#Devil's Den Shubh mangal Savadhan#2 - Page 64

Posted: 13 years ago
I had to get this off my chest

Arjun's revenge track is the most ill-conceived track I have ever come across. I may not watch many Hindi shows but I am certainly well read.
His revenge was to sleep with Annie? That's it? What does that mean? I thought he was out to seek revenge and not to add another notch to his bedpost. The strata of society that Khuranas belong to I don't think pre-marital sex is such a boo boo. Forget strata of society- I think this is a reality of the times we live in- and is very common in the larger cities of India across all segments of people. (Do google the India today sex survey- insightful much) So what really is the point here?

Now everyone seems to think that Annie may get pregnant. Assuming that despite being so worldly wise (she did help Geet set up the seduction scene and has been playing all kinds of games with Arjun) she did not insist on using precaution while indulging in the act, I will try and explore that in greater detail the pregnancy track. But before that I need to get something off my chest- Getting pregnant is not a piece of cake...Unless Arjun has been diligently tracking Annie's monthly cycle- the probability of her getting pregnant is only 15-17%. Someone claiming to destroy MSK shouldn't be working with those kinds of odds...even I (who was never good at probability) know that! The biggest slap would be if she does not get pregnant.

So going with the majority audience here...Lets assume Super villain Arjun succeeds in impregnating Annie...what are the possible scenarios
1) Izzat pe dhabba: Incase his sister forgot to update him there are far bigger skeletons in the family closet than an unwed sister/daughter. This would be ridiculous. If Dadi can accept a pregnant DIL she can definitely accept a pregnant daughter. Mission Arjun- Failed!
2) They are powerful enough to suppress/control such rumors. The real scandals in India hardly ever get written about. Mission Arjun- Failed!
3) Now someone in Annie's position may choose to either Abort the baby or give birth to the baby
3 a) If she chooses to abort the baby- then no rumors, no khandaan ki izzat pe kalank. Mission Arjun- failed!        
3 b) If she chooses to keep the baby-
- then they always have the option of her going away and giving birth to her baby in a place away from the media glare. Given her age, Dadi and Maan may convince her to give up the baby for adoption. If not adoption and she chooses to raise the baby on her own- Her family has enough resources at their disposal to make life as comfortable for Annie and her child and provide all the emotional care and support that is needed. Mission Arjun: Failed!
- If it were left to me...Annie would file a paternity suit against Arjun and take him to the cleaners. Guess who is going to lose their izzat and their shirt? Mission Arjun: Failed!
4) Now let's assume that Arjun's main objective was to emotionally traumatize Annie- to get back at MSK..even there I think- She is only 18- People do get over heart breaks...It may take time but people do move on. Hasn't Maan replaced all of Geet's ugly memories with beautiful ones. Who is to say Annie will not find her own Prince sooner or later? He may cause a momentary blip- but in bigger scheme of things I don't think even this would lead anywhere. Mission Arjun: Partial success (May be)!

So someone please tell me what exactly was Arjun's revenge plan!

@parisa - Kangoos MSK already got her those cheap bangles as shagun...the ones he wants to make her wear on their SR...thats what he will give her....

he is toooooo kanjoos to gift her anything else....i dont want him to gift her a car or something...else he will again become a chor....like he gifted annie Meera's sports car, he might gift geet, dev's car.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
@Anu:Dcotor might tell MSK that no need of abortion and even Geet's life will b safe..bas stay away from physical intimacy...now MSK might not b able to say this to Geet because he might feel that she will b guilty about it and this will make her more stressed but MSK also knows that he is not good in hiding stuffs from her because even she can read his eyes😉..so mayb thats one reason he stays away from her whole night and even in the promo he is avoiding looking at Geet's eyes😉..now it remains to b seen how Geet makes MSK confess everything becuase he won't b able to hide anything from her for long😃
@SV - did i ever tell u how much i love u??? well love u lots for that post....

actually am very confused with Indian TV and movies...sex once n they get pregnant.... its as if all monthly cycles r tracked n potency levels r absolutely high...n all harmones r absolutely balanced...n luck is always with them...... or rather they r always unlucky

in reality its not easy to get pregnant so easily...some accidents do happen...but more often ppl plan n struggle for 4-5 months before successful pregnancy....
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
@All

all i can say is

Kya se Kyaaaa.....hogayaaaaa......bewafaaaaaa..aaaaaa
Tere pyar mei.....

Chaha kyaaaaaaaaaaa.....Kyaaaaaaaa.... milaaaaaaaa..aaaa
Bewafaaaaaaaaaa
Tera Pyar meiii.......😔
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
Originally posted by deniac

@parisa - Kangoos MSK already got her those cheap bangles as shagun...the ones he wants to make her wear on their SR...thats what he will give her....

he is toooooo kanjoos to gift her anything else....i dont want him to gift her a car or something...else he will again become a chor....like he gifted annie Meera's sports car, he might gift geet, dev's car.....

🤣

Uff those banges..I was Pissed With he said 'Yeh tumhe humare Suhaag raat mai pehnawonga" I was like SR par Chodiya nikaalte hai pehnaate nahii 🤣

I dont know whether he is acuatully Bhondhu Or trying to act like one to save his money 🤣🤣

Olaolaa I never noticed That Meer/Anne Sports car..😲...Thanks for pointing out 😳 I need to Re-Watch it 🤣🤣🤣
Edited by -Parisa- - 13 years ago
@shradav..that was brilliant 👍🏼 and funny too 😆 if the CVs are thinking of pregnancy track...then more fool them....

@gouri... i am always ready for talks such as that.... 😈😆
@ Anu ............ I don't think  Mann will hide the doctor's advice from Geet long........... 

Just like Sangeet sequence he will be morose for couple epi's ......... during which Geet will try to figure out what his problem is.............. may be performance anxiety😆............ Mann will disclose what the Doctor said and she will say let's have faith in Babaji............ 
@Shrads:Arjun's mission is not to humiliate Khurana family..listen to his dialogues in saturday's episode..it says "they ruined my sister's lfie and I did the same with MSK..so now MSK will cry seeing his sister in pain"..so his mission is not to ruin thier reputation but to make MSK cry for his sister's condition....and if Annie cries in a heartbroken state,I m sure MSK will not enjoy it..he will feel the pain and Arjun gets a sadistic pleasure there..he can tell MSK that I cried the same way for my sister..so u will understand the pain

coming to how can Annie get pregnent..well only reply will b its a daily soap😆..and in that case even Geet's pregnency is questionable because she too gets pregnent after sleeping with Dev for just one night which is also not possible😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
G- The whole track is so ill conceived...I really feel like pasting this on Geet FB too!