Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤗 to everybody..............

Why are we assuming negative scenarios by the promo?

In the promo Maan says Tumse Pyar hua shaadi hua ab Aur kya

May be..........

a) Seduction of Sanyasi Maan by Apsara Geet..... ( which is positive)..... he is waiting for further instructions from his wify as she is the experienced one there😆

b)This may be similar to an earlier promo "usse  milna chahogi" and NES dropped in........ ... and we make see  Vicky or Sam drop in    .............  wishful thinking😃

Both Pyar and Shaadi are good positive things that happened............. obviously ab baccha bhi hoga................ That means baby will survive.................. NO MC track ðŸ˜ƒ

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

MSK might hide the facts from Geet about what doctor said because she doesn't want her to feel guilty about it😊 ..and in this process save both baby and Geet...its only upto the delivery time...

Jo
Geet only want her baby to be safe.. no matter what ever happen to her life... but now it seems Geet's Desire for Maan will make her more strong... I mean instead of saying.. Save my baby to Maan.. she will be telling him... me will be back with the Baby...
😃
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For all those who had doubts about MSK's speed, the promo provides the answer.

Ab aur KhurannaYA 🤣
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Originally posted by: shinus

Coming to todays SBS highpoint any guess what is she going to make..😆

One thing is for sure now her favorite food  will be made...  Now MSk ka Daal nahi chalna wala hai

Sh8inus..Wat SBS high point??🤔
I havent seen it 😔.....Kiy akah aunho ne?😳
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Parisa

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiyFeW2p7Q4[/YOUTUBE]
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i just read something about bdsm... 😈😃

halloooo to all 🤗
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

That is why i was saying that if he is deciding physical separation..he has to tell Geet na......else she will be again stressed thinking why is MSK changed suddenly.........

Also he has to tell her about what doc has said today or tomorrow....coz weather they decide to keep or abort the baby the decision has to be mutual na....so in both the cases he has to talk to Geet....

Also if he hides if from Geet as of know..once she knows what Doc has said she will automatically know why MSK  did all this .... and that will give her a little more pain😭

Uff...i think i'm complicating the things more here😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sun:Yup MSK initially will try to hide it from Geet thinking he should not give her any stress but when he will see that this is making her more stressed out,he might just tell her everything😃...we might see that in the next promo itself😆

@Pennu:Yes Geet will know that there is a strong reason behind MSK's behaviour and she will find out...she is not those type of typical females who will sit in a corner and will cry or just make sad faces..she will find out the reason from her man in her own way😈
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Thanks shinus..ohh so Geet will  cook Meetha after Wedding...yum yum..... lets see wat Kanjoos MSK will give her as Shagun 😆
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@parsa - lets discuss BDSM in our secret place...thats the place for such nasty talks....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I need to give some gyaan to innocent JYO....... she needs to seduce her hubby....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣