 1 in 6...I am not calling the track illogical but improbable is more like it 😆

As per as religion is concerned- If you are talking about Hinduism- I do not know how much of it is actual religion and how much customs and superstitions...I know of plenty of practicing Hindus who do not believe in such things. Its difficult to tar everyone with the same brush.
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ aLL :hugs DEVils...

@opti thums up to ur take on NE preggy, they cant drag another parallel line with preggy!!

@ shrad : yup, there is wat is called safe period in cycle.... apart frm 5-6 days other r considered safe perioD!!

Binge thumbnail
Yes Pixie, I get what you are meaning to say. It isn't that easy. Its a strict no-no n our religion but I doubt its the same in Punjabis. They dont believe in all such superstitions. And Arjun making her pregnant or atleast planning to do so will only backfire him. He might break-up with her perhaps after some time or start indulging with Taasha and make Annie insecure, finally leading to depression state. Considering how she reacted and behaved after his refusal to her proposal! 

I really hope she doesn't get preggy though. That way, the show would stand apart from the cliche and deliver something unexpected! Maybe his plan was only to use her and later throw her. 

Whatever it is, I think I now got the reason behind Annie's entry outside the mall talking about modern values and bhartiya naari. CVs had definitely thought about this track well in advance!